Sign in to follow this  
devin952

Is anyone here ....

In a comcast area and want a good deal? If so let me know... U can leave a post or pm me.[/quote

You selling snake oil or something? Is this on the up and up or is the mob involved?

every channel (no Spanish ######) , hbo, stars, encore, whole house hd with x1 platform, 105 mbps wifi and phone or home XH (like adt) for 99.97 a month, no contract or early term fees

if you have interest, you can call me on my work phone.. 616-836-9144.... i do have delete this post by Monday.

Very interested, but I'm already a customer. Any way to redo it?

I'm already a customer but I am moving in the next month.. Also, how hard is it to add another outlet to the wall? Would the guy in the truck do it?

Can I call you just to say hi :wave:

Non Comcast area

every channel (no Spanish ######) , hbo, stars, encore, whole house hd with x1 platform, 105 mbps wifi and phone or home XH (like adt) for 99.97 a month, no contract or early term fees

if you have interest, you can call me on my work phone.. 616-836-9144.... i do have delete this post by Monday.

Can you hook me up in Southern Indiana(Chandler Indiana to be specific, 47610 is the zip code)??? I think they just merged with Time Warner, which is in my area.