Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Did anyone blow-up on your bench

We can start one flex (rb,wr or te) I opted for Moreno and left Jordan Cameron on my bench.My other TE is Jimmy Graham.

I figured Vernon Davis and MJD were risky plays, so I picked up Clay from Miami and played him. Left Sidney Rice on the bench.

Who knew?

I couldn't bench Dez or Jordy, but I came so close to sitting Spiller(1pt) for Josh Gordon(34pts). Would have been a 33 point swing, but I still won, so it could have been worse if I'd hung a L with Gordon on my bench.

snelling and bernard our performed chris johnson, but i really cant see benching cj for either 2 so im ok with it

Chiefs

Gordon X 2. Won one league and lead the other by 20 points (me- J. Thomas, him- Welker, Prater).

If I pull out both victories, I'll feel a hell of lot better and use Gordon going forward without reservation

Started Marlon Brown to go with Dez and Reggie Wayne this week, and left Stephen Hill and Cecil Shorts (the King of Garbage Time) on my bench.

Is the OP actually interested in who went off on other peoples bench or is he posing the question as such just so he can complain about his bench without receiving the standard..."Cool story bro."?

had tonio brown on my bench, but i still won. he outscored my 3 receivers and my flex COMBINED.

in another league i had sidney rice on the bench, but i'm not even mad. can't start him at this point unless you're DESPERATE.

in one of my biggest leagues, i had powell and snelling starting all week, and at the last minute, i decided to go with david wilson instead of snelling. fml. now i need a big game from julius thomas to win.

Is the OP actually interested in who went off on other peoples bench or is he posing the question as such just so he can complain about his bench without receiving the standard..."Cool story bro."?

I've read every reply

Benched Gordon for Edelman in a non-ppr. Up 29 and he has D Thomas but I think I'll be OK. :unsure: