Sign in to follow this  
Brutal Brutus

Bradshaw

he may be released or traded yet.

I wouldnt dump him just yet. Richardson wont absorb the playbook that quickly.

Not worth a roster spot at this point...even giving TRich a week to learn the playbook there isn't any reason to start him this week or keep him until next week unless your bench is awful.

Giants need to make that call.

Very interesting thought. They just may do that. Although doubtful if they have to absorb salary.

Whats his value going forward? I have him on my team listed below, any thoughts on a package deal I could use to up grade at any of my positions?

zero

man fantasy football is cruel......vereen, rrice, now bradshaw.

I need some tissue paper.

may have to trade edleman ppr for lamar miller to have a rb to go along with pierce.....Geezzzzzzzzzzzz :mad: :mad:

I think it was pretty clear that Bradshaw was never the answer. This trade was done shortly AFTER Ballard blew out his knee in practice. If Bradshaw was the man, this trade should had never taken place.

maybe... then again the entire plight of the Cleveland browns 2.0 is a really a marvel unto itself

they seem to be in some odd alcoholic like vicious cycle of constant rebuilding.. it's like they can't get a job because they're drunk, then they're drunk because they can't get a job, where does this train go??

did anyone see that picture of the gal in the couch jersey, she taped on every QB name since, crossing out the name above...it's funny, the list is all the way down her back below her butt... classic.