Sign in to follow this  
dc84

Megatron- whats the deal?

His status is questionable after not practicing wed or thurs and limited on Fri. Is there really any doubt he doesn't play? The lions play at 4:05 ET which makes it tough to wait on. Anyone have any insight on this?

What I read is that this is more serious than it has been the last few weeks and there is the chance he could be a late scratch like what happened already once this year. You need to have another 4 PM option ready to go and check the inactives list after 2:30 PM.

Schefter just re-iterated the same thing that it's no lock that Megatron plays today. It's concerning and if you're able to swap out a player during the 4:00 window, I would make sure you have a backup player in place.

Schefter just re-iterated the same thing that it's no lock that Megatron plays today. It's concerning and if you're able to swap out a player during the 4:00 window, I would make sure you have a backup player in place.

This has the making of week 5 all over again :shocking:

What I don't get about this is he finished the game last week. I'm wondering if the usual thing where Calvin doesn't practice until Thursday just got bumped this week since they are coming off MNF.

Calvin has rested a lot during mid week all season. I expect him to play as the Lions are fighting for a playoff spot - that being said, in one league I have Nicks that I can put in and I just picked up Randle in another league just in case. With Cruz out I believe Randle or Nicks may be an OK option. In one league I could play Garcon at Noon, but I don't want to bench Calvin - I think he plays.

My gut is that Calvin will also play given these playoff circumstances. I still sat Stafford for Cutler due to the doubt of Calvin sitting.

My only other options are to start decker in the early game and sit Megatron. Or wait on from and pick up Burleson or Baldwin if he doesn't go.

My only other options are to start decker in the early game and sit Megatron. Or wait on from and pick up Burleson or Baldwin if he doesn't go.

I picked up the same two WR's in Baldwin and Burleson just in case.

with lions now eliminated, is a healthy Megatron even worth the roster space for week 17?

I can see him skipping the last game now that the season is wrapped...

with lions now eliminated, is a healthy Megatron even worth the roster space for week 17?

You play a meaningful week 17 game?

all FF is "meaningless" it you wanna be picky.. any yeah, free league, who cares.. two of my starters might still be on the ww haha

having fun with it ehh :banana:

You need to keep him on your roster, but either have another decent reserve in place already or pick someone up on waivers this week. He may not play and even if he does, it could be like this week and he is not 100%.

If you already have Decker, that is your answer.