Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

H Douglas, whos starting him?

Been starting Jerk Bell at flex but 3 duds in a row has me making a change. Going with new ATL wr1 Douglas this week. Funny thing is this bum always falls on his face when given an opportunity to prove himself. Ill prob get 2-38 while some other wr on the team gets 2tds, but im rollin with it anyway.

I'm starting him. I have no choice really. Not sure what to expect from him but hoping for the best.

Just based on pure volume alone, you'd expect WR3 numbers from Douglas. So much of production in fantasy football is just based on opportunity and with Jones gone and White looking more and more like he's in the midst of a lost season with injuries, who is going to soak up those targets? Gonzo and Rodgers are already maxed out on their workloads. Who's left?

not this week, but soon due to byes

This could be the sole week he's of any worth before it becomes the roddy show like pre Julio.

Been starting Jerk Bell at flex but 3 duds in a row has me making a change. Going with new ATL wr1 Douglas this week. Funny thing is this bum always falls on his face when given an opportunity to prove himself. Ill prob get 2-38 while some other wr on the team gets 2tds, but im rollin with it anyway.

tough pick ..what if revis is on him ?

• Like 1

What you don't seem to understand is that not having Julio or a healthy Roddy White in all probability further diminishes Douglas' sub-marginal value instead of enhancing it. My opinion is that I'd rather own (and start) GB's Jarrett Boykin or any of 1/2 dozen other guys who are likely on your waiver wire..

What you don't seem to understand is that not having Julio or a healthy Roddy White in all probability further diminishes Douglas' sub-marginal value instead of enhancing it. My opinion is that I'd rather own (and start) GB's Jarrett Boykin or any of 1/2 dozen other guys who are likely on your waiver wire..

yeah i can see our point . but in ff its also about touches . and there is no question he should get more with them two not playing .

This could be the sole week he's of any worth before it becomes the roddy show like pre Julio.

Perhaps, but I'm not sitting Dez, AJ Green or A Jeffry @ WASH for him, so...

I'm just hoping for one broke coverage play where Harry benefits. TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE HARRY! :pointstosky:

Jarrett Boykin :shocking:

Heres the real Q for me, Harry or Twilliams (the dallas rookie).?

I'm going with Terrance Williams in my flex as well over Harry Douglas in one league but picked up Joseph Randle in another league & am gonna flex him over Douglas as well.

Probably gonna get burned but we'll see. Hopefully it's a Jimmy Graham kinda burn!

Harry Douglas for me in a ppr league. Hopefully he'll put up more than 1 catch for 3 yards that Tavon Austin did for me last week. Yes I was a Julio owner and took Douglas from the ww.

the Refs will get more Offense for Atlanta than their skill players not named Gonzales or Rodgers -- this shapes up as an ugly game between two poorly coached teams

This

Started Kenbrell Thompkins over Douglas...doh!! I

Who knew? :dunno:

Started Kenbrell Thompkins over Douglas...doh!! I

Who knew? :dunno:

Oh, I was so close to this, but put in Douglas right before the game.

Fock all of you convincing me to bench Harry for Twilliams. I hate all of u and u all suck.

I admit I was wrong about Douglas. TB never covered him with Revis and I'm still not sold on the guy.

And what was so bad about Terrance Williams? Normally you would be jumping for Joy over a 6-75 and 1 TD stat line. You can't tell me you lost your match this weekend because you played Williams instead of Douglas.

I admit I was wrong about Douglas. TB never covered him with Revis and I'm still not sold on the guy.

And what was so bad about Terrance Williams? Normally you would be jumping for Joy over a 6-75 and 1 TD stat line. You can't tell me you lost your match this weekend because you played Williams instead of Douglas.

I won, and was happy to see Twill get that TD.