Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Something Isn't Right

I live close to the Mississippi River Bridge. The GNO. There are four Apache helicopters flying over my house without their lights on circling the bridge. The last time I saw that was during Katrina. Something is going on. The fertilizer plant in Texas and the bombings in Boston are too much of a coincidence. If I was a betting man, I'd stand miles away from propane tanks and 18 wheel gas carriers. If this isn't a planned attack, being cautious is smart.

Fertilizer is highly combustable, so explosions aren't all that surprising. One reason they're used in low tech bombs.

Can't rule anything out, but right now, I doubt it's an attack.

Fertilizer is highly combustable, so explosions aren't all that surprising. One reason they're used in low tech bombs.

Can't rule anything out, but right now, I doubt it's an attack.

I hear you. But if the bad guys wanted to start fawking the world up, this would be the way to go about doing it. Sumfing aint right in the world.

Officer Barbrady: This is nothing out of the unusual. Cows turn themselves inside out all the time.

Farmer: People's been saying they've been seeing UFO's around.

Officer Barbrady: UFO's? Ha.

Farmer: Yeah, and black army, CIA helicopters and trucks.

Officer Barbrady: That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. (black helicopters fly overhead)

Farmer: What was that?

Officer Barbrady: That? That was a pigeon.

Just to give a bit of context, a lot of minor little 'attacks' occurred after OKC as well. Nutjobs like attention. And piling on to get it.

Having said that, the 4 Apahes is weird. But how do you know they're Apaches without lights? Not doubting you, just curious.

In normal times, reactions are different than they are after a terrorist event. So, I wouldn't sweat it too much. Remember the moronic posting of soldiers at airports on 9/12? Was a PR move to make people feel safer. Instead, scared the crap outta everyone. And did absolutely no good. In events like these, everyone wants to looking like they're 'doing' something.

I had to rat out my own (former) company because the European idiot management didn't "get" that the idea of storing Urea-based amonia and #6 fuel oil right next to each other - right next to a train track - was nothing short of a massive domestic bomb facility. See: OKC.

Go figger.

Have to think everybody's extra sensitive right now. That's a good thing.

Did precious metals start to drop recently ?

Welcome to the intended collapse of the us dollar.

The fema camps must be ready :ninja:

Just to give a bit of context, a lot of minor little 'attacks' occurred after OKC as well. Nutjobs like attention. And piling on to get it.

Having said that, the 4 Apahes is weird. But how do you know they're Apaches without lights? Not doubting you, just curious.

In normal times, reactions are different than they are after a terrorist event. So, I wouldn't sweat it too much. Remember the moronic posting of soldiers at airports on 9/12? Was a PR move to make people feel safer. Instead, scared the crap outta everyone. And did absolutely no good. In events like these, everyone wants to looking like they're 'doing' something.

I had to rat out my own (former) company because the European idiot management didn't "get" that the idea of storing Urea-based amonia and #6 fuel oil right next to each other - right next to a train track - was nothing short of a massive domestic bomb facility. See: OKC.

Go figger.

Have to think everybody's extra sensitive right now. That's a good thing.

Look very carefully: is there an FBI surveillance van parked on your street? :ninja:

After Katrina I had hundreds of helicopters going over my house everyday. I could tell you what kind they were just by the sound of them.

I was cutting my grass about a month after Katrina. It was hotter than hell that day and my dumbass decided to cut it in the middle of the afternoon. Anyway, while I was halfway thru cutting the backyard, this small red helicopter started hovering about 200 feet over my house. It hovered there for about thirty minutes. I could see the pilot and his faggy mirror sunglasses watching me. I don't know what he was doing up there, but he was watching me. The wifey came out and asked what the fawk he was doing hovering so low and above our house. I told her to go inside and let me finish.

I had just finished the back yard and was cracking my first beer for the day when for some unknown reason to me, the red helicopter dropped down a few feet lower and started stirring up all the grass I just blew with my blower. The wifey comes back out. Wifey: Do something. Me: I am. I just opened my first beer. Wifey: The kids are sleeping and this a-hole is waking them up. Me: I'll take care of it. I bet I could hit him with a golf ball.

After she goes inside, I had enough. I raised my beer to the little red helicopter and the homosexual pilot inside watching me, took a big sip, put the beer down, and give him the full moon with hairy butt crack and the bawls hanging low with lawn sweat dripping off of them. Then I pulled my shorts up and drank the rest of the beer, shot him the bird, and went inside.

He left. Time for another beer.

A few minutes later I went to the front of the house to get some trash bags and there he was again. This time he wasn't hovering. He was flying around in circles over the neighborhood. My wife decides she's had enough and calls 911. She tells them about the little red helicopter and how it's flying low over all the houses and how it's dangerous. 911 Operator: That's an FBI helicopter. They're looking for the exact location where someone shot at a helicopter a few nights ago. They're just photo surveying the area. They'll be done shortly. Just stay inside.

:doh:

After Katrina I had hundreds of helicopters going over my house everyday. I could tell you what kind they were just by the sound of them.

I was cutting my grass about a month after Katrina. It was hotter than hell that day and my dumbass decided to cut it in the middle of the afternoon. Anyway, while I was halfway thru cutting the backyard, this small red helicopter started hovering about 200 feet over my house. It hovered there for about thirty minutes. I could see the pilot and his faggy mirror sunglasses watching me. I don't know what he was doing up there, but he was watching me. The wifey came out and asked what the fawk he was doing hovering so low and above our house. I told her to go inside and let me finish.

I had just finished the back yard and was cracking my first beer for the day when for some unknown reason to me, the red helicopter dropped down a few feet lower and started stirring up all the grass I just blew with my blower. The wifey comes back out. Wifey: Do something. Me: I am. I just opened my first beer. Wifey: The kids are sleeping and this a-hole is waking them up. Me: I'll take care of it. I bet I could hit him with a golf ball.

After she goes inside, I had enough. I raised my beer to the little red helicopter and the homosexual pilot inside watching me, took a big sip, put the beer down, and give him the full moon with hairy butt crack and the bawls hanging low with lawn sweat dripping off of them. Then I pulled my shorts up and drank the rest of the beer, shot him the bird, and went inside.

A few minutes later I went to the front of the house to get some trash bags and there he was again. This time he wasn't hovering. He was flying around in circles over the neighborhood. My wife decides she's had enough and calls 911. She tells them about the little red helicopter and how it's flying low over all the houses and how it's dangerous. 911 Operator: That's an FBI helicopter. They're looking for the exact location where someone shot at a helicopter a few nights ago. They're just photo surveying the area. They'll be done shortly. Just stay inside.

:lol:

There’s something strange going on tonight.There’s something going on that’s not quite right. Bunny's nervous and the lights are bright. There’s something going on that’s not quite right! There’s something going on that wasn’t here before... keep your eyes glued to the door. Theres something strange going on tonight. There’s something going on that’s not quite right!

Ya know what would be funny as hell? If we looked up your address on Google Earth and zoomed in on your backyard to see you and your full moon!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Terroristic scuttlebutt notwithstanding, the entire upper Miss. River valley, including the densely snowpakt areas way up yonder, have just had a major storm system stall overhead for the last 48 hours, dropping approximately infinity inches of rain everywhere that's going to feed into the mighty Mississip.

There's-a-gonna-be floodin'. Might have sumthin to do with that. Might not, but it's worth ruminatin' on, 'specially if you've got stuff what needs haulin' away from the DANGER ZONE.

Sort of thing.

Terroristic scuttlebutt notwithstanding, the entire upper Miss. River valley, including the densely snowpakt areas way up yonder, have just had a major storm system stall overhead for the last 48 hours, dropping approximately infinity inches of rain everywhere that's going to feed into the mighty Mississip.

There's-a-gonna-be floodin'. Might have sumthin to do with that. Might not, but it's worth ruminatin' on, 'specially if you've got stuff what needs haulin' away from the DANGER ZONE.

Sort of thing.

From the mouf of the mississippi to the gulf is in a drought. Me thinks the mighty miss can handle it ya focking twat. :music_guitarred:

From the mouf of the mississippi to the gulf is in a drought. Me thinks the mighty miss can handle it ya focking twat. :music_guitarred:

I've heard of hallways that fill up slower so ya never know. :lock:

Ya know what would be funny as hell? If we looked up your address on Google Earth and zoomed in on your backyard to see you and your full moon!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meh

Meh

:cheers: My ass would make you so happy you'd sh!t findining another. Or something like that. :cheers:

This dude is hilarious

:first:

Note to self: NV does not understand how rivers work.