Sign in to follow this  
WooFantasyFootball

Trade Advice- Get Gordon, Give Gronk

It's a heavy bonus/ppr league/first down point. I don't have a back up TE right now. 12 team

I'd have a crew of WR

Dez

Dt88

Harvin

Gordon

Foster

Thomas at RB

Other team has Witten- Maybe go Witten Gordon for Gronk and Torrey Smith???

The only way this deal makes the slightest bit of sense is if it's a keeper league and you have a great backup TE.

Why would you trade an almost surefire top 5 TE for a guy who probably isn't even going to play this season? Especially when you don't even have a backup? And you already have three very good WRs? People are reading way too far into this potential reinstatement.

Would Torrey Smith and Lamar Miller for Gordon be a laughable offer?

I think what most will tell you is NOT to trade any real assets for Gordon...yet.

Nobody knows if he's even going to play. There is also the chance that if he does play, he still gets a 6 or 8 game suspension.

Or he might not play at all. Then you're going miss Torrey Smith, aren't you?

Unless you REALLY think he's going to play and you're feeling crazy.

Fortune favours the bold.

Glad I wasn't helpful.

Amen to all the post . Why trade. Top 3 TE for a player that might not even play this season ?

Okay, Gronk is off the table. Would Torrey Smith/Lamar Miller be fair on both sides for Gordon.

Probably, but you're still taking a rather large risk on a player in limbo. Could pay off though

Is this a serious thread?

From reports, seems much higher than 1%. At least maybe after this week.

If you really think that his chance of playing is 1% then go over and bet the house on Bovada where the have the chance of JG playing at about 70%.

For the poster that said that he still might be suspended for 6-8 games. The policy for thc limits would make his positive test UNDER the threshold. That means no positive test and NO suspension.

All that being said I would not trade Gronk. As a JG owner I'm going to attempt to move hime once the suspension is lifted. I think last year was a perfect storm for him. I don't know how well he will do this year and will sell him on name value.