Sign in to follow this  
Geezil

An open letter to America from Vladimir Putin.

Fake lawyer and warmonger. IGW is Obama!

without the nobel peace prize :lol:

Putins fantasy team beat Peyton Manning in week 1.

But did he beat Demaryus too? That would really be something.

Obsess much?

Dude, you are wading into Slo-N-Nuts territory with his ROMO schtick. :rolleyes:

Agreed. I think we should have a 24 hour rule. If you make a funny, you got 24 hours then let it go and make another one.

Siding with Russia over your own country - nice. :thumbsdown:

:rolleyes:

Siding with Russia over your own country - nice. :thumbsdown:

Some people hate Obama so much they'll betray their own country just to spite him. Those are the folks Putin was playing to and apparently it worked.

Some people hate Obama so much they'll betray their own country just to spite him. Those are the folks Putin was playing to and apparently it worked. :thumbsdown:

I'm not following. He is OUR President, that's just a fact. I think this is getting to a point where I can see him reacting in a way to prove the naysayers (from the media, the congress, and other world leaders) wrong though, and that scares me. I am not saying he will, and definitely hope he does not, but I can see it happening. I can't remember a time when our President has been so thoroughly humiliated at home than now. That is a shame. Republican, Democrat, or Independent, this is going to effect us all in a potentially very negative way if we are not careful. When personal pride get's involved sometimes reason goes out the window. I hope Obama is a humble man.

These left-wing chicken hawks are undermining peace in our time. Our president's nation building agenda is a threat to everyone.

Some people hate Obama so much they'll betray their own country just to spite him. Those are the folks Putin was playing to and apparently it worked.

And some people love Obama so much that they'll betray their country just to spite us. See how that works?

And some people love Obama so much that they'll betray their country just to spite us. See how that works?

No, I don't. I'm not the one cheering on a Russian dictator :dunno:

No, I don't. I'm not the one cheering on a Russian dictator :dunno:

I don't see anyone cheering Putin on. I see Putin handling this better than Obama and some recognizing it.

I don't see anyone cheering Putin on. I see Putin handling this better than Obama and some recognizing it.

:lol:

You are supporting Russian interests over US interests, fool.

Why do you think Putin doesn't want us to strike Syria? Think long and hard about that.

Why do you think Putin doesn't want us to strike Syria? Think long and hard about that.

Thinking long and hard about this situation is not something your boy obama has done. HTH

I like when Putin says "But we were also allies once, and defeated the Nazis together."

...after Russia stopped being allies with the Nazis :doh:

So you think it is in our best interest to attack Syria?

So you think it is in our best interest to attack Syria?

Hard to say. But what we do know is that it's clearly in Putin's best interests for us to NOT attack. He's using morons like Bunny and NV to advance that interest.

Hard to say. But what we do know is that it's clearly in Putin's best interests for us to NOT attack. He's using morons like Bunny and NV to advance that interest.

He is using the moron Obams to advance that interest. You overestimate the power of a poster on a lightly trafficked FFB site when it comes to geopolitical crisis.

Why is it Putin's best intersts for us not to attack? He doesn't care about Syria.

I don't want us to a damn thing. Let someone else take care of it. let see how the rest of the world hancdles these problems.

I agree that we should do whatever we think Putin does not want us to do. That will show him that he does not control us.

Why is it Putin's best intersts for us not to attack? He doesn't care about Syria.

I don't want us to a damn thing. Let someone else take care of it. let see how the rest of the world hancdles these problems.

If Putin doesn't care about Syria then why did he stop us at the UN and is now meddling in our country to try to stop it here? C'mon Bunny, you aren't this dense.

I agree that we should do whatever we think Putin does not want us to do. That will show him that he does not control us.

Says the guy who doesn't have the courage to post with a real username.

If Putin doesn't care about Syria then why did he stop us at the UN and is now meddling in our country to try to stop it here? C'mon Bunny, you aren't this dense.

He cares about his power and ego. Syria is just a vehicle to stroke his ego.

You think he's meddeling? Is that what we do when we get involved in others conflicts? Meddle?