Sign in to follow this  
72dolfan

Randall Cobb

Is Cobb worth a stash in keeper leagues? I'm not sure of the severity of his injury, and wondering if he would/should be full speed at the start of next season. I'd be able to keep him as my 5th round pick next season.

Thoughts?

:wacko:

He hurt his knee, he didn't get Lou Gehrig's disease. Of course he'll be fine next season.

• Like 1

He hurt his knee, he didn't get Lou Gehrig's disease. Of course he'll be fine next season.

Actually his leg.

And anyone who dropped him in a keeper league...or anyone contemplating not keeping him for a 5th round pick should be smacked in the head with a hammer repeatedly.

No - you'll be able to have your pick of much more talented receivers in the fifth round of a keeper league - don't waste your time.

:rolleyes:

Actually his leg.

And anyone who dropped him in a keeper league...or anyone contemplating not keeping him for a 5th round pick should be smacked in the head with a hammer repeatedly.

Well, someone did drop him. I don't want to drop any of my WRs to make room on the roster, so I'm looking at dropping one of my QBs. The problem is which one. We only start one QB, but have to roster at least two. I have Dalton, E Manning, & Kaepernick.

Their rest of the way schedules are as follows;

Manning:

OAK

GNB

DAL

@WAS

***@SDG

***SEA

***@DET

Dalton:

@BAL

CLE

Bye

@SDG

***IND

***@PIT

***MIN

Kaepernick:

CAR

@NOR

@WAS

STL

***SEA

***@TAM

***ATL

*** = Playoffs

Which two of these QBs would you roster the rest of the way. Or, would you keep them all and try to find another way to get Cobb rostered?

I'd drop Manning. Everyone says he will be gold for the rest of the season, but what about all those EASY match-ups that he sucked in this year. I would take Dalton and Kaep over Eli.

Well, someone did drop him. I don't want to drop any of my WRs to make room on the roster, so I'm looking at dropping one of my QBs. The problem is which one. We only start one QB, but have to roster at least two. I have Dalton, E Manning, & Kaepernick.

Their rest of the way schedules are as follows;

Manning:

OAK

GNB

DAL

@WAS

***@SDG

***SEA

***@DET

Dalton:

@BAL

CLE

Bye

@SDG

***IND

***@PIT

***MIN

Kaepernick:

CAR

@NOR

@WAS

STL

***SEA

***@TAM

***ATL

*** = Playoffs

Which two of these QBs would you roster the rest of the way. Or, would you keep them all and try to find another way to get Cobb rostered?

You play in a Keeper League and don't have rules which allow for IR? Wow.

You have to keep him for his keeper value alone, as he should be 100% good to go next year. If you drop him, you will likely never get him back.

I'm wondering if you need to reread. He was dropped by another owner. I want to pick him up, and I'm trying to decide which QB to drop to get him.

To the guy that commented about I/R, our league has one I/R spot reserved for a drafted rookie that you can keep in the round you drafted him in the next season. Example, I drafted C Patterson (Vikings in the 13th round as my DP (Dynasty pick). Next year,I can keep him as my I/R in the 13th round, or I can activate him as a 13th round pick. But know,we do not have an I/R spot to place injured players. But hey,thanks for answering my question. :thumbsdown:

I'd drop Manning. Everyone says he will be gold for the rest of the season, but what about all those EASY match-ups that he sucked in this year. I would take Dalton and Kaep over Eli.

I tend to agree. Manning has the best matchups in weeks 14-16, but he's had some pretty tasty matchups already and laid eggs in each.

I think Kaep getting Manningham back,and possibly Crabtree by week 15, plus,I think he had an ailing foot after the first game that kept him from running as much. He seems healthy now.

i picked him up in a redraft. if he is back by week 15 and the fantasy playoffs he could be a good addition.

I'm wondering if you need to reread. He was dropped by another owner. I want to pick him up, and I'm trying to decide which QB to drop to get him.

To the guy that commented about I/R, our league has one I/R spot reserved for a drafted rookie that you can keep in the round you drafted him in the next season. Example, I drafted C Patterson (Vikings in the 13th round as my DP (Dynasty pick). Next year,I can keep him as my I/R in the 13th round, or I can activate him as a 13th round pick. But know,we do not have an I/R spot to place injured players. But hey,thanks for answering my question. :thumbsdown:

You're carrying 3 QBs and you are asking if you should pick up Cobb in a keeper league. The only answe is. Yes. /thread

If you can't figure out which of the 3 QBs to drop on your own, you might want to let you wife run your team.

You're carrying 3 QBs and you are asking if you should pick up Cobb in a keeper league. The only answe is. Yes. /thread

If you can't figure out which of the 3 QBs to drop on your own, you might want to let you wife run your team.

Oh, you're one of those people. It never ceases to amaze me how some people feel the need to act like aholes when posting on an message board where nobody knows who they are. I'd really like to ;look you in the face when you say these things.

I will be in the playoffs for the big money,and I'm just asking for opinions from other fantasy owners on which way they'd lean as far as which QB they'd part with.

If all you can do is insult people, do "us" all a favor and don't reply.

Oh, you're one of those people. It never ceases to amaze me how some people feel the need to act like aholes when posting on an message board where nobody knows who they are. I'd really like to ;look you in the face when you say these things.

I will be in the playoffs for the big money,and I'm just asking for opinions from other fantasy owners on which way they'd lean as far as which QB they'd part with.

If all you can do is insult people, do "us" all a favor and don't reply.

Keep asking stupid shiit and you can expect more of the same. Pretty simple

Keep asking stupid shiit and you can expect more of the same. Pretty simple

Another one. It's too bad your type are starting to out number the good ones. What's so stupid about asking which two QBs of the three should be rostered the rest of the season? People ask these types of questions all season.

Again, face to face.

I'm not a Dalton fan. I have him in a keeper league for $1 and have been trying to trade him (average starter is $10 -$12 - $100 cap)

I see 2-3 Bengals games per year in person and am amazed at how inaccurate he is. He has same crazy talented receivers and TEs that bail him out on a consistent basis.

Thats who I would drop in a heartbeat.

Rb