Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Go Nevada - beat Chicago! LLWS

I can't stomach any more "they are an all black team ... wow" - referring to Chicago. Well damn their named after Jackie Robinson and they don't allow anyone but Blacks on the team ... of course they are all black. Now Mayor Rahm want to give the team a Parade and fock up traffic not because they are a good team but because they are a good "ALL Black" team. So go Nevada beat those ######### ... umm I mean JR-GL

Well ready yourselves for a steady dose from ESPN - reminding everyone how it is an ALL Black team and how amazing it is all Black team won an athletic event...

What sucks is the team that was undefeated can only lose once. The team with one loss should have to win twice. This is not a good format. The undefeated team doesn't get a chance to make up for their loss. Never have liked this format. If it's double elimination, make it double elimination.

What sucks is the team that was undefeated can only lose once. The team with one loss should have to win twice. This is not a good format. The undefeated team doesn't get a chance to make up for their loss. Never have liked this format. If it's double elimination, make it double elimination.

X2

I guess this year is the only year I really payed attention to the rules in these little league world series games... My son who is 11 and won't be 12 until next year plays Bronco rules, leadoffs, pickoff moves, dropped 3rd strikes, bases are 10 more feet, balks.. In my neck of the woods kids play little league rules up to and including their 10 year old season. I don't see how letting 13 year old kids play these types of rules is a good thing, most are probably going into their 8th grade year where cub teams play high school and legion rules.... Weird.

These kids who are older than my kid aren't even playing baseball, it's a terribly watered down version of baseball.

I guess this year is the only year I really payed attention to the rules in these little league world series games... My son who is 11 and won't be 12 until next year plays Bronco rules, leadoffs, pickoff moves, dropped 3rd strikes, bases are 10 more feet, balks.. In my neck of the woods kids play little league rules up to and including their 10 year old season. I don't see how letting 13 year old kids play these types of rules is a good thing, most are probably going into their 8th grade year where cub teams play high school and legion rules.... Weird.

These kids who are older than my kid aren't even playing baseball, it's a terribly watered down version of baseball.

That's the way they play in China even with little kids. A walk's as good as a triple since they can't hold base runners. It's easy and very frequent to steal home too. Half the time when the kid strikes out, he can still get on first base because the catcher fumbled the ball.

Terrible.

There's got to be a better way and a better age cutoff.

Tis true. Little league is very popular in some places but gets absolutely no play in others. A vast majority of LL age kids have already moved on to MLB rules and the exceptional 9 and 10 year olds are leading and stealing.

They did this when I was a kid also. Even allowed catchers to block the plate and runners to go Pete Rose on them.

Theyve got no chance against South Korea

Do they really need another reason to hate Koreans?

Really who else is going to open corner stores in da Hood and hang a sign that says "black owned"

Wow, called out for sliding head first....since when?

Nice langauge by the right fielder after the first pitch was almost a home run. Lip readers having a field day

I can't stomach any more "they are an all black team ... wow" - referring to Chicago. Well damn their named after Jackie Robinson and they don't allow anyone but Blacks on the team ... of course they are all black. Now Mayor Rahm want to give the team a Parade and fock up traffic not because they are a good team but because they are a good "ALL Black" team. So go Nevada beat those ######### ... umm I mean JR-GL

Can u send me a link about only blacks allowed? I have not heard that and can't find any article that states this.