Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 7 F.U. thread.........

Starting this early for Bob Ross..............he's too nice of a guy to open up a thread like this.

First fock you out to fate for me facing Gronk in both leagues and Peyton Manning in Indy after getting dissed.

:wall:

• Like 2

Fock You JAWS!!!

Jinx the damn cowboys game by saying how high scoring it was going to be. Jackass!!

• Like 1

Focks out to Cutler, R Bush, Gio, B Powell, and T Will. Thanks for 4 combined points!

Lamar Miller, Daniel Thomas, Cowboys/Eagles for being scoreless.

Yeah, I started Foles with the thought of this being a shootout like the pundits suggested. Thankfully, saner heads prevailed in my other league and I kept Rivers in.

MJD - I hate you. Starting you confidently is as shaky as a cheap easel. FU.

Tannehill - I unfortunately had to start you in one league after some dire injuries and the bye week... you are a complete waste. How are you employed? FU.

Anyone watching the Jacksonville game? Where's Blackmon at?

I'm wondering the same thing...

Blackmon just had a catch and dropped on on third down but got a PI call. At least he's in there

FU Cincinnati coaching for continually ignoring Gio Bernard in favor of some over the hill plug.

FU CJ Spiller for being so god awful, an injured 34 year old has to play ahead of you

• Like 1

Oh, how can I forget:

FU Jay Cuntler. Glad I listened to the 'experts', and started you in your juicy matchup this week. How many times in my life can I be burned by this dough-faced loser? Oh goodie, now he's focking hurt to boot. Go fock yourself you waste of oxygen cocksucking jackoff.

Oh, how can I forget:

FU Jay Cuntler. Glad I listened to the 'experts', and started you in your juicy matchup this week. How many times in my life can I be burned by this dough-faced loser? Oh goodie, now he's focking hurt to boot. Go fock yourself you waste of oxygen cocksucking jackoff.

Same here. Decided to go with Cutler over Russell Wilson based on matchup. FU to me.

• Like 1

MJD - I hate you. Starting you confidently is as shaky as a cheap easel. FU.

Tannehill - I unfortunately had to start you in one league after some dire injuries and the bye week... you are a complete waste. How are you employed? FU.

youre slacking bob.

how about as shaky as a can of paint and and a complete waste of canvas?

What's up with Cutler? Bitter sweet in one league I'm facing him but I have Marshall too. :wall:

Same thing that happens every year. He plays great for 3 weeks in a row, I pick him up and start him, and he proceeds to either completely suck, get hurt, or most likely, both.

Oh yeah, I have Marshall too

FU DeAngelo Williams. I thought STL was supposed to suck against the run.

Foles, you Napolean Dynamite looking turd - You are destroying Desean Jackson this week. You should have stuck with basketball, which I'm sure you suck at too. Fock off.

youre slacking bob.

how about as shaky as a can of paint and and a complete waste of canvas?

Really? I thought "shaky as a cheap easel" was damn solid.

Can someone watching please paint me a picture of what is happening in the Buffalo/Miami game? Has Buffalo implemented the rarely seen 4-headed RB monster? Who the hell is Frank Summers?

Really? I thought "shaky as a cheap easel" was damn solid.

keep hating. i was just lending material.

bobs obviously half in the proverbial can.

What's up with Cutler? Bitter sweet in one league I'm facing him but I have Marshall too. :wall:

Down

Locker room

X-rays

F.U. Henne...............start hitting Blackmon you pole smoking retard. I'm not saying you're a phag but I think you'd hold one in your mouth until the swelling goes down.

F.U. Foles.....................Man the fock up and start tossing the rock you piece of sh!t.

• Like 1

FU Spiller

FU Romo

FU Helu & Shanahan (Alfred Morris too?)

Started Foles over RG III. Started Morris over Helu (well, duh). Started Romo over any QB on the waiver wire. I think this sums up my week.