Sign in to follow this  
Googballz

I am Kutulu

Or Sho Nuff.

Medstudent is on to something.

:banana:

I know Voltaire is a lying sack of shitte, but everyone knows that.

Now you are a lying sack of crap too.

You had a thread where you proclaimed being new here.

Yet, it is nowhere to be found.

You can claim the mods deleted it...but everyone here knows that is crap.

What's up with Tupperware that gets these red stains if you put spaghetti leftovers in it

What's up with Tupperware that gets these red stains if you put spaghetti leftovers in it

Something to do with tomatoes. And/or Satan.

RP's obsession continues...the little shadow just can't help himself.

I'm trying to help you out, lil fella. You are obviously having a hard time figuring out the ignore feature on this site. Maybe the help desk can give you a hand.

someone needs a friend or a hobby other than continuing to follow someone else around that isn't even reading his posts.

Guess that hobby isn't still there...psst...Im having fun watching you reply quickly to everything I post...seeing the This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Googballz. View it anyway? over and over. The obsession is a bit odd.

You might want to seek help.

So when kutulu would self-identify as half a retard, you must be the other half.

So when kutulu would self-identify as half a retard, you must be the other half.

Nah...just an obsessive alias of RP that is trying to deny who he is because more people pointed out how he is like RP.

Then starts a thread...titles it "I am sho nuff"...changes the title after I point out the obsession and won't stop following me around today thinking he is "fishing" me...when I have been making him reply to each and every post of mine all morning.

Pretty much standard RP antics.

Any day I can take an unprovoked shot at kutulu is a good day, that's what I say.

I kind of miss thread title changes. Some of those used to be funny, back in the day.

Any day I can take an unprovoked shot at kutulu is a good day, that's what I say.

I kind of miss thread title changes. Some of those used to be funny, back in the day.

Sure...when they are clever and not just trying to hide an obsession. This is more just sad and pathetic.

The fun of telling someone you are just focking with them...and they still can't help themselves and keep replying. Here we go again...see how quick you can do it this time GP. :wave:

Awesome thread :mellow:

It was better when it was titled "I am Sho Nuff".

Went downhill after that.

I'm trying to help you out, lil fella. You are obviously having a hard time figuring out the ignore feature on this site. Maybe the help desk can give you a hand.

Oops!.

you came back a little too soon. I'm trying to help you out lil fella.

Oops!.

you came back a little too soon. I'm trying to help you out lil fella.

Fallin' back on the alias argument, just like you always do :rolleyes:

If you could give us one last 'corky', maybe we could hold a geek ceremony officially retiring your recliner pilot name. I feel personally responsible for it and a little guilty about the death of your original name. I feel it was my constant owning of you that embarrassed you to the point where you needed a reset so you could disown your past stupidity.

Awesome thread :mellow:

This is the best he's got. This is why he's a semantics, copy paste type poster. No original thought or ability to be funny.

If you could give us one last 'corky', maybe we could hold a geek ceremony officially retiring your recliner pilot name. I feel personally responsible for it and a little guilty about the death of your original name. I feel it was my constant owning of you that embarrassed you to the point where you needed a reset so you could disown your past stupidity.

The only thing constant about you that I can see is your obsession with Recliner Pilot.

Time to search all the words in this post to see if RP ever used any of them.

:thumbsup:

Hey reclinerballz - Everyone knows you are the same person, sport. Why not come clean? I'm trying to help you out lil fella. :music_guitarred: :first: :overhead: