Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Missing children rescued from Super Bowl sex trade in FBI sting

You are posting this on page 2, Dumbass. :doh:

Aaaaaand we're on page 3.

Poker at Jose's tonight, Alimony Pilot?

Can somebody help me out. I mean Phurfur starts a thread and gets ripped followed by RustyPilot defending the premise in 28 posts without Phurfur replying at all.

Wtf does that tell us?

It tells me that there isn't 2 people this stupid and most certainly NOT on one message board.

But that's just me.

Also, I'm thinking this guy (singular) is in Middle School. Am I wrong?

Can somebody help me out. I mean Phurfur starts a thread and gets ripped followed by RustyPilot defending the premise in 28 posts without Phurfur replying at all.

Wtf does that tell us?

It tells me that there isn't 2 people this stupid and most certainly NOT on one message board.

But that's just me.

It means even Phurfur Can't even defend RP on this one. He's been abandoned. Even by his few friends. :(

Another thing the FBI does is debunk conspiracies by crazy congressmen:

Anderson Cooper did a fun takedown last night of the latest right-wing meme against birthright citizenship -- that according to anonymous former FBI officials, there is a long-running plot to have "terror babies" born here as U.S. citizens, then flown overseas and trained to come back and attack the United States 20 to 30 years later. Last night, Cooper brought on an actual former FBI official to debunk it.

The "terror babies" plot has previously been discussed on the House floor by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX). On Tuesday night, Cooper hosted Texas state Rep. Debbie Riddle, who also pushed the great danger of the terrorist babies -- though she said she would not reveal her sources and did not have the evidence on hand. So on Wednesday night, Cooper hosted Tom Fuentes, who served as the FBI's assistant director in the office of international operations from 2004 to 2008.

"The FBI has 75 offices overseas, including offices in Jordan, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan," explained Fuentes. "There was never a credible report -- or any report, for that matter -- coming across through all the various mechanisms of communication to indicate that there was such a plan for these terror babies to be born.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ex-fbi-official-debunks-terror-babies-conspiracy-theory-on-cnn-video

Who would vote for somebody like that?

:doh:

All these replies about children being sexually exploited and not one has a GFIAFP reference in it, sheesh the declining standards around here are a growing concern

We are the great society!

Wtf does that tell us?

But that's just me.

Tells me you still have no clue despite them being as clueless as they are as well.

So...who again am I?

:unsure: Retarded Pilot?

Same guy that couldn't figure out a point spread. :lol:

The justice league is watching. Shhhhhhhh

Almost there ... you can dooo eeeet, Corky Pilot! :shocking:

Careful...make fun of him too much and he will just delete some of his posts.