Sign in to follow this  
GhostofMeanMachine99

I may trade Peyton Manning....

12 team PPR league where we start 3WR, 2RB and TE. Offer on the table is Manning and James Jones for Brees and Cruz. The other owner is infatuated with Manning, while I am looking to add Cruz with Julio Jones and Jordy Nelson. As is, Jones is my WR3, along with Hopkins and Nicks. It's WR3 by committee.

Manning's stock will never be any higher than it is now. I don't see him maintaining this pace. Furthermore, I am also factoring in the Broncos at the end of the regular season. Will they throttle back?

I'd be shocked if he goes for it. But, it never hurts to see what you can get.

Yeah a trade like that is a no brainer for you. Manning to Brees is pretty much a lateral move at this point.

Yeah a trade like that is a no brainer for you. Manning to Brees is pretty much a lateral move at this point.

He'd be foolish to make a trade like this. But I've never been against people making foolish trades before.

Average 4 tds a game? Probably not. 3 tds a game? Been done many times. Manning might get hurt, but he most certainly will not throttle back. He wants that season TD record.

I wouldn't trade Peyton for anything this year....if your team is a legit contender. If he iss the sole purpose that you are winning; then I would maybe consider it if Brees/Rodgers types + others were coming back.

I love having a "concentrated" lineup, and you can't get more concentrated scoring than Peyton Manning right now. I think he will break the TD record, and possibly the yardage record. No reason to miss out on that.

I fielded a decent starting offer of Charles, Vick, and Gronk for Manning straight up.... Owner didn't even consider it and refused to discuss Peyton in trade talks. (this is when Gronk was expected back this week)

Brees is the only guy I would consider in a trade involving Manning. To me, there isn't much difference between the two. Except Manning is on an incredible roll right now. Very similar to the one Brees went on late last season.<br /><br />That said, there is a huge difference between Cruz and James Jones. Julio, Cruz and Nelson are #1,3 and 5, respectively, in WR scoring average. Since we start 3WR weekly, that is a HUGE lineup advantage.

I wouldn't trade Peyton for anything this year....if your team is a legit contender. If he iss the sole purpose that you are winning; then I would maybe consider it if Brees/Rodgers types + others were coming back.

I love having a "concentrated" lineup, and you can't get more concentrated scoring than Peyton Manning right now. I think he will break the TD record, and possibly the yardage record. No reason to miss out on that.

I fielded a decent starting offer of Charles, Vick, and Gronk for Manning straight up.... Owner didn't even consider it and refused to discuss Peyton in trade talks. (this is when Gronk was expected back this week)

you should thank him, why would you want to trade a top 5 RB top 5 QB and a potential top 3 TE for 1 player?

its like the guy in my league who traded V.Cruz and Vick for AJ Green, and is telling me he made a good deal

I wouldn't trade Peyton for a reach around from a young, but legal Japanese hooker.

You play him every week this season thru your Championship game.

BTW, I really like Japanese hookers.

12 team PPR league where we start 3WR, 2RB and TE. Offer on the table is Manning and James Jones for Brees and Cruz. The other owner is infatuated with Manning, while I am looking to add Cruz with Julio Jones and Jordy Nelson. As is, Jones is my WR3, along with Hopkins and Nicks. It's WR3 by committee.

Manning's stock will never be any higher than it is now. I don't see him maintaining this pace. Furthermore, I am also factoring in the Broncos at the end of the regular season. Will they throttle back?

I'd be shocked if he goes for it. But, it never hurts to see what you can get.trade looks

trade looks even to me

you should thank him, why would you want to trade a top 5 RB top 5 QB and a potential top 3 TE for 1 player?

its like the guy in my league who traded V.Cruz and Vick for AJ Green, and is telling me he made a good deal

Its a work league and my team is stacked. Not that competitive, so wanted to concentrate my lineup. I still have Cameron behind Gronk.

Also in part, I just wanted to see if there was any possibility of someone trading Peyton.

I wouldn't trade Peyton for a reach around from a young, but legal Japanese hooker.

You play him every week this season thru your Championship game.

BTW, I really like Japanese hookers.

why are you getting reach arounds from young but legal japanese hookers?

oh young but legal male japanese hookers. dont lie bro.

why are you getting reach arounds from young but legal japanese hookers?

oh young but legal male japanese hookers. dont lie bro.

Male, female, it's a reach around... What's the difference?

Unless you have Peyton and no one else, you keep Peyton.

He'll break the TD record and the yardage record unless some team 'sweeps the leg' on him.

Put him in a body bag Johnny!!!

8:00 A.M. Tomorrow, I'm a senior. I've got one year to make it all work. That's what I'm gonna do. Make it work.

Best Movie Ever.

8:00 A.M. Tomorrow, I'm a senior. I've got one year to make it all work. That's what I'm gonna do. Make it work.

Best Movie Ever.

Its nostalgic to my childhood

but I gotta go with The Big Lebowski as best ever

Pulp fiction up there too

Male, female, it's a reach around... What's the difference?

It's less common for a female to be behind you prodding your brown star while she yanks it.

Unless you have Peyton and no one else, you keep Peyton.

He'll break the TD record and the yardage record unless some team 'sweeps the leg' on him.

HeLL, I wouldn't bench him on his bye week either. Seriously, the guy is playing out of this world... he's checking off the check.