Sign in to follow this  
bfros

who is the Saints Kicker?

they just cut all their kickers....looks like nobody is listed as K on their depth chart.

I'd like to snag the Saints kicker....

Any insight into who they might sign? Any rumors about who they are trying out? They play in a few days....

I just overhauled the depth charts at FFToday. The Saints are without a kicker but I would expect them to sign one soon. It sounds like the Titans may be siging former Chiefs K Ryan Succop sometime today.

Saints are going fantasy football with their kickers this season , they are going to pick one week to week .

Saints kicker is the guy kicking the ball . Welcome

Derek Dimke will most likely be signed today (Tuesday). They are going to put FB Erik Lorig on I.R. and that will open a roster spot to sign Dimke. Shayne Graham was a salary casualty. They save money by re-signing Dimke.

So, grab him now.....Derek Dimke, Saints kicker!

• Like 1

Any word? Is Dimke it?

Should know by the end of the day.

Now....12 hours later, it's not looking so good for Dimke. Connor Barth has come into the picture?! Dimke is trying out for the Jacksonville Jaguars. That doesn't mean he's out with the Saints, but doesn't bode well either. The Saints terminated the contract of Graham, so that tells me, he's done. Dimke did everything they wanted in pre-season and comes with a cheap price tag. I think the Saints may have outsmarted themselves with Dimke. In order to keep two players on their roster they cut the kickers thinking they could resign them after they move Lorig to IR. Now, Dimke may get sniped by the Jaguars?!

I would say by 6 pm (est) we'll know who the kicker is. Right now, I'm still thinking Dimke is he pick, but don't be surprised if it's Connor Barth?!

I´m thinking it´s Graham. As far as I know the Saints haven´t tried anyone out. Dimke went to the Jax today to try out (I doubt he´d do that if he thought he was going to be picked back up this afternoon).

My bet is they have Graham on hold.

They're just going to allow Jimmy Graham to dunk it over the crossbars. (Up to $30,000 fine a dunk.)

They are reporting it is Shayne Graham

Too funny....yep, it is. Dimke will end up with Jaguars. Then they waive Ryan Griffin.....nuts?! Guess they were waiting for everyone else to sign their QB's so they could let Griffin clear waivers and hopefully land him on their practice squad.

Saints are going fantasy football with their kickers this season , they are going to pick one week to week .

Lol. Nice. Thanks for the laugh.

They are reporting it is Shayne Graham

This is being reported here. Saintsreport.com