Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft disscussion

i'm not rushing you.. but i've been up for 18 hours, and am working on 5 hours of sleep.... i want to go :zzz:

i'm not rushing you.. but i've been up for 18 hours, and am working on 5 hours of sleep.... i want to go :zzz:

I just picked. Can you try and stick around for to make your pick after the turn?

I just picked. Can you try and stick around for to make your pick after the turn?

yep, i'm hanging... i wanted to get through 5.2 so you guys could have it teed up to be my 6.11 pick when i wake up in the morning. :cheers:

and since Hernandez went, i felt compelled to take the last of what i consider the top tier TEs. Gonzo may be old, but he's on a great team and he'll get some redzone looks...

good pick there famous... I had to go wr with mine... we start 3 and that's my first. felt like bowe is the best of the bunch

and with the huge roll of the dice on a rookie RB on a John Fox team... i am out for the night... i'll check back in mid-morning tomorrow.

good pick there famous... I had to go wr with mine... we start 3 and that's my first. felt like bowe is the best of the bunch

i was eyeing Bowe, and was all but committed to going WR at 5.02... but i started feeling twitchy about not having enough RBs on my roster yet and LBH's pick pushed me over the edge...

Unfortunately, at this rate the draft will be over too soon and we'll have nothing to do for months. :-(

Unfortunately, at this rate the draft will be over too soon and we'll have nothing to do for months. :-(

If only we had thought of this before it began.

start 3 more staggered drafts, with same owners, @ $25 a pop. :thumbsup: :banana:

start 3 more staggered drafts, with same owners, @ $25 a pop. :thumbsup: :banana:

that'll fill the time nicely

NO

we MUST set a draft date and then complete a third of the draft or more before that date begins.

NO

we MUST set a draft date and then complete a third of the draft or more before that date begins.

or more than a thrid...

but uve progressed enough for 1 yr.

glad to see ur getn the hang of things tho. :thumbsup:

NO

or more than a thrid...

:dunno:

Taking my Harley down to Laconia, NH for bike week. Probably be gone most of the day and won't be checking in much. You can text me or email me and I will pick from my phone

Taking my Harley down to Laconia, NH for bike week. Probably be gone most of the day and won't be checking in much. You can text me or email me and I will pick from my phone

Anytime you have to go "down" to anywhere in NH it means you live way too far north... :lol:

Have a good time, we understand that bike week up there is the entire riding season... So enjoy it while you can.

:dunno: lots of WR depth still out there, no need to force the issue on QB or TE.. lot of depth there as well..... so i'll go with the last of the RB i'd like to own.

:dunno: lots of WR depth still out there, no need to force the issue on QB or TE.. lot of depth there as well..... so i'll go with the last of the RB i'd like to own.

Can Ivory stay healthy is the question. Wasn't he dinged up every year in New Orleans?

Well nicks and Wayne. There goes plan A and B. surprised they were both still here.

Moz, you fvck! I know with your hard-on for QBs that Brady wouldn't slide by you, but I still had hope. :mad:

I just coukldn't pass on Brady here in lue of reaching for a RB or a solid wr but one that will maybe give me 3-5 good weeks and the resy mediocre. Really happy getting the value through 5 rounds without having to sacrifice getting a few RB's to do it.

I knew it was killing you to not pick Rodgers or Brees in the first couple of rounds. If I was thinking, I would have just crossed Brady off my list so as not to get my hopes up.

All said, I think that Nicks, Wayne and Brady in the mid-late 5th are bargains.

Moz, you fvck! I know with your hard-on for QBs that Brady wouldn't slide by you, but I still had hope. :mad:

there were 3 QB's I had basically equal -- there should still be one of those for you. I just had Brady litteraly a hair above the other 2.

I also like having basically a piece of 80 - 90% of all NE scores.

I knew it was killing you to not pick Rodgers or Brees in the first couple of rounds. If I was thinking, I would have just crossed Brady off my list so as not to get my hopes up.

yep, bpa

there were 3 QB's I had basically equal -- there should still be one of those for you. I just had Brady litteraly a hair above the other 2.

I also like having basically a piece of 80 - 90% of all NE scores.

QB is just really deep this year, so I couldn't pull the trigger on one before now. I would have taken Peyton Manning at 3.10 (he went 1 pick before me). After that, I figure I can take a skill position player and just wait on QB.

I did not think there was anyway Marshall would be there at 2.6 I had planned to take either Rodgers or Brees - worked out where I passed on bith and was still able to get a top QB in round 5.

Also there is a WR out there I would of taken before either of those WR's -- and for there to of been 3 QB's for me to chose from at 5.7 that are studs is criminal.

QB is just really deep this year, so I couldn't pull the trigger on one before now. I would have taken Peyton Manning at 3.10 (he went 1 pick before me). After that, I figure I can take a skill position player and just wait on QB.

I almost went WR here but I had a feeling none of the 3-5 QB's I wanted would be there at 6.6 as I felt a QB run coming -- who knows.

for the record, i like the Colston pick more than Wayne or Nicks... :cheers:

I do like Wayne a lot more than stone hands Nicks

iwoulda took nicks over wayne, fwiw

Colton was my other player I wanted. He is a 80-1100-7-9 WR in the late 5th wow

Brady was great value. I think people are putting waaaaay too much faith in the sophomore-ish class from last year. Someone will think QB is ultra deep and wait and get burned by a soph jinx in a 6 TD QB league. Last year was historic in terms of young QB play, though people want to assume its the new normal with little proof.

for the record, i like the Colston pick more than Wayne or Nicks... :cheers:

this from the start of round 5 my top 2 were 1 Brady 1a Colston

Brady was great value. I think people are putting waaaaay too much faith in the sophomore-ish class from last year. Someone will think QB is ultra deep and wait and get burned by a soph jinx in a 6 TD QB league. Last year was historic in terms of young QB play, though people want to assume its the new normal with little proof.

color me shockd to hear the guys who already took qbs, u and shane, worries about the faith of those of who havnt spent a pick on a qb. shockd i tell ya.