Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Ray Rice vs 2nd worst rush defense in league? Start with confidence?

In a ppr league how do you rank ray rice this week? NFL.com says to start em? Debating on him or jordy nelson..tough call..who's got confidence in him this week?

Until he shows otherwise, I wouldn't start him. Just my opinion, but I don't think he's in the same class anymore as the guys who have been brutalizing the Bears lately. He doesn't seem to have the same pop in his legs. Injury, or simply too many miles that have caught up to him? You be the judge.

With confidence? No. However I may roll with him due to not having great options at my flex spot. It's either him or MJD and MJD has a much tougher matchup.

I'm starting Ben Tate over him this week. He's burned me too many times this year.

Sending him to the bench in my dynasty league...maybe a few weeks too late. Chris Ivory, come on down.

I'm starting Chris Ivory over him. I traded for him early in the season thinking he'd turn it around and he's been useless. I don't see how you can have any confidence in him. Even his coach has said he'll ride the "hot hand", although Pierce hasn't been any better this year.

Even if Rice was getting all the touches, I'd still say he was a dicey play. Considering that I expect to see more of Pierce moving forward based on Harbaugh's comments...blah.

I couldn't start Rice with confidence unless I was heavily medicated, since he's been playing like he is. There's almost no such thing as a favorable matchup for a guy averaging 2.5. I suspect his injury issues will persist for the remainder of the season. With a $7M option bonus due in March, I think he's trying to carry on to avoid a release or massive restructuring of his contract.

In a ppr league how do you rank ray rice this week? NFL.com says to start em? Debating on him or jordy nelson..tough call..who's got confidence in him this week?

there is no way he comes of the bench

I'm going with Rashard Jennings over Rice this week simply because he has burned me over and over this year.

I'm not sure Ray Rice and confidence belong in the same sentence. :bench:

How about "I'm sitting Ray Rice with confidence"?