Sign in to follow this  
Woble Eth

Bills D vs Atlanta a "home" game but not really.. That matter?

Bills D should wreak havoc, but with the game being indoors, in Toronto, away from their fans, does that lessen your feeling regarding their impact?

I am gun shy on Buffalo ever since they scored me like 1 pt vs Jets weeks and weeks ago.

The Bills have the easiest match-ups for the next four weeks, but I fully expect them to score 2 or 3 points in one of their remaining games. They're too inconsistent. But I've had shoddy luck streaming this year so you could definitely do worse this week.

I like them this week and in weeks 15&16 but next week @TB worries me. will be looking elsewhere next week. maybe go back to the chiefs if they get healthy.

Well, Atlanta played horribly the other night versus the Saints IN Atlanta. No reason to think they'll suddenly play lights out.

Slight downgrade with the weather not being a factor but I still believe Buffalo (tied for first in sacks/ints) will do well.

Bills D should wreak havoc, but with the game being indoors, in Toronto, away from their fans, does that lessen your feeling regarding their impact?

Bills usually lose in Toronto because it is indoors and the fans root for opposing team more.

Man, this sucks I had NO IDEA this was the game up in Toronto. Outdoors at Buffalo I would be a lot more confident than up there in the dome. I have the Bills in 2 leagues and the playoffs start this week in both. I may go with Zona in one league and the Jets at home against the Phins and their pourous O Line and no run game instead...

roll with it

Dallas or buff this week...i need upside and big points this week...dallas has to be the call right?

Everything points to the Bills defense (really look at the sacks and TO's from ATL, they've been like a DST point machine as a matchup), Fred, Manuel, Woods, Goodwin, etc., but go ahead and look at the tepid games Buffalo has had in Toronto over the years. I just remember picking up BUF players for this game in the past and they disappointed.

The only one to not disappoint was the SEA DST last year, they destroyed BUF 58-0 in the Skydome. I don't think the Bills like playing there.

Dallas or buff this week...i need upside and big points this week...dallas has to be the call right?

No.... Im a huge Dallas fan, and even I am saying that you should not be playing the Dallas D,, ever!!!

They had a good fantasy pts game last wk vs the worst offense in the league. 1st time in 5 wks. And now you take out the elements? One of this units' most important assets? You're delusional if you think the bill's D will take you to the promise land. Yet I wish you a very happy thanksgiving. :-)

They had a good fantasy pts game last wk vs the worst offense in the league. 1st time in 5 wks. And now you take out the elements? One of this units' most important assets? You're delusional if you think the bill's D will take you to the promise land. Yet I wish you a very happy thanksgiving. :-)

Yeah, that's what worries me. I have 3 pretty good Ds to choose from. Buff, Cincy, and Zona. Cincy D is the bomb at home, but not great on the road. Im also not crazy about playing Zona against an improving Philly O on the East Coast. I'll probably go with Cincy.