Sign in to follow this  
adanley

MJD Value

MJD was dropped in my 10 team .5 PPR league. We only have 5 bench spots, so it wasn't a complete shock. I know Jacksonville is terrible, but does he have any value left?

Wow, what a fall. I heard he looked slow this year too. Anyone a masochist enough to actually watch Jacksonville play?

I have him on my shelf as my number two pick. Yea I drank that cool aid (oh it's a contract year, he is only two years from leading the league in rushing on a worse team than this years team, he is highly motivated to prove the critics wrong). And ya you could sell me a dozen Popsicles (what his real value is today) if I lived in the North Pole.

See if anything happens when blackmon comes back this week...i have him in 2 leagues and giving him 1 more week i think

He's a decent stash. If Henne plays and Blackmon comes back strong MJD could suddenly find himself some room to run.

I picked him up after wk 2 from a disgruntled owner. Gave up Zudfeld.

I might have screwed up. :lol:

I can't package him with anything for a bag of d!cks. I'm not cutting yet but it's getting close.

we roll with regular sized benches. in a twelve team league i dont see what value youre gonna get in return.

maybe pick up another kicker taco.

He's a decent stash. If Henne plays and Blackmon comes back strong MJD could suddenly find himself some room to run.

Agree with this. I think JAX may explode for 17 points or more this week @ STL.

Explode for 17 points. Now that is funny. I do have that other burden TR vs Seattle so on paper MJD might be that right play. Whom am I kidding my season is done.

MJD was dropped in my 10 team .5 PPR league. We only have 5 bench spots, so it wasn't a complete shock. I know Jacksonville is terrible, but does he have any value left?

Well who would you be dropping, who are your other RBs, how many RBs do you have to start, and what is your league's scoring settings?

Generally speaking I would grab him, b/c as soon as he has one good game you could sell high?

Well who would you be dropping, who are your other RBs, how many RBs do you have to start, and what is your league's scoring settings?

Generally speaking I would grab him, b/c as soon as he has one good game you could sell high?

I don't think I can justify picking him up. I just thought it might be a bit early to cut bait.

I'm in a 10 team league .5 PPR scoring. My starting lineup is below.

QB C. Newton, T. Romo

RB J. Charles, D. Sproles, S. Jackson

WR L. Fitzgerald, A. Johnson, J. Gordon, H. Nicks

Flex D. Woodhead

TE J. Thomas, V. Davis

I don't think I can justify picking him up. I just thought it might be a bit early to cut bait.

I'm in a 10 team league .5 PPR scoring. My starting lineup is below.

QB C. Newton, T. Romo

RB J. Charles, D. Sproles, S. Jackson

WR L. Fitzgerald, A. Johnson, J. Gordon, H. Nicks

Flex D. Woodhead

TE J. Thomas, V. Davis

Drop V Davis and figure out a backup te later.

Drop V Davis and figure out a backup te later.

I just realized that my TEs share the same by week, so I dropped V. Davis for MJD. I hate having two TEs anyway. Heck, maybe they'll trade MJD next. This team is a focking joke.

I just realized that my TEs share the same by week, so I dropped V. Davis for MJD. I hate having two TEs anyway. Heck, maybe they'll trade MJD next. This team is a focking joke.

Monroe sucks. They drafted that Joekel kid last year, getting something for him while they still can.

I picked him up after wk 2 from a disgruntled owner. Gave up Zudfeld.

I might have screwed up. :lol:

I picked him up last week on the same scenario. I dropped Ivory.

I'm starting to think that I still got screwed :lol:

what value ?

He will score twice this week and have 130 combined yards.

I do wonder if it is the OL that is bad. However I have noticed that at home this team is pathetic. On the road MJD got a garbage TD against Seattle. The colts are not a good run defense though, they were able to stop MJD in sorry Jville and he got hurt against the raiders. Chiefs can stop the run. The rams run defense isnt good and there will be noise, something tells me Del Rio is gonna honor his former rb if the broncos have the game won, I can see JDR letting MJD break for a big run late. Chargers you'd hope MJD's feet are wet enough to start playing better at home but idk, its the chargers. The 49ers in London, I think MJD will have a better game against a team who isnt stopping the run so far. MJD may get a break with three of his next four on the road.

Last year before he got hurt MJD did well in Minnesota, Indy, and Oakland where he got hurt. Actually if not much jags are a better team on the road. Florida has been hit by hard by the economy. I just moved from there and should know. I was in the most run down county of Volusia.

I sure hope so..that would be nice.

dont tell me this. ive already been second guessing putting both murray and wilson ahead of him this week. i can see what youre saying come true but i cant be wrong here again. ive been messing up this crumby situation all season.

The rams run defense isnt good and there will be noise, something tells me Del Rio is gonna honor his former rb if the broncos have the game won, I can see JDR letting MJD break for a big run late.

wait youre trying to say you expect the rams will let him run a long run in late in the game cause del rio likes him?

lol.