Sign in to follow this  
Redzonehog

Eddie Royal showing out!

I and another guy recommended him for this week in a plug and play, with Floyd now out for who knows how long, hes the easy no 1, in a rejuvenated Chargers passing game

I think you're right. With me waiting on a good RB to burn my #2 waiver on I'd hate to pick up a WR instead, but this may be too good to pass up.

I passed on the waivers last week, bc I was waiting on a worthy RB to grab, but I just don't think I can turn Royal down if Floyd is done.

How could you drop Royal!! I mean he was the easy choice to breakout this year?! That potent offense, his amazing skillset...no brainer that he would lighting it up this year!

Okay, seriously, remember three years ago when he was supposed to become Denver's go to guy and put up great numbers and be a ppr monster? Well, it just took him a few years to get it all figured out. I didn't see this coming from a million miles away!

I dropped royal the day after picking him up during Monday night football, but luckily, he was on the waiver wire all week long and I was able to scoop him back up after seeing him score again today.

W/ Floyd in serious condition....Royal is definitely this week's pick up of the WEEK!!

Will be #1 waiver waiver pickup with 3 TDs so far.

^^^ This. I'll be in line to take him this week in place of Thompkins.

Floyds injury definitely makes him (and Brown) a good pick-up, but I am still wondering if this kind of production is simply a fluke.

idk if you can expect... no i dont think you can expect... no i know you cant expect the td production to stay anywhere near as ridiculous but who would argue that?

what i do expect is that when he gets targets and stays healthy and has a qb in a pass happy offense that is looking his way he is ppr platinum plus and i think that hes got all of those things right now. add to that the expectation that his targets should increase with less competition for balls and it seems to stand to reason that his production should continue at startable level. i see his floor somewhwere around the best wr4 going fwd so im swapping him in for my other one. his ceiling may be top twenty when its all said and done. if not why not?

Still not buying it. Fluky production. Reminds me of his rookie year where he looked like a superstar for the first few games and was never that good again.

Still not buying it. Fluky production. Reminds me of his rookie year where he looked like a superstar for the first few games and was never that good again.

Before today I'd say you may be right. Considering the Floyd situation, this is a no brainer. You have to add him.

bro look at his production to targets since 08 and then project it out. ppr only idk how to pass on him right now.

granted im weighing everything vs jennings as my wr5 but its also my top priority placing and pierce may be a solid start in the coming weeks if rice ends up a no go. not wishing ill will on rice of course.

idk. eddie is gonna see a lot of targets going forward.

I dropped royal the day after picking him up during Monday night football, but luckily, he was on the waiver wire all week long and I was able to scoop him back up after seeing him score again today.

W/ Floyd in serious condition....Royal is definitely this week's pick up of the WEEK!!

How do you add in the middle of the game?

They are saying Floyd is ok.

Just saw that. I think that changes my mind a good bit on making him my #1 waiver priority. Any word on Rice yet?

Before today I'd say you may be right. Considering the Floyd situation, this is a no brainer. You have to add him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Royal would be the guy to fill Floyd's spot if he is out. I think that would be the rookie, Keenan Allen. The absence of Floyd would probably not impact Royal significantly.

Royal had his share of injuries last couple of years

Looks like he's clicked w rivers

If the targets are there ....

Just saw that. I think that changes my mind a good bit on making him my #1 waiver priority. Any word on Rice yet?

They are saying day to day for now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Royal would be the guy to fill Floyd's spot if he is out. I think that would be the rookie, Keenan Allen. The absence of Floyd would probably not impact Royal significantly.

Everything I've read today has said otherwise. That's really all I'm going off of.