Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Pierre Garçon

If Kirk Cousins gets the start, what could we expect from Pierre. He gets the most targets week in week out but RG3 accuracy has been a BIG issue this year. Could/should Cousins help??

Absolutely it would help. RG3 has been horrid this year

I have garçon and I'm praying they don't let Rg3 play

Absolutely it would help. RG3 has been horrid this year

I have garçon and I'm praying they don't let Rg3 play

I'm waiting as well. They have a good matchup with the Falcons. Could be a shoot out because both teams do not play defense.

If RG3 starts I will bench Garcon for Bowe, I love all the targets Garcon gets, last week he had 12 targets and only caught 5.

Tough call this week on him.

If Kirk Cousins gets the start, what could we expect from Pierre. He gets the most targets week in week out but RG3 accuracy has been a BIG issue this year. Could/should Cousins help??

heck he might . he might score a td

Fewer targets but more yards would be the best guess. RG3's passes to Garcon are all within 5 yards of the los.

Just benched Garçon for Gio Bernard in my PPR and Standard leagues. I'm in the semi finals and can't risk another poor performance from Garçon.

I have Allen, T Smith, and Garcon...i was thinking bench Garcon, Cousins looked at Garcon nonstop last year when RG3 was injured, this is a tough call

He showed his potential with the right QB. Got passes in space is room to run. Garcon might be 110 and 1500 with Cousins.

Can't wait for the Dallas game next week for the championship.

He showed his potential with the right QB. Got passes in space is room to run. Garcon might be 110 and 1500 with Cousins.

He had 89 and 1017 through 13 games with RG3. That's almost the same pace. He's had at least 5 catches in every game, but has just hurt fantasy owners since he only had 3 TD's before today. But he's had 3 other big games this year, I think he was due for at least another one to end the year regardless of who his QB was.

Can't wait for the Dallas game next week for the championship.

Hopefully it's a shoot out!!!! I'm in the championship in one league, waiting on MNF to see what happens in my other.

I benched him for Roddy White because Roddy was much better in his last game. I won, and am moving on to the Championship game. Garcon had a big game, so he's going back in next week playing the Cowgirls.

Dallas @ Washington.....I need a shoot out!!!