Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers: In-Game Discussion

poor espn, cutler vs rodgers turned into wallace vs mckonwn

They are having a long string of absolute rubbish to show the past few Monday nights. Nothing can be done either, not like they can flex Monday night.

Packers were so talented this year too. They were easily one of the best 3 teams in the league. The league is starting to become just who can avoid the big injuries.

Starting LT Bulaga goes out for season before the season

D. Harris starting RB goes out for season before season

Cobb goes out 9 weeks early in the season

Finley start TE out indefinitely spine injury.

Clay Matthews out 4-6 weeks broken thumb

Nick Perry soon after breaks his foot, other 1st round edge rusher.

Brad Jones starting LB misses multiple weeks

Casey Hayward one of last years bright spots on D and 2nd year player misses first 7 or 8 games

Morgan Burnett starting safety missed first 4 games

James Jones misses multiple weeks

Rodgers 3 to season ending

Lacy and Starks both missed at least 1 game each.

It is becoming more on your depth rather than your starting lineup.

Lang also went out last night with a concussion.

I think Malumba was hurt last night too.

Injuries happen for sure...but losing now the 3 most explosive players sucks ass.

Rodgers should be fine. Might miss a game, not sure about the injury, but fracture isn't the end of the world.

Oops....

Oops....

Theres no oops, he will miss a few games, not really a big difference, he will be fine like I said.

It is becoming more on your depth rather than your starting lineup.

:thumbsup:

That is what the NFL has become and it sucks

Theres no oops, he will miss a few games, not really a big difference, he will be fine like I said.

Maybe, then again maybe not. If indeed it is a broken clavicle - you can forget about any 3 week nonsense.

Maybe, then again maybe not. If indeed it is a broken clavicle - you can forget about any 3 week nonsense.

If it's broke and he comes back in 3 weeks before it's completely healed, he'll be gone again with the first sack he takes on that collar bone

If it's broke and he comes back in 3 weeks before it's completely healed, he'll be gone again with the first sack he takes on that collar bone

Yup I agree. Even tho it's the non throwing shoulder, that thing has to hurt like a biatch when he gets thrown down and landed on. They need to hopefully stay in the playoff hunt and not rush him back.

Yup I agree. Even tho it's the non throwing shoulder, that thing has to hurt like a biatch when he gets thrown down and landed on. They need to hopefully stay in the playoff hunt and not rush him back.

Agree as well. Dood is the franchise QB and they go nowhere long-term without him. I would be very surprised if he returns for the Lions game on Thanksgiving.

As a Nelson and Boykins owner in one league it sucks, but that's how I see it.

Rodgers should be fine. Might miss a game, not sure about the injury, but fracture isn't the end of the world.

Good call Marcus Welby.