Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Zac Stacy RAMS Starting RB

one owner took Pead ,one took cuttingham , i took stacy, for one day it pays to be a rams fan

Stacy could start and not see another carry for the entire game, that's how nutty this bunch is...

I noted on another Rams RB posting {Sat} he was the player to run and pickup, he runs low and with power, expect a big breakout game vs Jags...

I noted on another Rams RB posting {Sat} he was the player to run and pickup, he runs low and with power, expect a big breakout game vs Jags...

Cunningham?

Dropped Ellington for stacey

Same here, but the Rams o-line has been far from impressive. Hopefully, Stacey can break out against that horrible JAC defense.

Snatched him in all 3 of my leagues...Starting him at flex in two of them. It's a gamble, but who cares, I'll take my chances with him at home vs. a terrible Jags defense.

I kind of have to play him. I could play Finley but I figure Stacy is worth a shot. Higher risk, higher reward.

Screw it.... Im starting him.

Started Stacy over Thompkins. Not feeling to good to be honest. It looks like a RBBC!! Gotta take a chance!!

• Like 1

I've got him in over Bernard Pierce because they said they want to put it in Rice's hands more, and over Tate with a resurgent Foster and a tough 49ers Defense. Not sure if I'm getting too cute here though.

Anyone trust Stacy to start for them this week?

The guy has 1 carry for 4 yards in his career and the Rams cant run the ball. Are you really gonna roll the dice that much? :doublethumbsup:

Are u talking about bolden or Boldin??

BoldEn....I would start Stacy

BoldIn the WR....I'd start Boldin

I meant A Boldin, im sticking with Boldin, i just have alot of touch matchups...im overthinking as usual..