Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Thoughts on LeVeon Bell vs Ravens

The guy get the JETS now the Ravens...is he even a flex this week? He needs the schedule to help him fast...

I have to choose between Stacy and Bell at the flex. Neither has a good matchup. I think Bell will at least get 20 touches, so his floor is higher. With the matchup I have this week against the worst team, I am looking for just some points.

The guy get the JETS now the Ravens...is he even a flex this week? He needs the schedule to help him fast...

if he is the best you have then yes . if not then no

Was thinking of going with Miller over Bell this week based on the match-up but Bell will get more touches, just don't think that automatically means better production against that Defense.

For me...it's either Bell or CJ2K against the 49ers....I'll go with Bell

I have exactly the same call to make. I'm going the other way with it, though. It's a pretty tough call, but I am going with the better matchup (the 9ers have uncharacteristically given up quite a few points to RB's this year) over the higher volume of touches that Bell will likely have.

ICEMAN

My opponent this week is the guy in everyone's league who never makes a mistake or just has incredible luck each week. He has him on his bench therefore he will not do much.

HTH

Baltimore run def is number one against rbs. Jets number 2. I expect something similar to last week from bell.

+1

Going to get decent touches, but shouldn't be able to do much with them against BAL.

Lacy had a nice week against them...yes, the threat of Rodgers helps...even when the WRs went down.

Right now Im starting him over Powell...but waffling back and forth on that one big time.

Lacy had 100 on them last week. Not expecting that but I'm thinking 70-80 combined and a td.