Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

LaFell Tonight

I hate sitting someone who has been so hot, but with the rain and it being TNF I may pull him in my PPR league. All the "experts" are saying his production is going to fall off, which is almost enough for me to play him.

Anyone playing him?

i may be tempted to roll with him if i didn't have better options. i own him and am happy i do in an offense heating up with Brady at qb. WRs and RBs are so undependable in that offense. if he get's consistent, he will be a starter IMO. not yet though....he is a low WR3.

If it wasn't raining in Foxboro tonight, I'd be far more tempted with all the Thursday night blow outs we've had lately.

I have Marshall, Tate, Floyd, and Benjamin too.

I hate sitting someone who has been so hot, but with the rain and it being TNF I may pull him in my PPR league. All the "experts" are saying his production is going to fall off, which is almost enough for me to play him.

Anyone playing him?

Agree with you

I had him in my lineup, but I'm leaning towards sitting him. Problem is, with Maclin on by, I'd be plugging in Keenan Allen instead. I really wish I had a better WR to plug in over LaFell. That would make it so much easier with this rain.

Does this mean I take Edelmen out? Put Hunter in? He has whitehurt takes a weapon away from him. I have gronk as well but won't take him out.

I picked him up this week and have to start him, so u guys should bench him because my team is a talent killer. Don't say I didn't warn you...

I am playing him. The weather is going to get clearer as the night goes on, and I can't sit someone who has the hot hand.

Good for you, he'll be getting a rushing td tonight

I picked him up even though I don't need a WR. Had open spot on bench. Hoping he goes off one more game then package him with another player for an upgrade somewhere.

Played him and left vereen on the bench for Bradshaw :wall:

Played him and left vereen on the bench for Bradshaw :wall:

Shocked how many benched shane

• Like 1

Shocked how many benched shane

I went back and forth but I don't trust ol bill to do what's logical when it comes to his rbs. And Bradshaw is #7 in my league, I've gotten tired of watching him out score whoever I start over him

• Like 1

I went back and forth but I don't trust ol bill to do what's logical when it comes to his rbs. And Bradshaw is #7 in my league, I've gotten tired of watching him out score whoever I start over him

Exactly. How many people plugged in Bolden, thinking he'd get some plays?

At least with the NE receivers its up to Brady, somewhat, who gets fed the ball.

That's what makes NE RB's so frustrating. I have sworn of of them altogether.

- 4/57 in the first half !!1!!1! :banana:

... then doesn't touch the ball again 'til almost flubbing the onside kick :wall:

meh. not horrible for wr3, but ...