Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Post your week 3 breakouts here

Breakout? Aldon Smith breaking out of jail.

Ellington.

I have no faith in Mendenhall whatsoever and Arians strangely went out of his way to anoint Ellington as a guy who can "carry the load"- an odd thing to say about a 3rd down back. Mendy already banged up and questionable. Cards likely to be playing from behind against the Saints.

You're dreaming. Put a fork in him. Worst first round pick in a looooong time.

WORST first round pick in a long time? Haha, not even close...

Yeah... Game is Sunday Night. Figure I'd give you a heads up so that you do not have to change your name to, IMISSEDTHEGAMEGUY!!!

:clap: well done :clap:

damnit, mutha fockin' iphone screen and my sh!tty eyes :dunno:

WILL DEF BE TUNING IN TONIGHT TO WATCH THESE TWO KIDS DELIVER :banana:

I AM :first: NEWPOSTERGUY!!1!

Not sure why, but there's some strong breakout mojo looming over this week. As a result, I've scrapped the rankings and the "expert" advice in favor of this tool. (Oddly, it really likes Moreno and Tate, but it repeatedly steered me away from Doug Martin and Ryan Mathews. Further, when I tested it on McCoy, it didn't give me an answer.)

Russel Wilson. Left for the scrap heap already but he's played against 2 good defenses and has the worst in the league this week. Huge game for Russel and I'm too chicken to snag him and start him over RG3 who will get mauled by the lions DLine.

Tried to tell u guys about Russel. Too bad I didn't take my own advice. Still won my game but Wilson's 4tds so far would have been nice.

In the same boat as the rest of you Wilson sitters. I figured they'd just run it all game. Looks like I'll just have to start him every week and take my lumps when he has a down game.

Chris Johnson. Hits the century mark rushing and gets a TD or two.

When you look at the rest of the running backs that were going in the first and second rounds this year, CJ95 hasn't been that much of a dissapointment. He's getting fed tons of carries and has had solid yardage every week against good defenses.

It does not look like we're going to get much more than 9-10 points a week out of him for a while yet, but I will take that steady production for now.

Brutal schedule ahead:

NYJ, KC, @ Sea, SF, BYE

KC game I am not too worried about after seeing what McCoy did to them on Thursday, but you can't feel good about the other three.If you're a CJ owner and you can weather the storm through the bye week, things open up significantly in week 9:

@StL, Jax, Ind, @Oak, @Ind, @Den, Ari, @Jax

And hell, he's on pace for almost 1500 yards as is. If he can pick up the pace in the second half, we could be looking at a very nice season indeed. The lack of touchdowns and activity int he passing game is definitely a concern, but I think both will come. Definitely a hold.

In the same boat as the rest of you Wilson sitters. I figured they'd just run it all game. Looks like I'll just have to start him every week and take my lumps when he has a down game.

Ehhh I'd rather say he's a good matchup qb but sit him during tougher games for a better starter if u have it.

Ehhh I'd rather say he's a good matchup qb but sit him during tougher games for a better starter if u have it.

Thing is, a lot of people saw today as a bad matchup since the Jags are so inept on offense.

Thing is, a lot of people saw today as a bad matchup since the Jags are so inept on offense.

I thought that logic was flawed. Any qb on a team that is primed to put up 24+ pnts should be started. U can never predict how a team will score tds, they are crazy flukey but passing tds are going to be more common so an assumed 2 pass and 1 rush td is safe.

Nate Washington

SDC gives up the big play... although not too many people will be starting him

I don't wanna hurt myself... but :banana:

I'll take Zach Sudfeld assuming Gronk (questionable) sits one more week.

Let me toot my own horn too! :banana:

Oh wait, Sudfield is still the suck. :doh: FAIL!!

Let me toot my own horn too! :banana:

Oh wait, Sudfield is still the suck. :doh: FAIL!!

:lol: