Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddy808

Matt Flynn

Welcome back to Green Bay! Haha perfect timing to be released it seems

Funny how these things work out.

They said before that they were not interested in bringing him back as a backup, but now they might not have much choice if Rodgers is out and Wallace looks this bad.

Let's not forget Wallace has had no time practicing with this team, let's see what a week of practice will do first before you cast him off. I'd like to see them bring in Vince Young over Flynn.

Even with an extra week of practice there is no way Wallace will have the same control of the offense as Flynn. He is going to come in and know all of the formations and play calls. They can continue to ride Lacy for the next 3-4 weeks and let Flynn be a game manager.

• Like 1

I think they could bring him in to look at him...but they had concerns about his elbow.

If he cannot throw well or with any velocity past 10 yards...there is not much point.

And Bob...its not as if Wallace just came in this week. He has been around since week one and knows the offense a bit.

A week of practice with first team reps would be pretty big for him I would guess.

Not sure I see them being able to bring Flynn in, on a short week and get him right in line ready to play by Sunday.

Matt Flynn is the savior!

Did Green Bay lose Favre's number? Tired of him texting his junk?

Green Bay essentially chose Seneca Wallace over Matt Flynn when they didn't sign Flynn after the Raiders released him.

There is also a waiver process. I wouldn't put it past another NFC team with a bad record taking him just to spite GB.