Sign in to follow this  
Kingstowne Dealers

Anyone starting T Rich vs the Niners?

Was undecided a day ago, but with MJD now looking more and more doubtful and Rodgers in Atlanta being the only other option, am rolling with him.

For those of you guys rollin with TR good luck!! I wouldn't be surprised if he got 50 yards and a TD. But as every stud you never know what can happen even if the odds are against them.

I want to start him but might bench him for Sproles vs Atlanta.

Indy seems to be drooling over him. Pagano called him "a rolling ball of butcher knives".

I like that.

But against the 9ers without knowing the play book has a little worried.

I might just play it safe with Sproles.

Have him in two leagues, haven't decided yet. In my main money keeper league I've got Morris and Ridley, which looks good but they've sucked ass so far. I'd have to play Hilton and Gordon (one in flex), non-ppr. Or Ben Tate.

Other team also has Bush and SJax, but I got Moreno this week so I may go with him instead.

Decided to play him in the first league, he looks like the best option. As I said, it is non-ppr.

Decided to not play him in the second league. PPR and with Andre Johnson playing I can roll with Edelman in the flex (Jordy is the other WR).

Either way it should be fun watching that game and seeing how he does. :cheers:

Roll with your studs, despite what the dumb ass browns think Trent is a stud. I have shady and t rich and they will start every week if healthy. :lock: :lock:

I think it boils down to bench strength. If your #3-#5 RB has a more favorable match-up, it's hard to argue not to roll with them for a week.

I own TRich in multiple leagues. I'm definitely setting him in 1. The other 2 depend on if Bush plays...wait & see.

Regardless of situation, his ceiling is very limited I think (this wk). He'll be lucky to have 60 APY & a TD....so if your backup (s) won't reach that, start TRich. If you think they'll be able to match/better that, go backup RB.

I think you do bench Richardson for MJD.

I've got him ranked mid range RB2, 18... word is that he's supposed to get a semi-full workload, but the SF run D is tough. They did get run all over by an RB with a similar style in Lynch last week.

Moreno took control of Denver's backfield in Week 2 and they should put up points against the Raiders... he'll have a shot to score.

Anyway... could do worse than Trich this week for many guys - I'm not benching him for Chris Ogbonnaya or some foolishness, but... consider it if you've got Moreno, even James Starks, etc.

My only other option would be to bench him for Moreno and put James Jones in my flex. Indy's offense is pretty good, maybe he gets a TD? :dunno:

I'm rolling him out over David Wilson in one league and over Ben Tate in another. So no real choice.

I do see Indy trying to get him involved though, especially near the goal line. I think more than 10 carries is unlikely, but I would not be surprised at all if he gets force fed the rock near the goal line and gets a TD.

I have been flopping all week. For the 2nd (and only other) available spot, I have been flopping on Bush news between Ridley, J. Bell, and T-Rich. Right now, I am leaning toward Bell, unless I hear something earth-shattering in pre-game for the others.

I think you do bench Richardson for MJD.

I've got him ranked mid range RB2, 18... word is that he's supposed to get a semi-full workload, but the SF run D is tough. They did get run all over by an RB with a similar style in Lynch last week.

Moreno took control of Denver's backfield in Week 2 and they should put up points against the Raiders... he'll have a shot to score.

Anyway... could do worse than Trich this week for many guys - I'm not benching him for Chris Ogbonnaya or some foolishness, but... consider it if you've got Moreno, even James Starks, etc.

I'm starting Moreno as my flex now. My option would be to start Moreno as a RB, move James Jones into a flex spot and bench Trent. So essentially it's Trent or James for me.

I think I'm going with Trent. The matchup is tough but I think the Colts are serious about giving him all the carries he can handle.

my plan is to bench TRich, and start Demarco Murray and Lamar Miller, but I'd prefer to start Bernard Pierce (if Ray Rice is out) and bench Miller too. Also benching David Wilson and Ryan Mathews, and McGahee who I just picked up. Starting Josh Gordon in the flex I think but not thrilled about it with the Browns losing their RB and QB.

You have 7 RB's on your team? What are you in a running back-only league?

Anyway, like some others here, I'm trying to decide between T-Rich and R Matthews as my 2nd RB (other is Forte, and I'm benching Reggie Bush) this week. Was going to go with Matthews but now I'm leaning towards giving Richardson a go. They just said on ESPN he's more motivated for this game than any before, to prove a point. Said he likely won't be out there on 3rd downs.

Bush out...and likely benching Richardson too.

Going with a ton of FA's and backups this week.

Moreno, Pierce (with Rice out), and Starks with Lacy out.

But I keep going back and forth with Richardson over Starks.

Well, he got our goal line TD that a few of us predicted... now just a few yards and he'll have matched his performances from weeks one and two.

Glad I rolled with Trent. The "experts" are useless. 30th ranked RB for week 3? You're out of your mind.

crazy luck you guys have....got traded to a stud offensive team and in the first week gets served up a 36 inch TD run

crazy luck you guys have....got traded to a stud offensive team and in the first week gets served up a 36 inch TD run

This might be one of those rare trades that's good for both teams. T-Rich does have a nose for the end zone, there is no denying that. The Browns rarely visit the red zone, but the Colts are there a lot.

You have 7 RB's on your team? What are you in a running back-only league?

8 RBs: Trent Richardson, Demarco Murray, Lamar Miller, David Wilson, Eddie Lacy, Ryan Mathews, Bernard Pierce, and Willis McGahee . Auction league with large starting requirement and deep bench (8 teams, start 2 QBs, 2-3 RBs, 3-5 WRs, 2 TEs, 2Ks, 1 IDP, 2 Ds. And I started 5 WRs: DJax, Josh Gordon, Demaryius Thomas, Jordy Nelson, and Victor Cruz!

This might be one of those rare trades that's good for both teams. T-Rich does have a nose for the end zone, there is no denying that. The Browns rarely visit the red zone, but the Colts are there a lot.

Unless the Browns get someone in the draft at least as good as TRich....it's a Browns fail.

I see a Peyton - Edgerrin James future for Luck and TRich . Back to the future . Reggie Wayne becomes Marvin Harrison, TY Hilton is the new Wayne .

Stupid analogies....why, because they have the white uni w/ horseshoe helmet ?