Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Big Brother

Not for me. Being hot is great for attraction and the secks but being a total b!tch like she seems to be makes any sort of relationship unpossible - as good looks fade after a while then all you got left is the person.

After watching for a little while -- the person I am rooting for is Jeremy. He seems to be doing the best sell job with his side alliance as opposed to his true alliance. His biggest threat is the Pizza boy guy if he ever decides to say fock the first alliance and join up with the girls in greater numbers as he is easily the most liked.

Jeremy just might be the biggest toolbag in BB history... no wonder why you like him.

I can't for the life of me figure out why Eyebrows likes this guy... he looks like they might have been dipping out of the family gene pool for years.

Not for me. Being hot is great for attraction and the secks but being a total b!tch like she seems to be makes any sort of relationship unpossible - as good looks fade after a while then all you got left is the person.

After watching for a little while -- the person I am rooting for is Jeremy. He seems to be doing the best sell job with his side alliance as opposed to his true alliance. His biggest threat is the Pizza boy guy if he ever decides to say fock the first alliance and join up with the girls in greater numbers as he is easily the most liked.

Yes she is a b!tch and even though she's beautiful on the outside.......meh!

Kaitlin & Jessie are now tied at the top ;) .....and I'm also liking Amanda & Candice.

And WOW......I can't belive you're rooting for Jeremy..........he's a TOTAL ASS! :mad:

Which makes her even hotter.

Never stick your d!ck in crazy. :nono:

Yes she is a b!tch and even though she's beautiful on the outside.......meh!

Kaitlin & Jessie are now tied at the top ;) .....and I'm also liking Amanda & Candice.

And WOW......I can't belive you're rooting for Jeremy..........he's a TOTAL ASS! :mad:

My favorites so far are: Amanda, McCrae and Helen. Haven't made my mind up about Howard, and Elissa is not nearly as annoying as her sister. Since she's kinda the underdog, I find myself quietly rooting for her.

That's the reason! Him and Aaryn make for the best TV . I love how Jeremy is the biggest Doosh on there but seems to be made of Teflon and everyone seems to hate Aryn , Jessie , and elisa and call them the b!tches. Kind of like How I rooted for Dan last year as all his back stabbing made the best TV

If I had to pick a likely winner right now it would be the Pizza Boy just becasue I view him as having the most options - but fock I doubt anyone would think the Aspergers Kid would of had a shot last year.

What does being in a relationship have to do with anything? We're talking about hot, not bringing her home to mom. Hot + crazy = crazy hot secks.

I know you young guys like this incarnation of BB but hot women shows are a dime a dozen. These brainless menbos and bitcHy bimbos are boring me death. I hardly watch. I liked it when there were some 20 year olds, 30 year olds, 40 year olds and 50 year olds. Then the game was a game. Now its eye candy and stupidios.

I hope Jeremy pisses Howard Off. that's the only way we'll get it a really good serious fight going on. as everyone else seems intimidated by JerMey. Howard would likely be the only one to stand up to him. then on the female side I think Candace and Amanda could put up a good fight or maybe Erin and Jesse the Battle of the psychos.

I agree Aaryn is some kind of crazy but a serious racist? Jeebus talk about BB working overtime trying to make blood gusher out of a scrape. this girl has lost her job and will be labeled from hence forth as a racist - for a few somewhat insensitive comments. thing is I doubt she is the most "racist" person in the house she just doesn't watch what she says. The way the host tried to play up to it like the Aaryn was the incarnation David Duke was pathetic. Just shows what the world is right now - as in anything remotley racial gets blown out of proportion.

That said - the 2 guys that voted nick are just stupid. they had an alliance that would of gotten them all to the final 5 - they had to get cute and now none of them will make it.

Helen - puts up -- Jeremy :( and Kaitlyn -- Ellisa puts up Aaryn ................ Jeremy ( one of the few funny/ entertaining people on BB) goes home :(

I agree Aaryn is some kind of crazy but a serious racist? Jeebus talk about BB working overtime trying to make blood gusher out of a scrape. this girl has lost her job and will be labeled from hence forth as a racist - for a few somewhat insensitive comments. thing is I doubt she is the most "racist" person in the house she just doesn't watch what she says. The way the host tried to play up to it like the Aaryn was the incarnation David Duke was pathetic. Just shows what the world is right now - as in anything remotley racial gets blown out of proportion.

That said - the 2 guys that voted nick are just stupid. they had an alliance that would of gotten them all to the final 5 - they had to get cute and now none of them will make it.

Helen - puts up -- Jeremy :( and Kaitlyn -- Ellisa puts up Aaryn ................ Jeremy ( one of the few funny/ entertaining people on BB) goes home :(

:doh:

I know you young guys like this incarnation of BB but hot women shows are a dime a dozen. These brainless menbos and bitcHy bimbos are boring me death. I hardly watch. I liked it when there were some 20 year olds, 30 year olds, 40 year olds and 50 year olds. Then the game was a game. Now its eye candy and stupidios.

Good points......yeah I miss at least one token old fogie

Great Show!....Great Season!..........VERY good chance Jeremy will get back doored next week :thumbsup:

How can you consider the person most likely to get voted out unless he wins veto -- to be getting doored? I think it is pretty direct - Helen will elect Jeremy and either Kaitlyn or aaryn - which ever one she doesn't elect Ellisa will. Those 3 are almost definitley all on the block going into Veto. If Jeremy wins veto again I can see Ellisa putting up Gina Marie (my favorite woman left - even with her thunder thighs of cottage cheese)

Gina-Marie has a really weird body. Her top half is actually pretty hawt! then her bottom half is like :o YIKES

There was a complete sh!t storm last night after the eviction... Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM made themselves look even WORSE! The funniest part was how they were talking about how they can't wait to get back to their awesomes lives... not knowing that both GM and Aaryn have been sh!tcanned. :D

There was a complete sh!t storm last night after the eviction... Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM made themselves look even WORSE! The funniest part was how they were talking about how they can't wait to get back to their awesomes lives... not knowing that both GM and Aaryn have been sh!tcanned. :D

Gina Marie was canned as well? :( She actually seems really nice. Aaryn comes off as a world class C*** so I couldn't care less there but I liked GM. Granted I maybe watch an hour of the BBAD as I just skim through it seeing if I can see fights - so far none :(

ETA -- everyone knows that Welfare is n**ger insurance -- talk about over reacting. :wall:

Gina Marie was canned as well? :( She actually seems really nice. Aaryn comes off as a world class C*** so I couldn't care less there but I liked GM. Granted I maybe watch an hour of the BBAD as I just skim through it seeing if I can see fights - so far none :(

Yup... she made an unfortunate comment involving welfare and the n-word. :thumbsdown:

Plus... she wailed for 3 hours straight about the delusional relationship she thought she had with Nick. These b!tches be CRAZY, this year.

Yup... she made an unfortunate comment involving welfare and the n-word. :thumbsdown:

Plus... she wailed for 3 hours straight about the delusional relationship she thought she had with Nick. These b!tches be CRAZY, this year.

GZ ........................... Last name Zimmerman -- I smell definite reverse racism afoot. :mad:

After watching just now last nights BBAD (the first 1 I have watched yet) -- seriously is it TV Guide that causes it to block every other word curse or not? It's focking annoying.

Anyway I now have a Theory on how it plays out. Someone says something to Candace of racial nature........ Howard who already looks about to explode wigs out ......... he mows over the entire house beating the hell out of everyone. GM "Zimmerman" pulls a (registered) gun out of her snatch and shoots Howard right as he is grabs her to beat her next. Everyone dies except for GM Zimmerman who is then acquitted of any wrong doing....... riots are all over SoCal. The end. :lol:

really though, after watching it looks like Howard is the only decent person of the entire lot other than maybe Helen.

Damn I am hoping for Howard to snap and beat the hell out of someone. :lol:

She's a focking low life idiot!

This.

Plus she's ugly as fock.

• Like 1

I hope America gets to vote someone out, so we can get rid of Amanda or Helen. It's been pretty fun confusing them with the MVP.

I hope America gets to vote someone out, so we can get rid of Amanda or Helen. It's been pretty fun confusing them with the MVP.

Can't stand Helen or Amanda - good call. Don't like Candice either but she makes good TV - same with Arryn . Wish Kaitlyn was still there :(

I haven't completely written Amanda off... yes, she's been completely annoying with her obsession about getting Howard out, but maybe now that he's gone, she'll get better.

I couldn't agree more, though, about Helen... She's turned into a giant spaz. She could go next...

Oh... I think I'm starting to like Judd- when I can understand what he's saying. :)

This.

Plus she's ugly as fock.

Curious as to your opinion of your own looks then?

Curious as to your opinion of your own looks then?

I'm not nearly as heinous as she is.

I've never watched BB before, after watching every season of survivor.

I will say this.

3 times a week is too much, I hate every person on this show but jessy. I didn't start out hating them all, but 3 times a week is too much. They haven't showing jessy as much, I don't hate her yet.

I've never watched BB before, after watching every season of survivor.

I will say this.

3 times a week is too much, I hate every person on this show but jessy. I didn't start out hating them all, but 3 times a week is too much. They haven't showing jessy as much, I don't hate her yet.

You like her cause she's the desperate chick, huh? :D

I haven't completely written Amanda off... yes, she's been completely annoying with her obsession about getting Howard out, but maybe now that he's gone, she'll get better.

I couldn't agree more, though, about Helen... She's turned into a giant spaz. She could go next...

Oh... I think I'm starting to like Judd- when I can understand what he's saying. :)

I'm pulling for Judd too, I guess. I really don't care though. This whole cast is pretty unlikable, for the most part. They're also the most collectively stupid, I ever remember.

My wife and I were laughing our butts off when Howard was making his speech. We were like "what the fock was he saying?"

I Think The Racist Blonde goes This Week ... How Sad

I hope she wins it all. Would be hilarious to see that ###### host whine about it.

I hope they all die in a house fire. :ninja:

I hate McFagg and Amanda too.