Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Post your favorite Player that you think will breakout

RB Trent Richardson - decent rookie year, but if he stays healthy in Norv's system he should get 1500-1700 all purpose yards and 10+ TD's.

TE Jake Ballard - great hands and somebody has to step into the void left by Hernandez

TE Coby Fleener - has all the potential in the world and should get lots of opportunity

WR Reuben Randle - should get some opportunities in a good offense

IDP players to watch: Dion Jordan in Miami & Ezekial Ansah in Detriot

Maulers, I find myself not thinking that any of the players you mentioned are going to break out. Richardson already being a first rounder doesn't count.

Maybe Fleener, but I think he is still more of a TE just outside the top 5

vincent brown... He is the defacto #1 WR with DX out for the season and a hobbled floyd

housler... going undrafted in some leagues... palmer loves his TEs and arians will have him chuckin the rock

Julian Edelman... he is quick, and knows the offense.... he might even stay healthy if NE takes him off of PR duty

Ronnie Hillman... has shown he can do it all for Denver, and i don't think they'll risk mannings health to a rookie pass protector... i think Hillman will be the guy early to midway through the season... owners will reap the benefits

and maybe my favorite two WRs mid to late

chris givens... all the fantasy focus seems to be on austin, but givens has been stretching the field and just flat out performing... take a 12th round flier on a guy with some serious upside!

Shorts III... maybe you can't call it a 'break out' but this is the year that he puts a full season together... he has already been wowing the coaches at camp, and will have extra time to click with henne with blackmon serving the 4 game suspension... 7th round for a solid WR3 with WR2 upside

Greg little is another guy who should see an uptick along w Eddie royal getting garbage dump offs in San diego

I see TY Hilton being this year's Randall Cobb...second year guy who flashed electric skills as a rookie who takes the next step as a sophomore....75+ receptions, 8-10 tds and 1,000+ yds are what I see from him, making him the same great value at wr3 as Cobb was last year....

Denario alexander

Oh you meant break out, not break down.

ROFL fouckin hilarious dude :cheers:

I like Alex Smith/ Bowe this year (2QB leagues for Smiff) Both fell a ton in my draft. Got Smith as a semi late QB3 and Bowe fairly late as a WR2. I could see both putting up top 10 numbers.

Le'Veon Bell.... 237 lbs, fast, 3 down feature back that can catch in an offense that pounds the ball... He's going around Darryl Richardson and Ivory which is nuts to me.

Hartline - Grabbed him as a WR5, huge value as i'm not sold on the Tannehill/Wallace connection.

DJax - Nabbed him as a WR3. Ya he's frustrating to own, but he's the only game in town and he has a ton of versatility... If he stays healthy i like his upside.

Cameron - Norv turner TE that has more WR skills than TE.... I snatched him as a TE2 for when JFinley drives me insane, which i'm sure he will do shortly.

Also snagged Vereen and Dobson real late. Like the upside on both those guys. Kinda wish I had gone D Hopkins instead of Dobson, but was pretty sure they were both going before I got another chance... Made the homer pick.

You should not be getting Vereen real late, even in standard leagues. He is nearly assured to finish in the top 25 RBs at the least

Le'Veon Bell.... 237 lbs, fast, 3 down feature back that can catch in an offense that pounds the ball... He's going around Darryl Richardson and Ivory which is nuts to me.

What is his deal, he didn't play in week 1 preseason did he? I know he's listed possibly atop the chart but hard to make decision on that. I like the situation obviously.

What is his deal, he didn't play in week 1 preseason did he? I know he's listed possibly atop the chart but hard to make decision on that. I like the situation obviously.

He is playing mon night against Wash in game #2... He was elevated to 'co-starter' with Redman before receiving a snap in a game which is encouraging. This is ideal for fantasy as the sheepish will pass fearing an RBBC, but Tomlin wants a bellcow and Bell will have every chance to be it. Draft him now before he cements himself as lead back and jumps into the teens on draft boards

You should not be getting Vereen real late, even in standard leagues. He is nearly assured to finish in the top 25 RBs at the least

Think I got him in the 8th or 9th round of a 10 team draft as an RB4. I don't see the same assurances... He could easily be a guy who get 5-8 touches a game and is inbetween a starter and a bench guy. I'm hoping he gets 10-15 touches a game, bunch of catches for PPR...

Here's mine, some discussed, some not:

QB:

Sam Bradford - QB - STL - Fisher is going to get the offense straightened out and Cousin Sam has upgraded weapons all over. 21st qb off the board will perform along the lines of QB10-12.

Carson Palmer - QB - ARI - (Not a breakout but a break back). Palmer was decent in a pathetic Oakland scheme and now inherits Larry Fitz. Borderline QB10 play for QB18 price.

Andy Dalton - QB - CIN - Gio Bernard in the backfield, with AJ Green, Sanu, Gresham and now Eifert will correlate to better stats for the Red Bomber.

Tony Romo - QB - DAL - Criminally undervalued. Callahan scares the crap out of me as a play caller but Romo will outperform his draft position.

Jay Culter - QB - CHI - Trestman has all sorts of weapons now with Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte and Bennett and Cutler will reap the rewards.

RB:

Danny Woodhead - RB - SD - Ryan Mathews can't stay healthy and doesn't do 3rd downs, and Woodhead will turn out to be late gold

Le'Veon Bell - RB - PIT - **Homer alert** - Guy is a 3 down, move the chains back with good hands. The Steelers have no red-zone target right now, so he's going to get his chances.

Chris Ivory - RB - NYJ - Shonn Greene was a passable back in this offense and Ivory is 10x better than him.

Daryl Richardson - RB - STL - 31st RB off the board by ADP in what will be a dynamic offense with a coach who knows how to use RB talent.

WR:

Chris Givens - WR - STL - The hype train for Tavon Austin has boarded and left already, but Givens as the 42nd WR off the board in the 9th/10th round is the real value.

Golden Tate - WR - SEA - Until Harvin comes back Tate will be the WR to own in Seattle.

Vincent Brown - WR - SD - They have no one else to throw to aside from Gates who can't stay healthy. Late 9th/early 10th for a guy that is capable of top 20 #'s if healthly. Good gamble.

Ryan Broyles - WR - DET - Nobody throws more than the Lions and Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson drawing attention, Broyles is going to shine. Going as nearly the 50th WR off the board in the 11th he can be had for nearly nothing.

TE

Rob Housler - TE - ARI - Carson Palmer loves to use the TE and Housler is a going as the 24th TE off the board.

Jordan Cameron - TE - CLE - Two words...Norv Turner. Guy loves the TE and made Gates into a beast. Cameron isn't Gates, but he's a tough matchup.

Jared Cook - TE - STL - Stop waiting, this is the year.

Zac Sudfeld - TE - NEP - If Gronk is out this guy is a steal. He's already getting called "Baby Gronk" and running ahead Fells, Ballard and Houwooomamaninoidnaseidrnadf in the offense.

• Like 1

Broyles is like 6-7 months from torn ACL surgery and isn't in playing shape right now... Burleson is 100% from a broken leg... Burleson is the better play in DET.

Broyles is like 6-7 months from torn ACL surgery and isn't in playing shape right now... Burleson is 100% from a broken leg... Burleson is the better play in DET.

Just for comparison sake...Broyles was injured in December, where RGIII was injured in January. Broyles had only ACL damage. RGIII had ACL and LCL damage. I'm not saying either one is ready to play yet, but Broyles is a full month ahead of RGIII and had less done, and is practicing fully. RGIII is still going as the 9th QB off the board in the 7th round and being held out of any real football drills. Broyles can be had for a song at this point and has already impressed in training camp.

and three more to add to the list:

Michael Floyd - WR - ARI - Arizona is going to be an improved team and Floyd has apparently looked like a beast in training camp

Julian Edelman - WR - NEP - The only WR on the Pats that Tom currently trusts. Worth a flyer late, particularly as insurance for Amendola owners.

Mohamed Sanu - WR - CIN - Reports out of training camp are that he's putting things together. He's more of a possession guy, so long TD's may not be in the cards, but he may be heard from in PPR leagues.

He will most likely not be playing as he just hurt the knee that kept him out of the first preseason game. Poor bastard. I don't think it's considered serious though.

Michael Floyd is a nice choice because he finished last year very strong. Add to that the rave reviews out of camp and it's not hard to see a surprisingly good year out of him.

Hilton is going to break out. I am expecting more catches especially and more TDs. I looked in a crystal ball and say Wayne taking a set back.

Hilton is going to break out. I am expecting more catches especially and more TDs. I looked in a crystal ball and say Wayne taking a set back.

Hilton already broke out, that's why I left him off my list. But he's definitely got more value than his current draft position, particularly since they still list him behind Heyward-Bey. That won't last. DHB sucks.