Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Utah 2-year-old dies after San Francisco store's dolphin sculpture falls on him

I am a troll troller. Admittedly. But that's it. You don't see me starting threads just to get under people's skin. If the trolling stops (or slows down) so would the troll trolling. The hacks can't see that.

Starting a thread about a 2 yr old kid getting killed by a dolphin statue is "trolling"? :dunno:

Instead of letting a sleeping dog lie, he runs up and kicks it in the balls, then Little Miss Can't Be Wrong Newbie bellyaches about all the barking.

Newbie claims to want Phurfur threads to fall off the front page fast, yet he is the first to post in them, and he is usually the one with the most posts in his threads.

Dude is too dumb to see the flaw in his thinking.

Starting a thread about a 2 yr old kid getting killed by a dolphin statue is "trolling"? :dunno:

No, doosh, but posting 10 foxnews links in 30 minutes is.

Newbie claims to want Phurfur threads to fall off the front page fast, yet he is the first to post in them, and he is usually the one with the most posts in his threads.

Dude is too dumb to see the flaw in his thinking.

There is no flaw. I let the occasional one fall off like a meteor. And other times, I have more fun pointing out what a loser he is and how he's spending his retirement. Win, win.

Newbie has twice the number of posts in this thread than anyone else. :doh:

Yay me. :banana: :banana: :banana:

And the fact that it bothers you makes every one of them worth it. :pointstosky:

Well, we used to call it "Postying" but since he quit we need a new name. :dunno:

Yay me. :banana: :banana: :banana:

And the fact that it bothers you makes every one of them worth it. :pointstosky:

Why would it bother me to have one more thing to mock you for?

:banana:

Why would it bother me to have one more thing to mock you for?

:banana:

Let's see......you're uglier, dumber, have no life, your wife sucked doctor pecker for years before splitting. Yeah, I guess I'll let you have your little victories. :music_guitarred:

No, doosh, but posting 10 foxnews links in 30 minutes is.

That is a mindnumbingly myopic attitude. :(

That is a mindnumbingly myopic attitude. :(

What's wrong, Jer? You seemed to have given up on the hack angle when I proved you wrong with one simple sentence. :dunno:

Someone is wearing out m-w.com right now.

Muscle Weekly?

Modern Winner?

What's wrong, Jer? You seemed to have given up on the hack angle when I proved you wrong with one simple sentence. :dunno:

What sentence was that? the 10 fox links one?

What sentence was that? the 10 fox links one?

Nah. Just the dig you tried to give about me being a hack. Before I smacked you in the nose with a rolled up newspaper. :wave:

Nah. Just the dig you tried to give about me being a hack. Before I smacked you in the nose with a rolled up newspaper. :wave:

I proved your wrong with your gun quote; you responded with some crap about gun control. Anyone can see however that your statement was one of a gun opponent. Arguing with you on such things is pointless though so I chose to stop. I try not to get into extended pissing matches because I don't like when people like you and Google do it. So go ahead, get the last word in like a tween, and claim your victory. :thumbsup:

I proved your wrong with your gun quote; you responded with some crap about gun control. Anyone can see however that your statement was one of a gun opponent. Arguing with you on such things is pointless though so I chose to stop. I try not to get into extended pissing matches because I don't like when people like you and Google do it. So go ahead, get the last word in like a tween, and claim your victory. :thumbsup:

I already claimed it by telling you four hot button issues that I have conservative views on. After you implied otherwise. Newspaper meet snout.

Jerry made the mistake of thinking it was possible to have an adult conversation with Newbie.

It's best to just mock him and laugh at his immaturity.

Jerry made the mistake of thinking it was possible to have an adult conversation with Newbie.

It's best to just mock him and laugh at his immaturity.

Wrong again, Hare Lip. Jerry did what he always does. Tried taking a cheap shot and then splitting. Jerry knows I'll have adult conversations with him all day long if he makes that choice. Jerry walks a fine line between conservative hack and reasonable poster. I'll talk to the reasonable poster all day long. But when he goes into hack mode, I'll gladly put him in his place. As I do you. :wave:

Wrong again, Hare Lip. Jerry did what he always does. Tried taking a cheap shot and then splitting. Jerry knows I'll have adult conversations with him all day long if he makes that choice. Jerry walks a fine line between conservative hack and reasonable poster. I'll talk to the reasonable poster all day long. But when he goes into hack mode, I'll gladly put him in his place. As I do you. :wave:

Its getting funnier and funnier to watch GP's accusations...considering every one of them can factually be said about him.

Its getting funnier and funnier to watch GP's accusations...considering every one of them can factually be said about him.

I know. He dared to say the words "Adult conversation" :doh: :doh: :doh:

Dolphin pecker!!!!! :mad:

:tsst: it's like he had a dolphin picker or something...kkkkkk....homerun double guns chipper.... :tsst:

I am a troll troller. Admittedly. But that's it. You don't see me starting threads just to get under people's skin. If the trolling stops (or slows down) so would the troll trolling. The hacks can't see that.

why would news get under anyone's skin?

why would news get under anyone's skin?

I ask myself the same thing when people cry about gays getting married.

I ask myself the same thing when people cry about gays getting married.

is that an answer?

s that an answer?

sure is. Funny how certain things bother certain people.

sure is. Funny how certain things bother certain people.

i think its more of a buyer's remorse thing with most of you, like the 8 year old who hates being proven wrong and lash out in deflection and distraction.

Its ok to accept you were duped, really, it is.

i think its more of a buyer's remorse thing with most of you, like the 8 year old who hates being proven wrong and lash out in deflection and distraction.

Its ok to accept you were duped, really, it is.

is that how you felt with bush?

for some things sure

I didn't notice you ever mentioning them during his reign. At least you're coming around a little now. Kudos.

Newbs sure has been hi strung lately. He went into full on RP retard meltdown in here. Jerry is usually pretty level headed not sure why the Newbie all out assault.

I think someone at Fox News maybe of doen something to Newbie in the past and he can't let it go :dunno: