Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

Cut Andrew Luck?

His ROY schedule looks brutal against teams usually pretty strong against the pass - AZ, Tenn, Cinci, Hou, KC

I have Keenum, I'm thinking of picking up either Cutler or Campbell to be my back up who have much easier schedules.

Thoughts?

His ROY schedule looks brutal against teams usually pretty strong against the pass - AZ, Tenn, Cinci, Hou, KC

I have Keenum, I'm thinking of picking up either Cutler or Campbell to be my back up who have much easier schedules.

Thoughts?

2 games with less than 15 points.......thinkaboutit!

Bench but don't cut.

Right now you have the option of Luck and those waiver guys. You cut Luck and he will be scooped up.

Ok Matt, I'm going to follow your advice. As you can see, I've lost some faith in Luck. He hasn't thrown a TD in the last 2 games and the next 5 are against even tougher teams. I'm not sure I'll play him again, but if Keenum falters, I guess I may have to.

It's your team, don't worry about what random people on a messageboard say.

On the season though, he's the 3rd ranked fantasy QB. He is also the top ranked QB of the last 4 weeks.

I don't know why you would want to cut him. I doubt Cutler will produce as well as Luck does even on his bad weeks.

It's your team, don't worry about what random people on a messageboard say.

On the season though, he's the 3rd ranked fantasy QB. He is also the top ranked QB of the last 4 weeks.

I don't know why you would want to cut him. I doubt Cutler will produce as well as Luck does even on his bad weeks.

In what scoring format is Andrew Luck 3rd?

^ The last 4 weeks on a per game basis, there are a bunch of byes to account for, Luck is the #7 QB.

His point totals will vary but basically 24-18-18.

Better numbers than Cam, Danger Russ, Rivers, Romo, RG3.

• Like 1

Why would you cut him, in his last game he ran in for a touchdown plus he always gives 20+ even when he is losing. There is nobody better than him on the waiver wire, well atleast in my league

In what scoring format is Andrew Luck 3rd?

Standard 4pt pass TD.

In 6pt pass TD leagues he drops to...5th.

Now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you just don't play standard scoring leagues. Because the alternative is that you are too retarded to even know how to check who the top scorers at a position are.

He's 3rd in total points because he's played in week 11 already. But as noted above, 7th in PPG above some solid QBs, and a small sample Keenum is in the group ahead of him. He has a rough closing schedule, but if they can get comfortable on the offensive side, I don't see a problem.

Some people are talking like QBs the likes of Palmer, Glennon, or Smith are better regular options, and that's just delusional and they should get back on their meds.

Luck in the past two weeks has 13-18. (4 pt TD pass)

And that's against teams not as hard as the ones coming up, like Arizona, KC, Houston.

I'm a wee bit surprised that some here think this is a slam dunk issue. It is hard to win with a QB who gets 13 when your opposing QB gets 26.

And that's against teams not as hard as the ones coming up, like Arizona, KC, Houston.

I'm a wee bit surprised that some here think this is a slam dunk issue. It is hard to win with a QB who gets 13 when your opposing QB gets 26.

Manning is the only QB that has consistently been putting up 20+ points.

You're welcome to pick up another QB, but dropping Luck is borderline retarded and probably worthy of those stupid "4 team league?" comments.

But hey, have fun with Jason Campbell. 7 points today, awesome!

Manning is the only QB that has consistently been putting up 20+ points.

You're welcome to pick up another QB, but dropping Luck is borderline retarded and probably worthy of those stupid "4 team league?" comments.

But hey, have fun with Jason Campbell. 7 points today, awesome!

Yeah, Keenum let me down with only 8. I'm also going to try to pick up Cutler and figure it out one week at a time. Luck is still not a given for me, but like several of you have said, 13 or 18 ain't TERRIBLE.

I agree. It is difficult to win with a QB that gets you 13 points. May as well pick up a QB that gives you 7 instead.

I benched Luck this week for Foles and might ride out Foles for the rest of the season, but I would never drop Luck. He has played well against tough defenses like SF and Seattle. The biggest change is that Wayne is gone so once he adjusts he should score 18-22 range. His floor is high and his running stats and TDs help.

So far A.Luck only has 84 yards passing and it is late in the 3rd qtr. He also has an int.

Not a great day for Luck and company. Ariz is putting a hurting on the Colts.

I've seen these games before with Luck the last few weeks. Stinks up the first half, then usually he'll put up a ton of points in the second half and make his fantasy line respectable. Doesn't seem like he will today though. He's really missing Wayne right now...

I've seen these games before with Luck the last few weeks. Stinks up the first half, then usually he'll put up a ton of points in the second half and make his fantasy line respectable. Doesn't seem like he will today though. He's really missing Wayne right now...

And sure enough Luck strings some passes togethor. Has a big run. Throws a TD pass, 2 point conversion and is now in double digits and counting...