Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Bengals @ Dolphins TNF Thread

Let's get this started!!! Who you have going? Who you playing against?

I just need Bernard to get some carries. Maybe a TD....or 2 :dunno:

In one league I have Giovanni Bernard and Dalton going. I need Opie to throw a ton tonight with some screens to Gio.

Other league I have A.J. Green going and my opponent has Cincy DEF.

Let me say this in advance. Sherman is a moron.

I need Lamar to find the endzone.

• Like 1

Inactives

Cincinnati - LB Michael Boley, RB Rex Burkhead, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, LB Rey Maualuga, C Trevor Robinson, DT Devon Still, OT Andrew Whitworth

Miami - CB Will Davis, QB Pat Devlin, RB Mike Gillislee, OT Jonathan Martin, TE Dion Sims, G/T Dallas Thomas, G Danny Watkins

Miller really better pick it up if he is going to hit his preseason goal of 1500-15 this year.

So Miami's thought process - Lamar Miller is getting 4-6 yard chunks and on third and short, they give it to Thomas who promptly sh!ts the bed on the drive.

Are they trying to upstage Marvin Lewis who keeps giving BJGE the rock instead of Gio? Smooth move, fellas.

Due to bye weeks, forced to start Bernard. Guess I'll just hope he sees the field before the 2nd half.

So glad I traded for this fock. MAYBE he'll get the ball 3 times this game?

So glad I traded for this fock. MAYBE he'll get the ball 3 times this game?

He obviously azzfocked Marvin Lewis' wife and then donkey punched her. Understandably upset and not given the more talented player the ball.

Philbin is an idiot and Sherman a moron. No guts. No creativity.

At least Miller got some yards before the fumble. I'm trying to find a bright spot.

At least Miller got some yards before the fumble. I'm trying to find a bright spot.

And on the bench his injury risk is low.

Off topic but does anyone else get really annoyed by all the stripes on helmet shirt and pants of bengals ? I mean can one ore them at least not have them? Time for a new look

Can't believe miller didn't score in that play... Not sure why he didn't run to the corner... It was all his... Must not have seen the trailer... And then the f'n fumble!

• Like 1

Can't believe miller didn't score in that play... Not sure why he didn't run to the corner... It was all his... Must not have seen the trailer... And then the f'n fumble!

Probably didn't have the full view you have on tv

Wait, he get points for those yards? At the end of the play, Cinci had the ball at about the same line of scrimmage where Miami started the play.