Sign in to follow this  
DrMantisToboggan

Redskins WR's

Garcon is clear #1 but I haven't heard much. Is he dingged up right now???

I actually like Hankerson as a sleeper but not sure.

Is Santana Moss still there?

Shed light on this for me. Redskins homers welcome ITT

i think Garcon is the only sure fire bet... everyone else is like throwing darts. Morgan wasn't healthy last year.. should be this year. Hank is bound to break out.. but then again he was also supposed to break out last year.

Hankerson has been a popular sleeper pick the last two years and still hasn't come through. Garcon then Davis (te) and then I'd guess Aldrick Robinson.

What do you guys expect from Fred Davis?

I'm rostering him as a #2 in one league and a possible starter due to losing Keller in another.

I like Davis to bounce back a little this year. If I am not mistaken, he tested the FA waters and couldn't get a deal so he came back on a 1yr deal. I like guys in his situation coming off injury with a "prove it" contract (kinda like Keller :doh: ). I just don't know how many opportunities he will get though, especially if Helu stays healthy and catches a lot of those dump offs that might otherwise go to Davis. I wouldn't count on TE1 numbers in that offense, but as a TE2, you could do a lot worse.

I do like Hankerson this year and hope him Garcon and rg3 can all stay healthy. If they do we could be looking at a top offensive team for years to come.

Garcon is clear #1 but I haven't heard much. Is he dingged up right now???

I actually like Hankerson as a sleeper but not sure.

Is Santana Moss still there?

Shed light on this for me. Redskins homers welcome ITT

moss yes still at this time . hankerson sure would be deep into a draft for wr before i would look his way . garcon is about all i have on my sheet.

I wouldn't draft any WRs other than Garcon.

If someone else shows something, you can get him on waivers early in the season.

If someone else shows something, you can get him on waivers early in the season.

Agreed. Skins homer. Hank has suspect hands and lacks courage. He'll never be worthy of a roster spot. He'll never be consistent.

This is the simple and correct answer.

Garcon's toe is still bothering him so they are limiting his practice and play in games. He's a go for week one. Risk is a re injury. I still like him as a low WR3 or a 4.

This is the simple and correct answer.

I don't think it's so cut and dry. Hankerson has shown some solid ability this preseason with two td catches in two games. I would get a jump on the competition and just draft him with your last wr pick.

I don't think it's so cut and dry. Hankerson has shown some solid ability this preseason with two td catches in two games. I would get a jump on the competition and just draft him with your last wr pick.

That's find throwing a late late flyer on a guy, but still most likely you will be able to watch a couple games before deciding.

But Hankerson has been an underachiever since day one and last year he lost a starting job that was anointed to him. There are better choices out there for a final draft pick. As I said, if he does do something then get him on waivers as he is probably not going to be drafted. If he doesn't produce, then you've lost nothing.

Good luck getting Garcon as a WR4.

Got him today as my 4th after D Thomas, Bowe and Jordy Nelson.

Not a good use of last pick.

Don't say that about Garcon - he's my #2 behind Julio! Also have L. Moore/Shorts/Jefferies. IF he and RG III can stay healthy, we might be looking at top 7 or 8 numbers.

I was just kidding bro. Garcon is my WR5 after Megatron, Dez, BMarsh, Julio, and Larry Fitz.

We probably had similar drafts.

Holy crap. You got Dez and Marshall and Julio????????