Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

Can anyone provide insight on Jarvis Landry?

Have receiver problems in a deep 3 WR, 2 flex PPR, but can't find much info on this cat. Any Dolphin homers care to weigh in?

No way I would look at a Dolphin past Wallace. Even he is marginal.

Jarvis Landry is legit. Even in LSU, he was the better receiver between him and OBJ. His draft stock slipped, when he ran and competed in the combine with a strained hamstring. Smart route runner, better speed than given credit for, and unbelievable hands. I'm not 100% certain in re-draft leagues, but he holds definite value in keeper leagues.

If you play in a league that counts return yardage, he's worthy. 2nd behind only Solomon Patten on Tampa.

He's also outperformed Brian Hartline the last three weeks.

Have receiver problems in a deep 3 WR, 2 flex PPR, but can't find much info on this cat. Any Dolphin homers care to weigh in?

Best hands on team out playing Wallace and the other guy can't think of his name .

I'm kind of forced to start him this week. Drafted Calvin and Cruz, Evans on a bye, and Benjamin is concussed. It was him or James Jones.

Jarvis Landry is legit. Even in LSU, he was the better receiver between him and OBJ. His draft stock slipped, when he ran and competed in the combine with a strained hamstring. Smart route runner, better speed than given credit for, and unbelievable hands. I'm not 100% certain in re-draft leagues, but he holds definite value in keeper leagues.

Ray Lucas is pretty much on point here. I think the Hines Ward comparisons he drew during the draft process are a bit too high for him, but they also aren't all that far off either.

- already rolling Braveheart as my #2, or I'd give this kid a look (snagged LaFool's gold instead)

saw snippets of the Pack game ... nice potential here, a great spec for those in a pinch

i don't know... i think he could have some value in PPR leagues going forward... if tannehill can utilize him in the slot anyways...

I'm kind of forced to start him this week. Drafted Calvin and Cruz, Evans on a bye, and Benjamin is concussed. It was him or James Jones.

Benjamin will play.

Bumping this thread. Hard to ignore him with all of the targets he's getting. Picking him up for a scoop and play wit Dez on bye.

Anyone else like his outlook down the stretch?

Def a great add in ppr...I have dez, roddy, benjamin, wallace, Baldwin and pstterson...I'm giving thought to adding him this week if I can...but I don't have much blind bid money left and someone else might be looking at him....tannehill is banged up and they lost albert...I expect them to try to get the ball out quickly and Landry looks great ...and they love him...I wanted to add him last week but had other needs

Why? You don't like TDs?

O line injuries and league leading sacks for the bilbs will force rollouts. TE will be forced to help block. Slot may suffer. Low scoring game if I had to bet. DST is probably the only safe play this week.

O line injuries and league leading sacks for the bilbs will force rollouts. TE will be forced to help block. Slot may suffer. Low scoring game if I had to bet. DST is probably the only safe play this week.

In my opinion, the scenario you explained would normally lead to increased targets for the slot receiver.

In my opinion, the scenario you explained would normally lead to increased targets for the slot receiver.

Yep...believe that they are going to target Landry no matter what...quick drops n releases...tannehill is banged up himself

I have been playing Landry in a return yardage league. He does both punts and kick returns. If he ever breaks one it's gonna be sick.

I like him a lot, real sure handed, has come thru on some big third downs, looks great on special teams and seems to have chemistry going with Tannehill. I'd say past Wallace, he's the best receiver on the team. Hartline has statistically disappeared this year, Gibson doesn't seem to be around either, Rishard Matthews vultures the occasional TD but past that, none of those guys are even in the convo.

If your league also counts returns, I'd say he's a good bet. Good for around six catches and fifty yards or so, all he needs are some end zone looks to make a real splash. By next year, one or two of the above WR's will lose their spot, Landry becomes a starter and maybe we add another deep thread I dunno... The TD he scored against (I think it was the chargers) was epic... walking a tightrope from the 5, it was ruled out of bounds on the field then reversed when replay showed he owned that sideline like a champ. Anyways, the ingredients are there for this guy, what I see is good stuff.