Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Missing children rescued from Super Bowl sex trade in FBI sting

Sixteen children as young as 13, and some of whom had been reported missing by their families, were rescued from the sex trade in a law enforcement sting operation that targeted alleged pimps who brought the victims to New Jersey for Super Bowl weekend, FBI officials said.

More than 45 pimps and their associates were arrested in the operation conducted by law enforcement, the FBI announced Tuesday. Some admitted traveling to New Jersey from other states for the purpose of forcing women and children to have sex with Super Bowl tourists for money, according to federal investigators.

"High-profile special events, which draw large crowds, have become lucrative opportunities for child prostitution criminal enterprises," Ron Hosko, assistant director of the FBIs Criminal Investigative Division, said in a statement. "The FBI and our partners remain committed to stopping this cycle of victimization and putting those who try to profit from this type of criminal activity behind bars."

The victims rescued during the sting operation range in age from 13 to 17 years old, the FBI said. Some of the minors include children previously reported missing by their families; others are foreign nationals.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/04/fbi-sting-rescues-missing-children-from-super-bowl-sex-trade/

We are The Great Society!

Wow, takes a lot to shock me . :o

Me too. How was posty not all over this one???

thread is useless without pictures

Sixteen children as young as 13, and some of whom had been reported missing by their families, were rescued from the sex trade in a law enforcement sting operation that targeted alleged pimps who brought the victims to New Jersey for Super Bowl weekend, FBI officials said.

More than 45 pimps and their associates were arrested in the operation conducted by law enforcement, the FBI announced Tuesday. Some admitted traveling to New Jersey from other states for the purpose of forcing women and children to have sex with Super Bowl tourists for money, according to federal investigators.

"High-profile special events, which draw large crowds, have become lucrative opportunities for child prostitution criminal enterprises," Ron Hosko, assistant director of the FBIs Criminal Investigative Division, said in a statement. "The FBI and our partners remain committed to stopping this cycle of victimization and putting those who try to profit from this type of criminal activity behind bars."

The victims rescued during the sting operation range in age from 13 to 17 years old, the FBI said. Some of the minors include children previously reported missing by their families; others are foreign nationals.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/04/fbi-sting-rescues-missing-children-from-super-bowl-sex-trade/

We are The Great Society!

Yeah, because sexual perversion and sex crimes are limited to the U.S.

Clowney-Ultra

This story is. What a dumbass.

:banana:

Is it now?

Some of the minors include children previously reported missing by their families; others are foreign nationals.

:doh:

Is it now?

Phurfur and RP should go on tour as the Retard Brothers. They're constantly tripping up and making fools of themselves. I think it would be a hit.

Is it now?

Cool.

What other countries will the FBI be pressing charges?

Itsatip the FBI is a DOMESTIC law enforcement agency. Yet another legal lesson for Matlock.

Cool.

Itsatip the FBI is a DOMESTIC law enforcement agency. Yet another legal lesson for Matlock.

The FBI is just DOMESTIC? OBL was number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. Don't think he was coming to America before we put a bullet in his brisket.

Is the van still around?

Cool.

Just stay down. You keep digging yourself further and further.

The FBI is just DOMESTIC? OBL was number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. Don't think he was coming to America before we put a bullet in his brisket.

Is the van still around?

What international authority do they have?

Cool.

Now we know why that van was watching RP. :shocking:

He was out there after he mastrminded 9/11, Matlockjr.

Last time I checked that happened in the U.S.

The CIA did the work on bin laden outside tge U.S.

Next

What international authority do they have?

Outside of the Beyond the Border program, US law enforcement has other workarounds to ensure the FBI can conduct missions abroad. On the official website for the agency, the FBI touts itself as “the nation’s lead federal law enforcement agency for investigating and preventing acts of domestic and international terrorism. “

http://rt.com/usa/limits-canada-authority-fbi-395/

didn't the fbi send a team to benghazi like 10 weeks after the video caused the anal raping of the ambassador ?

not that it matters much at this point

And yet another example of RP running his mouth to try to prove someone wrong, only to find out that HE'S the one who's wrong.

One thing I'll say, that dude has some thick skin. Most people would run away and never come back if they made an ass hole of themselves as often as this clown does. :doh:

They set up training for foreign law enforcement to teach their investigation methods.

They have no internation law enforcement power.nice try though.

From the link you didn't read....

“With the permission of the host government and in conjunction with the State Department, the FBI deploys its resources, supporting the investigative efforts of the foreign government,” acknowledges the agency. Since the 1980s, the FBI says agents have been deployed hundreds of times around the world to investigate foreign crimes targeting US citizens, including to Athens, Greece in 2007 when a rocket-propelled grenade was fired into the US Embassy.

The FBI actually sends agents abroad to investigate on foreign soil.

He was out there after he mastrminded 9/11, Matlockjr.

Last time I checked that happened in the U.S.

The CIA did the work on bin laden outside tge U.S.

Next

The FBI is usually the first agency to investigate attacks, domestic and foreign, Like the Behbhazi attack. Suprised you didn't read this.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/lawmakers-renew-demand-for-documents-on-libya-as-clinton-urges-patience/

Or how about we go straight to the source. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/what_we_investigate Reasons 1 and 6 sum up what they do abroad.

If you ask Phur nicely, he might peenie this for you. If not, I can see it going the direction of the FBI Surveilance Van thread.

And yet another example of RP running his mouth to try to prove someone wrong, only to find out that HE'S the one who's wrong.

One thing I'll say, that dude has some thick skin. Most people would run away and never come back if they made an ass hole of themselves as often as this clown does. :doh:

Still waiting for you to find where the FBI has international law entorcement authority.

Feelingmn found an article about the FBI using "workarounds". I wonder why they have to use "workarounds" if they have authority.

From the link you didn't read....

The FBI actually sends agents abroad to investigate on foreign soil.

To investigate crimes targeting U.S. citizens....and in conjunction with the state department.

They use a workaround with the state dept to investigate crimes against Americans.l

Where is their authority to enforce international law?

Still waiting for you to find where the FBI has international law entorcement authority.

Feelingmn found an article about the FBI using "workarounds". I wonder why they have to use "workarounds" if they have authority.

In the U.S. and its territories, FBI special agents may make arrests for any federal offense committed in their presence or when they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed, or is committing, a felony violation of U.S. laws. On foreign soil, FBI special agents generally do not have authority to make arrests except in certain cases where, with the consent of the host country, Congress has granted the FBI extraterritorial jurisdiction.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/faqs

FBI can make arrests, on foreign soil, when granted by Congress with the power to do so and with the consent of the host country.

Spin away Mr. Twenty point one percent.

So Congress can change the charter the FBI operates under to let them make an arrest on foreign soil on a case by case basis, and with the approval of the host country.

Pretty much proved my point for me. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for this to happen in this case.

To investigate crimes targeting U.S. citizens....and in conjunction with the state department.

They use a workaround with the state dept to investigate crimes against Americans.l

Where is their authority to enforce international law?

The Stae Department runs the FBI. The FBI belongs to the State Department. There are FBI offices in most embassies around the world. Their main purpose is to investigate. Your claim that they are "DOMESTIC" is half right. Only, the other half is the rest of the fawking world.

RP is getting pounded worse than a homo sexual in Russia. Dude, I told you to stay down over an hour ago. You wouldn't have had to get this bloodied up

Cool.

bumping my first post regarding the FBI's authority.

They enforce domestic law. Still waiting on someone to show me where they enforce international law.

:dunno:

"Domestic law enforcement"

Read my posts.

Itsatip- The State Department and FBI have world wide jurisdiction, not just domestic. They are the main investigative body that protects and serves the United States interst, foreign and abroad.

They enforce domestic law. Still waiting on someone to show me where they enforce international law.

Does the State Department enforce International law? Of course it does. Guees who investigates those who break those "International" laws? No way it could be the FBI could it? They are stuck at home doing domestic stuff.

The Stae Department runs the FBI. The FBI belongs to the State Department. There are FBI offices in most embassies around the world. Their main purpose is to investigate. Your claim that they are "DOMESTIC" is half right. Only, the other half is the rest of the fawking world.

Are you aware that U.S. Embassies are considered U.S. soil?

Apparently not.

Who cares about the FBI? Point is a lot of these victims were sold into sexual slavery in their home country and then transported here. Only a complete dumbass would think this was purely a domestic problem.

The Stae Department runs the FBI. The FBI belongs to the State Department.

Itsatip- The State Department and FBI have world wide jurisdiction, not just domestic.

No. The FBI is part of the Department of Justice, not the Department of State.

Oops!

Who cares about the FBI? Point is a lot of these victims were sold into sexual slavery in their home country and then transported here. Only a complete dumbass would think this was purely a domestic problem.

Who said sex trafficking was purely a domestic problem?

. Guees who investigates those who break those "International" laws? No way it could be the FBI could it?

Dunno.

You tell us. You seem a little confused about the entire role of the FBI and what part of govt they actually are part of.

Who said sex trafficking was purely a domestic promblem?

You said this story was limited to the U.S. And it wasn't. :doh:

The FBI investigates. Federal prosecutors try cases. Federal judges preside. Not all are domestic. I gave the FBI.gov site info. You must not have looked at it.