Sign in to follow this  
adanley

Eddie Lacy Good Buy Low Candidate?

Lacy's had a rough start to the season, but his schedule has been absolutely brutal (@SEA, NYJ and @DET). What are your thoughts on making a move for this guy?

Will I would not buy him high

I think he is in the same boat as keenan allen. He started the season out with 3 tough games for runners and should even out as time goes by.

You're not getting him unless you give a RB that's currently producing.

No one will part with their first rounder after 3 weeks in one of the best offense in the league.

• Like 1

I'm 0-3 and have everyone on bye this week.

I may throw up a prayer and deal Gio for him.

Wait, what?

You would take Lacy and send Gio in a trade?

Would others here do that?

I own Lacy and I'd take that in a nanosecond.

Know the feeling to have a rought start and think 'hey, I've got to shake up my team'. But for the concussion, Lacy might have put up some more points week 1 etc.

This guy 'carried' the Packers last year at times, especially when Aaron Rodgers was out. He is also a load to bring down in the open field. I might jettison Gearhart at some point, but ... as a Lacy owner I'm expecting we will see better.

Trading Gio for Lacy is nuts. I revoke your fantasy football license just for posting it.

I say yes, buy low. Here's why. The first 3 weeks, all 3 defenses he faced are ranked in the top 5 against the run. They are also ranked in the top 10 total defenses. This week they have "Da Bears" who have the 26th ranked run defense and are 23rd in total defense. I say Lacy and the Packers will have a great game Sunday.

Which end of the deal would you guys prefer in a Ball/Lacy trade?

I'd take Lacy but they are both screwed. Pass first offense, they'll have a good game or two but they won't carry your team.

I say yes, buy low. Here's why. The first 3 weeks, all 3 defenses he faced are ranked in the top 5 against the run. They are also ranked in the top 10 total defenses. This week they have "Da Bears" who have the 26th ranked run defense and are 23rd in total defense. I say Lacy and the Packers will have a great game Sunday.

But are they 3 best in part because 1/3 of stats was against Lacy? If he wasn't a concussion waiting to happen he is a great buy low

I am disinclined to invest in him at all at this time, fools gold

I wouldn't trade for him. Most owners won't give up on their top pick so soon and you'd be taking a big risk trading someone like gio, bell, Murray etc. Don't think its worth it.

I'd sooner try and make a move for Charles.