Sign in to follow this  
robocardz

seriously. .. where are we (discussion )

As a society.

3 men stabbed after game last night. The detroit fan beat to the point of pissing blood at Philly.

Everyone on here loves football, but this is pathetic. No, its actually sad. I played Division II college footballl and have been around the sport all my life.... that being said, I dont know that I would take my 8 yr old son to a game where we would be wearing a visiting Jersey or Hat...

WTH is wrong with people ?

Dr RB

It is really sad I agree. There are still stadiums that I would feel comfortable wearing opposing teams Jerseys (Green Bay is generally very friendly), and then there are stadiums that I would not, such as in Philly, where violence against opposing team fans have been a tradition for a LONG time.

Alco-balls or not, it is pathetic.

Don't wear a visiting teams jersey in Oakland either.

FTFY

This is ironic... By far the worst melee I ever saw in my life was a Raiders/Rams game at the Big A in 1994...

This is ironic... By far the worst melee I ever saw in my life was a Raiders/Rams game at the Big A in 1994...

I remember that. Wasnt there... but I sure remember the shiat all over the news.

It's the Raider fans.

I Am a Steelers fan and go to Cincy game every year. As a whole, Cincy fans are fairly respectable. I had a Greg Llyod jersey on and my son had a Steelers hat and terrible towel. Nothing over the top. The things that were said to an 8 yr and myself were disturbing.

As stated, I played college FB, and can take care of myself and my son in normal situations. However, what was being said was enough to keep my son from wanting to go to another NFL game for some time. Pretty sad..

Its a freakin game....

RB

RB

I remember that. Wasnt there... but I sure remember the shiat all over the news.

It's the Raider fans.

Lol... You think? I had pops with me (big Rams fan) and was seriously concerned. The pictures in the OC Register next morning were insane. INSANE.

Go ahead, google it.

wear a visiting team's

jersey....................and

bring a gun

Big Lol... In Oakland everyone goes through metal detectors, and they separate dudes and chicks. Good luck with that.

I would like to nominate Cleveland for hosting some of the most drunk, degenerate human beings (sports fans) I have ever been around in my life.

They drink all morning... Yes, I said morning and are unemployed or work miserable blue collar jobs and are under cloud cover for over 300 days out of the year. You do not want to be around these people. Yucky.

I have attended several games at the old Texas Stadium and the new Cowboys/AT&T and I have seen some good hearted ribbing at worse to opposing fans. But the three games that I went to see Dallas play Philly there has always been at least a couple of fights break out. I guess its just thier culture. They seem to be proud of the behavior sometimes. I mean any group that would boo Santa Claus and cheer when players are injured seems to indicate a problem.

Words to live by.....drumroll..most people suk, period.

Somebody here many moons ago had a sig:

People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

I think it's from a sitcom or something... don't remember who it was either...

But it's the truth.

That's a pretty negative view to have of your fellow man guys. Sure there's a lot of bastards out there but there's some good folk too. Treat 'em like there all bastards and that's what you're gonna get

I'm curious as to what wonderful and diverse culture was involved in all this asshatery :dunno:

This.

Thug mentality invading all facets of life.

Instead of spending $700 on a couple tickets + couple hundred on jerseys, go to Best Buy and buy a big focking t.v.

I went to the Eagles Raiders game this season...and have gone to the previous four Eagles games when they've traveled to San Francisco. I wear my colors proudly, I drink alcohol, cheer my team loudly, and I've never come close to a situation where I would be in a fight.

From all my experience at NFL games, people that get in fights are the ones that take $hit talking to a personal/stupid level. When you say fock the _____ rather than cheer your team...it paints a target on you. When you need to clap for every 2 yard play, prepare for the fact that you're pissing some people off.

I still to this day, and for the rest of my life...REFUSE to believe that an instance like the Brian Stowe beating randomly occurred. When you wear opposing gear, shut your mouth, walk quietly to your car, and leave. Too many times though, fans have to get the last word...

• Like 1

Right blame everything on Obama. Its raining cause of Obama.Moron

No it's raining cause of global warming haven't you heard? Damn hot here in the northeast I think you saw that on TV last week during the games right.

I am thankful that Al Gore invented the internet so we can communicate like this. We should have got him to work on the socialized healthcare website so people can access their "free" healthcare.

That's a pretty negative view to have of your fellow man guys. Sure there's a lot of bastards out there but there's some good folk too. Treat 'em like there all bastards and that's what you're gonna get

I try to treat everybody I meet with some respect and a basic level of trust... until they show me they deserve more or less.

It's usually less.

Ironically... the criminals I know are the most trustworthy people I've met.

Detroit id probably one of the nicest opposing places to visit fan wise. For Lions and Tigers.

Maybe because the Lions sucked so long they are use to having 25% of the stadium in opposing colors

It's like the double door theory....I fockin love it....your at the mall, finish up your Xmas shopping, heading out...you politely hold the door for the kind soul walking towards the exit. You hold it a few seconds, they come and walk through and say nothing....I immediately move forward, open next door, and swing it closed behind me. Fock em