Sign in to follow this  
Woosters

Colts - T.Rich

2nd and goal.....and you try to pass 2 times!

Why not try and run it with with your new RB you traded a 1st round for.....

He'll no!

I finally see it....he really does suck!

He will continue to suck until he gets enough touches to have a chance of being significant. Zac Stacy had like 6 yards on his first 4 carries today, but finished the day nicely.

ETA: I started him over Trent.

He will continue to suck until he gets enough touches to have a chance of being significant. Zac Stacy had like 6 yards on his first 4 carries today, but finished the day nicely.

But it was 2nd and goal on the 2yard line?

He needs touches. These big bruising backs need a chance to wear down the defensive lines. Get him the ball 15 to 20 times.

Geez... And they being him in on a play they are clearly running and he gets hit as he gets the ball....

i dont blame t-rich

they never hand him off the ball, luck audibles out of runs

^This.

He just doesn't get enough touches. He makes people miss, breaks tackles, and outruns people. Problem is, they don't give him the ball.

Much like the Phins who insist on giving that stiff Thomas carries, so too does Indy insist on not riding A back, either back.

ETA: I started him over Trent.

Too bad the Fins don't do the same with Miller .

Much like the Phins who insist on giving that stiff Thomas carries, so too does Indy insist on not riding A back, either back.

I can't believe that turd Thomas had more carries than Miller, and I can't believe Donald brown is even on an NFL roster. It's enough. TRich and Miller are wasted.

What really kills has value is the total lack of receptions at IND. Last year he had 51 rec, which is what I thought I was drafting. Apparently, that ain't IND's style.

If the fantasy football draft was held tomorrow, I think his ADP would be 4th+- round, and anyone drafting him there would hope the past four weeks have been an anomoly. But that ain't me. What you see is what you get. 15 carries, no receptions, and if you're really lucky an occassional TD every few weeks. Good luck winning your league with those stats.

What really kills has value is the total lack of receptions at IND. Last year he had 51 rec, which is what I thought I was drafting. Apparently, that ain't IND's style.

If the fantasy football draft was held tomorrow, I think his ADP would be 4th+- round, and anyone drafting him there would hope the past four weeks have been an anomoly. But that ain't me. What you see is what you get. 15 carries, no receptions, and if you're really lucky an occassional TD every few weeks. Good luck winning your league with those stats.

I don't get it either. Seems like they trust Brown with screen plays but not TRich.

When you drafted him, he played for the Browns. But I know what you mean, was my first round pick in PPR based on that I thought he would have an increase, if not steady numbers as a pass catcher. I think, barring an injury to Donald Brown ... Trent has become unstartable, for now.

I don't get it either. Seems like they trust Brown with screen plays but not TRich.

Part of it is TRich's pass protection is pretty pathetic. So they probably don't want him out there on passing downs generally.

12 carries for 36 yards. Right on pace for his normal 18 carries for 54 yards, no? Why would anyone expect more of him?

12 carries for 36 yards. Right on pace for his normal 18 carries for 54 yards, no? Why would anyone expect more of him?

If a guy only gets 3 yards a pop you'd at least like him to hold on to the ball

I can't understand how people still can't understand this.

Brown is a superior pass protector, receiver and a capable runner.

We'll say Richardson is a capable runner, albeit one who can't secure the football.

Which guy do you want on the field? And as a defense, why wouldn't you figure they're going to run virtually anytime Richardson's in the game? He brings nothing else to the table.

It's really not that complicated.

Truth be told this guy rushed for less then 1000 yds last year. 12 tds skewed his stats. That coupled with the fact he had most every "pundit" on his nuts preseason.

Numbers don't lie...

TRash

Had to start him because Brandon Jacobs had a setback... I'm done with him. I can't cut him or start him... Dead weight

Trent, you ignorant slut. Thank you for sucking so bad that I won't consider starting you the rest of the year. Like an idiot I listened to "experts" and started you over Ridley. I've got Tate and the new "Mr. Vulture" Roy Helu on my bench, along with Morris. RB5, thy name is Richardson. :thumbsdown:

I have weeks coming up where Moreno and Zac Stacy have bye's and I will have to start him. Right now, he's off my radar though. If possible, because I am deep at WR and it is PPR ... I just have 2 weeks right now where I have to start him. After that, I might waive him.

Gee, maybe Cleveland knew what they were doing all along... :dunno:

This!

:dunno:

He was my worst pick in both my drafts. I will be benching him for leveon bell and Ryan Mathews - that's how much TRich sucks.

He is who 'cleveland' think the is...

Most of you decided to 'crown' him...

And 'Cleveland' was able to let him off the hook.

I've spoke about what an awful offense line the colts have. Again, they were graded dead last. You can read it here.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/story/22274386/offseason-extra-grading-offensive-lines-for-2013

TRich's performance is a combination of his lack of 'elite' skills set and poor offensive line. I've been saying it late last season and early this season. Vick Ballard is ONE HECK OF a back. Trich, Brown and Bradsaw has all underperformed compare to Ballard.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422333

"Bradshaw's officially declared healthy now. If he's that superior of a talent, then why isn't he starting? Why? All of you are simply blowing smoke up your own a@@. Most of you are simply riding the rotoworld and fantasy journal bashing of Ballard. Since Ballard became the actual starter last season in week 6, the colts finished 9-2. Ballards stats since starting were:

Games ATT YDS AVG TD REC YDS LNG TD
11 182 747 4.2 2 14 131 91 1

Oh wow...project that out to 16 games...and...and..."