Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Dwyer back with Pitt

Only bc Stephens-Howling tore ACL

I picked up Leveon Bell when the guy who drafted him got an itchy waiver finger.

He is the only RB worth rostering imo, but I don't know how patient I can be with that horrible team

If there is any coach I have complete faith in, it's Mike Tomlin. Call me silly, but I think they get it together a week from tonight on MNF.

Michael Turner might look sharp in Black and Gold....

If there is any coach I have complete faith in, it's Mike Tomlin. Call me silly, but I think they get it together a week from tonight on MNF.

He must be black balled

• Like 1

Wait and see on Dwyer. They cut him for a reason.

Why? In my estimation, Tomlin did well with Bill Cowher's team until those guys got old. Now the team has no identity. A couple of his poor strategic decisions last year regarding late field goal attempts led directly to Steelers losses. I'm not seeing the reason for the faith.

• Like 1

He's slightly better crap than the crap they have now.

Redman has sucks, does suck, and always will suck.

Felix has, seeminly, great physically ability, but little talent and even more brittle bones.

The only real hope is Bell and he's probably, at best, another 2-3 weeks away.

And now having lost Pouncey, I don't know if he'll do any better.

I was excited to have Bell as my #4 back in 3 leagues, but now, not so much.

Every one passed because they thought he'd be out much longer, now he may want to be out much longer!

Turner will look about as sharp as a bowling ball

that was fast, their RB's certainly sucked, and Dwyer at least produced something when he played, add or wait and see?

are you joking right . you really are asking if you should add this guy .. pitt has no oline .and there is a reason he was dropped .. come on no way why would you

He must be black balled

Never seen them but I think that it is likely.

are you joking right . you really are asking if you should add this guy .. pitt has no oline .and there is a reason he was dropped .. come on no way why would you

He actually led the team in rushing last season.

And now having lost Pouncey, I don't know if he'll do any better.

The ironic part is that, if I recall correctly, new center Fernando Velasco graded out higher (#11) at the center position last year than Pouncey did (#15).

I still think Redman is the main option in Pitt. He missed the last 3 pre-season games so Week 1 was his first real game action of the year. I know he fumbled twice, but Tomlin seems to like him. Let's hope Bell comes back soon.