Sign in to follow this  
Michelle Obama’s trip to Ireland cost taxpayers over $7.9 million...

Googleyballz, do you think Obama and Michelle spend more money on vacations than the Bush's did?

Pretty simple question. Not sure how you can word lay your way out of answering. Unless you just turn and run like when I asked you about God.

So there it is. The entire premise for this thread being started. What do you think?

Ok, wrap it up folks. This one is over. I asked Googlcunt a direct question. He's scattered like a cockroach. Happens every time. :wave:

How does fail taste, Kvnt? You can't even answer the most basic question regarding the thread topic. I own you, Sally. I can't remember if this is the 8th or 9th time I've made you look like a fraud with a simple question. It's sad. Because you spend all that time watching Fox News and surfing your conservative websites. And I can make you look so foolish with a simple question. :first: :lol:

Yeah...spending that many more days away is somehow going to be a lot cheaper.

Great logic.

Who said it was cheaper?

Still no answer after all these hours? :(

Poor Google Pilot still playing semantics while he dodges an actual direct question. Another day at the Geek Club. :banana:

You claimed I was proven wrong in this thread.

Where, Biotch? :clap:

Holy smokes this is getting ugly.

It's not in my nature to pile on this much. A simple "Oops, you caught me in another lie" would have ended the beatdown you are enduring, Newbie.

Unfortunately for you, you aren't smart enough to stop the bleeding. :(

You were wrong. Three different links have said so. PaulinStl totally embarrassed you.

Now why are you so afraid of my question? I'll give you one more chance to prove you aren't a huge pussie without a clue...

Do you think Obama and Michelle have spent more on vacations than the Bush's did at the same point in their presidency?

Seems simple enough. Let's see him bob and weave. Change the subject. Totally ignore it. 1,2,3, go!

Holy smokes this is getting ugly.

It's not in my nature to pile on this much. A simple "Oops, you caught me in another lie" would have ended the beatdown you are enduring, Newbie.

Unfortunately for you, you aren't smart enough to stop the bleeding. :(

Wtf did he lie?

Dude, you are out of control. You can't stop. Just stop. For God's sake, JUST STOP. Move on. :doh:

The funniest part of this is that Google pilot started accusing me and others of being 'immature" a few weeks back. Now look at him! lol He's in the middle of a breakdown. I can't tell if he's crying or not. But he's definitely not all there.

The crazy part is, he's not the one that started the ill-fated thread. There was no reason to take the bullet for posty like that. I even said in the second reply exactly how the thread would go. Not sure why ole Google Pilot chose to take the ass whooping he did here.

Poor Google Pilot still playing semantics while he dodges an actual direct question. Another day at the Geek Club. :banana:

That and he ignores phurfur was claiming Bush spent less...though Semantics boy will say he just meant on his "family vacations" which still far outnumbered Obama's.

But I will leave him continue to chase me around thinking I will respond to him if he baits me enough....class RP reaction to getting beat down over and over again.

The funniest part of this is that Google pilot started accusing me and others of being 'immature" a few weeks back. Now look at him! lol He's in the middle of a breakdown. I can't tell if he's crying or not. But he's definitely not all there.

The crazy part is, he's not the one that started the ill-fated thread. There was no reason to take the bullet for posty like that. I even said in the second reply exactly how the thread would go. Not sure why ole Google Pilot chose to take the ass whooping he did here.

Well, he also hitched his wagon to the new guy who acted all smart. Pen was already destroyed GP....new guy stepped in and brought some knowledge and links, but should probably have left about 2 pages in. Instead, now Pen, OM and FeelingMN are poking holes in nearly every argument the guy tries to make. Doesn't seem as smart as he claims to be at all.

Bush did it more somehow makes it right for Obama? If were gonna go there, let's take it a step further.

My bigger question, and the more important one, is what's the amount of time and money spent away from Washington on the campaign trail. As soon as Obama was elected, he was constantly on the road away from Washington showing us how great a campaigner he is. Seems like everyday, once he was elected, he was in a city toting the same message over and over. He spent more time and resources away from Washington than any other president that I can remember.

He could have spent that time more wisely trying to work with congress? Amongst the elected leaders that the people elected to represent them? Saved billions in travel expenses? But every president does that, right?

And even though he won reelection, he's right back out there on the campaign trail instead of being in Washington. On our dime. Any outrage for that on the left?

• Like 1

$0

I wonder how much Hawker has while stalking people and following them around on the internet acting like a child.

Cue "too easy" and some silly smiley faces.

Another Sho_Nuts lie...

I largely see this as a non-issue. I contract with a large aerospace company which does a lot of gubmint work and, more importantly, requires you to bill every 1/10 hour to a charge number. Employees have to do the same. There is a remarkable amount of jockeying about where people allocate their time on their time cards. I can totally see a POTUS/FLOTUS trip being an event where a lot of people allocate their time.

Put another way, CEOs of companies have security that costs a lot on their trips, they just don't have to report it to the public.

That being said, I think that trying to make a direct correlation between the cost of W trips and Obama trips is lying with statistics. W's ranch was surely set up to be secure; the incremental cost of subsequent visits would have been significantly less than a visit to a new location.

Well, he also hitched his wagon to the new guy who acted all smart. Pen was already destroyed GP....new guy stepped in and brought some knowledge and links, but should probably have left about 2 pages in. Instead, now Pen, OM and FeelingMN are poking holes in nearly every argument the guy tries to make. Doesn't seem as smart as he claims to be at all.

How does Newbie's cack taste?

Bush did it more somehow makes it right for Obama? If were gonna go there, let's take it a step further.

My bigger question, and the more important one, is what's the amount of time and money spent away from Washington on the campaign trail. As soon as Obama was elected, he was constantly on the road away from Washington showing us how great a campaigner he is. Seems like everyday, once he was elected, he was in a city toting the same message over and over. He spent more time and resources away from Washington than any other president that I can remember.

He could have spent that time more wisely trying to work with congress? Amongst the elected leaders that the people elected to represent them? Saved billions in travel expenses? But every president does that, right?

And even though he won reelection, he's right back out there on the campaign trail instead of being in Washington. On our dime. Any outrage for that on the left?

I don't think anyone has said that makes it ok for Obama.

I think the point is that any vacation they take or trip they take will cost a ton in security and so on.

The bolded seems like something that is your opinion and completely unquantified...would be an interesting study for sure though.

I just don't believe he is campaigning nearly as much as you think would be my guess.

I largely see this as a non-issue. I contract with a large aerospace company which does a lot of gubmint work and, more importantly, requires you to bill every 1/10 hour to a charge number. Employees have to do the same. There is a remarkable amount of jockeying about where people allocate their time on their time cards. I can totally see a POTUS/FLOTUS trip being an event where a lot of people allocate their time.

Put another way, CEOs of companies have security that costs a lot on their trips, they just don't have to report it to the public.

That being said, I think that trying to make a direct correlation between the cost of W trips and Obama trips is lying with statistics. W's ranch was surely set up to be secure; the incremental cost of subsequent visits would have been significantly less than a visit to a new location.

The Obamas do not own a residence. Just like the Clinton's did not own a residence. They can claim this is their reason as to why all of the time spent away is needed and meaningless. Very clever on their part. Skews the numbers.but that's politics.

• Like 1

Sure...still takes security with him (which would cost no matter where he goes).

I think the volume of it is what makes it likely that W spent a bit more.

Neither of them take real "vacations" anyway.

I don't think anyone has said that makes it ok for Obama.

I think the point is that any vacation they take or trip they take will cost a ton in security and so on.

The bolded seems like something that is your opinion and completely unquantified...would be an interesting study for sure though.

I just don't believe he is campaigning nearly as much as you think would be my guess.

You're not paying attention would be my guess.

And you are sounding like those that give Obama a pass and I'm not surprised.

• Like 1

You're not paying attention would be my guess.

And you are sounding like those that give Obama a pass and I'm not surprised.

You might want to look to the earlier pages...I gave him no real pass other than saying what can we do other than limit vacations? And I don't want eliminating them as that is not the type of job you want a guy in as stressed out and not able to ever "escape" to what amounts to still working while on vacation.

And you sound just like the blinded hacks on here believing what you want about his campaigning.

But that is not a shock at all with you recently.

if there was any doubt, this thread alone proves that Google balls is recliner pilot.

Well, that and every other thread he has posted in.

if there was any doubt, this thread alone proves that Google balls is recliner pilot.

he's given up on even pretending otherwise at this point

There wasn't any doubt from day one, but he spent a few weeks trying to modify the formula a little anyway until settling into the same pedantic trolling dooshbag persona we've all seen for ten years now. :sleep:

And you sound just like the blinded hacks on here believing what you want about his campaigning.

But that is not a shock at all with you recently.

So he's not the constant campaigner ?Campaigining is not his go to? Can't get anything done in congress. Hit the road. Lie and tell those he agrees with isn't his MO? Please. It's the only thing he's good at. Working with congress is his strength? How about spending time with those who make policy and law.

And I sound like a "Hack"? He ran on "Change". Please define that change? He's more partisan than I ever believed he could be after the rhetoric he spews.

But I'm the blinded hack? Fawking funny beyond words.

You need to look into your awareness of who you defend. I'd hope you'd surprise yourself, but that would take courage you pretend to have.

I largely see this as a non-issue.

Same here.

It's funny that just because I posted in this thread Newbie and the rest of the lefties assume I said something about the costs of the trips. Until this post I have not.

It's been fun exposing the lies of Newbie, and watching the rest of his little clique try to defend him. :pointstosky:

So he's not the constant campaigner ?Campaigining is not his go to? Can't get anything done in congress. Hit the road. Lie and tell those he agrees with isn't his MO? Please. It's the only thing he's good at. Working with congress is his strength? How about spending time with those who make policy and law.

And I sound like a "Hack"? He ran on "Change". Please define that change? He's more partisan than I ever believed he could be after the rhetoric he spews.

But I'm the blinded hack? Fawking funny beyond words.

You need to look into your awareness of who you defend. I'd hope you'd surprise yourself, but that would take courage you pretend to have.

I don't believe he is a constant campaigner...no.

Can't get anything done in congress is true...not all due to him either.

You seem to want to project your own complete bias to me...because you see what you want to.

and yes, you sound like the exact definition of a hack who will only see one side of things.

Saying he is partisan is great. I agree with that. Does not mean that he is constantly campaigning or spending more on vacations which was the point of this thread.

Don't see me defending him against legit criticism. Just questioning your perceived notion of how much he campaigns.

Either that, or ol' Googballz figured out early on wasting time trying to straighten out the loony left clique here was a waste of time.

Instead I chuckle whenever one of them goes to that well.

Whenever I begin a smackdown on one of the the response is always one of two things:

1. He is RP! :cry:

2. Semantics! :cry:

This thread is Exhibit A. The smackdown I dished out here was so bad they pulled out both.

......and I get to sit back and laugh at the poor losers.

Either that, or ol' Googballz figured out early on wasting time trying to straighten out the loony left clique here was a waste of time.

Instead I chuckle whenever one of them goes to that well.

Whenever I begin a smackdown on one of the the response is always one of two things:

1. He is RP! :cry:

2. Semantics! :cry:

This thread is Exhibit A. The smackdown I dished out here was so bad they pulled out both.

......and I get to sit back and laugh at the poor losers.

As long as you're going over your posting habits, you should add how you run away like a pussie whenever asked a direct question.

Wow...delusional pilot still on a meltdown.

Thinking that he had any smackdown.

Crassic...high comedy.

Also guessing Hawker has not been back to tell me when I lied the first time...or again.

Doubting he will ever actually back up those claims with anything.

Another Sho_Nuts lie...

Come on Pilot Jr....where was my first lie...and what did I lie about that is "another lie".

Don't run away again...you make a claim about someone, have the nuts to actually say what they lied about.

Or face the facts that you are again talking out your ass and are dead wrong, as usual.

Wow...delusional pilot still on a meltdown.

Thinking that he had any smackdown.

Crassic...high comedy.

Also guessing Hawker has not been back to tell me when I lied the first time...or again.

Doubting he will ever actually back up those claims with anything.

Where was I wrong in this thread?

:smack:

Where was I wrong in this thread?

:smack:

Pssst, if you run like a cùnt every time someone asks you a question, it's pretty hard to be wrong. Which explains your pussiness.