Sign in to follow this  
Geezil

The 'site that won't be mentioned' is doing a recruitment drive at FBG

I have a sneaking suspicion they hate me. I never knew that story though. I like Giantsfan but that's classic.

"Peaces" at fbg is looking very desperate. Kind of a turnoff to practically beg people to take a look at a new bored. Most people who have lives tend to be loyal, as in post a lot, on one bored. Good luck becoming big like fbg or even this bored (the football part anyway) even if you guys start it as a new website.

corky :lol:

Here's a hint fvckwad: the troll aliases are the main reason most people left this board.

:cry: Darling, I could give 2 shiits about either bored as I don't live on/for a bored. I popped in after awhile and find it very amusing with this my bored is better than yours biz. :popcorn: At least when the spanctuary was formed, we were funny and had drama. You boyz are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I think it might be one of you guys posing as one of those guys running some shameless, ill worded recruitment drive to make them look stupid. If that's the case all i can say is that's brilliant. :lol:

corky :lol:

Here's a hint fvckwad: the troll aliases are the main reason most people left this board.

Which ones exactly? I think Geezil and I have both been pretty clear about what aliases we were using. And for my 3 day ban for "name calling" even though I could have used aliases, I honored the ban.

So ... what exactly is the alias you have a problem with? Or is it the ease at which one can circumvent a ban?

I think it might be one of you guys posing as one of those guys running some shameless, ill worded recruitment drive to make them look stupid. If that's the case all i can say is that's brilliant. :lol:

What's also funny is that post shows that I am the famousest poster in the history of evah, over here. I post on FBG too and nobody has a problem with me over there ... and they are recruiting to their lame ass forum nobody cares about.

Nice work, morons.

What's also funny is that post shows that I am the famousest poster in the history of evah, over here. I post on FBG too and nobody has a problem with me over there ... and they are recruiting to their lame ass forum nobody cares about.

Nice work, morons.

I wonder who is doing it though. It just crossed my mind. I can't imagine if they were actually recruiting they would do it so super ghey, you know? Either way it's kinda funny I guess. Where have you been btw?

peaces = kutulu.

He is simply pranking all of you with his "recruitment" posts.

peaces = kutulu.

:wave:

peaces = kutulu.

This. And the sheep are too stoopid to figure it out.

This. And the sheep are too stoopid to figure it out.

it took me a little while, but I figured it out.
  • Like 1

I'm kinda proud of myself. It took me hours, but that's way better than days. I'm moving in the right direction.

Did everyone know but me?

Just because my die nasty team name is peaces people want to make a connection between myself and this "peaces"dude over at football gays when no connection exists. Its pretty obvious that I am loyal to the geek board.Philly bear is right 99 percent of the time but missed the mark this time. What a maroon.

Just because my die nasty team name is peaces people want to make a connection between myself and this "peaces"dude over at football gays when no connection exists. Its pretty obvious that I am loyal to the geek board.Philly bear is right 99 percent of the time but missed the mark this time. What a maroon.

Well, you have told us in the past that you are "peaces" during various raids upon the FBG board.

After all, I am the Bored Historian.

I also have recently learned, on good authority, that someone is posing as kutulu over at edjr's homosexual playhouse. Normally I'd be flattered but truth is I'm a little scared. When will the madness end?

Well, you have told us in the past that you are "peaces" during various raids upon the FBG board.

After all, I am the Bored Historian.

Hey, I might be a pathological liar, but at least I'm honest.

I also have recently learned, on good authority, that someone is posing as kutulu over at edjr's homosexual playhouse. Normally I'd be flattered but truth is I'm a little scared. When will the madness end?

I've been thinking of going over there and registering as edjr. Do you think anyone would notice?

I've been thinking of going over there and registering as edjr. Do you think anyone would notice?

I wouldn't know. :wave:

I'm in a real pickle over this, they don't have a dancing banana over there so it's hard to tell if it is really you.

I'm in a real pickle over this, they don't have a dancing banana over there so it's hard to tell if it is really you.

It's not. But he seems to be making a lot of valid points. I bet he's dreamy too. :wub:

You know who else had recruiting drives...wanted their own place....and tried to drive all others to extinction?

nazis.

Just sayin.

Oh that kutulu !!! Always the prankster, what a hoot. :doh:

Seriously, who the fock has time to post on three boards simultaneously...and hold down a full time job? :unsure:

:banana: :banana: :banana: