Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The **Official** Geek Club Loyalty Check in Thread

You guys all miss each other so much. You're all like jealous ex-girlfriends. It's cute, really

What's to "miss"? They are all here.......and nobody is at the new bored.

Sad, really. :(

What's to "miss"? They are all here.......and nobody is at the new bored.

Sad, really. :(

Ha, I don't disagree. I don't understand the whole "going to both boards" thing...like doesn't that just make it more of a pain in the ass?

Ha, I don't disagree. I don't understand the whole "going to both boards" thing...like doesn't that just make it more of a pain in the ass?

I think it's cuz they don't have to put up with the normal Geek Club stuff.......yet they are never there and always here.

Also, I think Ed has fun banning people willy-nilly to show everyone over there he has power.

I'm sorry you can't see the attraction of the Gossip Girl bored. :(

Not really...Im over there here and there...and it has taken all of 10 seconds to come here and see a bunch of topics I don't have much interest in...as well as several posters I don't have interest in dealing with.

No gossip...no hate...no missing things...nothing to be jealous of.

Just find it funny that several that claim they don't care about the other board...can't stop talking about the other board.

Its getting quite pathetic.

Why is it that people pull numbers out of thin air?

while making your 20th post of the day here. :headslap:

443 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

91 members, 350 guests, 2 anonymous users

Hmmm. I doubt Mike gives 2 shiiiits about some members mostly leaving (and well coming back when things get too boring at the new tree house...). :doh: It's the start of football season! Let's go fft! :banana:

Not really...Im over there here and there...and it has taken all of 10 seconds to come here and see a bunch of topics I don't have much interest in...as well as several posters I don't have interest in dealing with.

Just find it funny that several that claim they don't care about the other board...can't stop talking about the other board.

Um no..the only time we talk about the other board is when one of those dopes ...of course comes back into here where they claim to dislike...and bump their gums about how much this place sucks, etc etc.

Well and we do like making fun how short lived that board will be and how desolate it's becoming already.

Why don't you just try this: Get the fukk off your high horse and stop looking down your nose at those who post here.............while making your 20th post of the day here. :headslap:

Why? You're so easily riled up about this subject. You even make claims about how many times someone who has posted less than you has posted in this thread. The fact that something this meaningless eats you up is both hilarious and sad. That's what I was saying the first time I posted in this thread and you walked right up and stuck your foot in your mouth, just like I expected.

TILT! FETCH! LINK?! ME-TARDED2006

Um no..the only time we talk about the other board is when one of those dopes ...of course comes back into here where they claim to dislike...and bump their gums about how much this place sucks, etc etc.

Well and we do like making fun how short lived that board will be and how desolate it's becoming already.

Yeah...ok.

How about this thread even starting.

How about this one?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422949

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422602

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422859

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422712

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422524

5 on the front page...and one in the first few parts of page 2 of the geek club.

Ooops.

443 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

91 members, 350 guests, 2 anonymous users

Hmmm. I doubt Mike gives 2 shiiiits about some members mostly leaving (and well coming back when things get too boring at the new tree house...). :doh: It's the start of football season! Let's go fft! :banana:

Well...don't take it as anything about the rest of the boards...but the Geek Club never sees those kind of numbers.

Look at the front page...barely anything here even from today...the front page has stuff where the last reply was Saturday.

Well...don't take it as anything about the rest of the boards...but the Geek Club never sees those kind of numbers.

Look at the front page...barely anything here even from today...the front page has stuff where the last reply was Saturday.

Ya but did any of their fantasy teams beat Peyton manning?

Yep, you fvckholes ruined this place.

As a casual observer here, this place has actually become more interesting as you geese keep flocking back here to tell folks how rooned this bored is. Reminds me of the spanctuary days when we'd fiddle with the strings here, only we had heelarity and drama in doing so whereas you (plural you) are just :sleep:

As a casual observer here, this place has actually become more interesting as you geese keep flocking back here to tell folks how rooned this bored is. Reminds me of the spanctuary days when we'd fiddle with the strings here, only we had heelarity and drama in doing so whereas you (plural you) are just :sleep:

I was up late.

So, when most of the Geek Bored spent over a decade of mocking the Sanctuary, that was great. But when the riff raff skedaddle over to a new site yet come back and troll, that should be off limits.

Holy guacamole. Your logic is pathetic.

Why? You're so easily riled up about this subject. You even make claims about how many times someone who has posted less than you has posted in this thread. The fact that something this meaningless eats you up is both hilarious and sad. That's what I was saying the first time I posted in this thread and you walked right up and stuck your foot in your mouth, just like I expected.

TILT! FETCH! LINK?! ME-TARDED2006

How pathetic was all the crying to Mike, the reporting of posts, the lack of ability to put people on ignore, and general cuuntiness of all the whining in the endless weeks leading up to the useless crybabies sort of leaving this site but without any committment because they are wishy washy. It was unbearable to be around those pathetic cretins.

Oh, for fock's sake. It's a topical topic, you dum-dums. How often can you rehash the same old poop threads.

And all your assdarts that left weren't starting any new threads. I could go away for awhile, and come back and catch up in minutes because a week's worth of new threads was still on Page One. It's been pathetic for years. This is a moratorium on the Geek Bored, and a bunch of people didn't want to accept responsibility that THEY were the problem so they left before the therapy and honesty could begin.

How pathetic was all the crying to Mike, the reporting of posts, the lack of ability to put people on ignore, and general cuuntiness of all the whining in the endless weeks leading up to the useless crybabies sort of leaving this site but without any committment because they are wishy washy. It was unbearable to be around those pathetic cretins.

They are the same as Obama supporters. :lol:

This post has been bookmarked :overhead: :lol:

I have it on good authority that Slo-N-Nuts does nothing but whine about other posters at the Gossip Girl bored, just like here.

Glad to see you spread your dumbassery around a little. :thumbsup:

So, when most of the Geek Bored spent over a decade of mocking the Sanctuary, that was great. But when the riff raff skedaddle over to a new site yet come back and troll, that should be off limits.

Holy guacamole. Your logic is pathetic.

You don't even have logic here.

I don't give a rat's ass about the sanctuary.

And very few are "coming back" to troll.

As I have pointed out...its quite obvious that the people here that claim they don't care are trolling far more than those that also post over there.

There is no "coming back" over here...its just that people still come here and post there as well.

But keep up the effort.

I have it on good authority that Slo-N-Nuts does nothing but whine about other posters at the Gossip Girl bored, just like hear.

Glad to see you spread your dumbassery around a little. :thumbsup:

Corky! :lol: :rolleyes:

You don't even have logic here.

I don't give a rat's ass about the sanctuary.

And very few are "coming back" to troll.

As I have pointed out...its quite obvious that the people here that claim they don't care are trolling far more than those that also post over there.

There is no "coming back" over here...its just that people still come here and post there as well.

But keep up the effort.

You don't give a rat's ass about the Sanctuary? Fine. But most of your clan over there loved to take shots at those members when they came back. It's disingenuous.

Very few are coming back to troll? Well, thank you for confirming that there is trolling activity. But there are more than just a few participating.

I think it's hard to troll the other board from here. A true troll activity would be to go over there and start sh!t. Is that happening? Beats me, since I have no interest in seeing the content over there.

Again, it's a topical topic. What, we didn't discuss the Latin Pimp situation in the weeks of coming back? I think this whole kit and kaboodle ranks as an event. Frankly, it shows bad taste that people were unhappy with this site wanted to form another site, yet post wherever the action is anyway. You crapper busting fatties want your cake and eat it too. That makes absolutely no sense to anyone. But I expect the ball busting and outright jeering of such folks will go on for some time. Because it's fun.

You don't give a rat's ass about the Sanctuary? Fine. But most of your clan over there loved to take shots at those members when they came back. It's disingenuous.

Very few are coming back to troll? Well, thank you for confirming that there is trolling activity. But there are more than just a few participating.

I think it's hard to troll the other board from here. A true troll activity would be to go over there and start sh!t. Is that happening? Beats me, since I have no interest in seeing the content over there.

Again, it's a topical topic. What, we didn't discuss the Latin Pimp situation in the weeks of coming back? I think this whole kit and kaboodle ranks as an event. Frankly, it shows bad taste that people were unhappy with this site wanted to form another site, yet post wherever the action is anyway. You crapper busting fatties want your cake and eat it too. That makes absolutely no sense to anyone. But I expect the ball busting and outright jeering of such folks will go on for some time. Because it's fun.

Nope...I don't.

And it seems quite obvious that most that went to the new board want a place to post without some of the crap from people here. They are doing that.

And MOST...almost all of us that went there never claimed we were just leaving here and not coming back.

I think having someone go over there...then start topics here to try and mock topics there...starting threads here about that place...most of a person's posts being about the other board is pretty much the definition of trolling. They may be trolling this board about that one...but its far more of that going on then people coming from there over to here just to start crap.

In fact...do we have any posts or topics from someone from there...coming over here just to start crap that they would not have done had that other board never been created? Nope.

So again, your logic is a huge failure.

That wanting a place to post without politics and the hacks and idiots that people wanted to get a bit away from does not make sense to you...oh well, I don't give a crap.

It makes sense to quite a few people who have decided to post elsewhere as well as here.

Just as plenty on this board also post at FBG.

I'll add corky to the list. He'll fit right in.

No jokes please. :nono:

:doublethumbsup:

What corky?

The poster named corky...or all of us who have been called corky by someone on here before? That would really get your list up to some real numbers.

I'll add corky to the list. He'll fit right in.

No jokes please. :nono:

:doublethumbsup:

What could possibly be joked about there???

What corky?

The poster named corky...or all of us who have been called corky by someone on here before? That would really get your list up to some real numbers.

You know what bugged me about you? Nothing was in jest with you. It was a palpable anger, almost a hatred. You want to know how many times I have been told to DIE since you clowns left? None. So bite me. And I mean that in jest. :thumbsup:

Nope...I don't.

And it seems quite obvious that most that went to the new board want a place to post without some of the crap from people here. They are doing that.

And MOST...almost all of us that went there never claimed we were just leaving here and not coming back.

I think having someone go over there...then start topics here to try and mock topics there...starting threads here about that place...most of a person's posts being about the other board is pretty much the definition of trolling. They may be trolling this board about that one...but its far more of that going on then people coming from there over to here just to start crap.

In fact...do we have any posts or topics from someone from there...coming over here just to start crap that they would not have done had that other board never been created? Nope.

So again, your logic is a huge failure.

That wanting a place to post without politics and the hacks and idiots that people wanted to get a bit away from does not make sense to you...oh well, I don't give a crap.

It makes sense to quite a few people who have decided to post elsewhere as well as here.

Just as plenty on this board also post at FBG.

You can't troll another board from this board. That makes no possible sense. The people on edjr's board should have zero interest in content here because they weren't interested in content here to begin with. And starting crap is what the Geek Club does constantly. Jihads, for example. Killing newly registered posters. Constant put downs of the broad members. Wake up, man. It seems like you are trying to say that the very fiber and fabric of the Geek Bored since the 1990's is unacceptable anymore. All the threads and ridicule directed at the new bored was to be expected and much deserved. And if it's not appreciated, too focking bad. Holy mother of God, what a society of pussies we have incurred. And most of them post at FBG and edjr's outcast board. For fock's sake. This place is much more fun when the fuddie duddie grandparents aren't around.

You can't troll another board from this board. That makes no possible sense. The people on edjr's board should have zero interest in content here because they weren't interested in content here to begin with. And starting crap is what the Geek Club does constantly. Jihads, for example. Killing newly registered posters. Constant put downs of the broad members. Wake up, man. It seems like you are trying to say that the very fiber and fabric of the Geek Bored since the 1990's is unacceptable anymore. All the threads and ridicule directed at the new bored was to be expected and much deserved. And if it's not appreciated, too focking bad. Holy mother of God, what a society of pussies we have incurred. And most of them post at FBG and edjr's outcast board. For fock's sake. This place is much more fun when the fuddie duddie grandparents aren't around.

Actually...plenty were interested in content here.

They weren't interested in the crap that mucked up actual content.

But you keep getting it wrong. You see...people that claim they don't care about the other board...should have zero interest in content there. Yet they keep posting about it. Why is that? Seems none of you can answer that simple question.

Whats great is you talk about killing newly registered posters...yet you were one crying when people were piling on mahan day/geezil. PRetty funny.

I agree that threads directed at the new board are expected...because those that claim they don't care are too blatantly obvious as some of the biggest trolls this board has (and the ones many wanted to get away from seeing most of the time)

What do you not get about that its pretty funny mocking the new board how desolate its become already....and how the butthurt gossip girls keep coming back here anyway to post??

Pretty simple

What do you not get about that its pretty funny mocking the new board how desolate its become already....and how the butthurt gossip girls keep coming back here anyway to post??

Pretty simple

What do you not get that this board is as desolate as you claim that one to be.

Look at the front page here...crap from the 7th is still on the front page.

The most active topics are this supposed mocking you keep trying to do.

Nobody is butthurt (other than you appear to be...and anyone calling the place gossip girls actually).

And again, you post "coming back here anyway"...shows you are quite slow and dimwitted on what actually happened.

Im not surprised...you actually bought the idiotic theory that geezil was created by people there to try and make this board crap.

Nobody is butthurt (other than you appear to be...and anyone calling the place gossip girls actually).

And again, you post "coming back here anyway"...shows you are quite slow and dimwitted on what actually happened.

Im not surprised...you actually bought the idiotic theory that geezil was created by people there to try and make this board crap.

Why are you bringing me up consistently? :wub: Is it WUV???

Haha...i think you should post more in this thread...you have to be close to 100 in here.....

And actually dipsh!t i didnt say that about geezil at all.

Numbnuts..i couldnt possibly care less if people i dont actually know...get all butthurt and make another bored to go talk to more people we dont actually know other than here. That really is about the dumbest thing youve ever said...to think that anyone would actually care....and youve said a lot of stupid things.

Feel free to stay at the other bored

Why are you bringing me up consistently? :wub: Is it WUV???

it was more of a point about how much of a fool cyclone was believing a dumb theory of another poster...

Slo-N-Nuts is big on preaching about content and how this bored is "desolate", yet he has actually contributed 2 FUKKING THREADS during all of 2013.

One was obsessing with me.

One was obsessing with Phurfur.

What a tool :clap: :lol: