Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

++ Update: Jimmy Graham - Active, May Be Limited

You should check your trade inbox.

Checked and accepted. Thanks. Not real high on Oliver, but I need RB's!!

He practiced yesterday. What are the chances he suits up? Any who dat homers out there?

I think he playes . Now how much game he will have on the field that's a different story

I think he playes . Now how much game he will have on the field that's a different story

That's always the scary part! You don't play him because he's on a limited snap count. Then you see the snaps he played were mostly goal line plays and he scores 2 TD's! You start him and then he runs a few routes and goes out of the game...

Ugh.

Graham and Calvin will be on my bench this weekend!

Not starting him. Worried he plays the decoy role.

Consider last year that he scored 6 TD'S in 6 games while on a limited snap. If he plays I'm starting him. Can't imagine you have someone on your bench with higher upside unless you picked up Jordan Reed or something.

Wouldn't it have been just as easy to answer the question? Or should he sift through pages instead of asking a pretty decent question?

Doosh :thumbsdown:

I just put tigeru on ignore after reading that. This forum is a LOT better when you put stupid people on ignore. It's unfortunate 5 is the max, but if you just pick the 5 worst posters it's still a lot better to use it up.

So it looks like he will be active but wont start...Do we play him over a TE2,( like Jared Cook in my case)?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Jimmy Graham (shoulder, questionable) plans to play, but won't start Week 7 against the Lions.
In other words, the Saints will use Graham in red-zone packages. He'll test the shoulder in pre-game warmups before making a final decision. Owners can pray for a touchdown, but he's unlikely to see much, if any, action between the 20s. But this is Jimmy Graham. If he suits up, he needs to be in lineups. The Lions are allowing the 16th-most fantasy points to opposing tight ends.Oct 19 - 8:01 AM

So it looks like he will be active but wont start...Do we play him over a TE2,( like Jared Cook in my case)?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Jimmy Graham (shoulder, questionable) plans to play, but won't start Week 7 against the Lions.

In other words, the Saints will use Graham in red-zone packages. He'll test the shoulder in pre-game warmups before making a final decision. Owners can pray for a touchdown, but he's unlikely to see much, if any, action between the 20s. But this is Jimmy Graham. If he suits up, he needs to be in lineups. The Lions are allowing the 16th-most fantasy points to opposing tight ends.Oct 19 - 8:01 AM

Makes for a much more difficult decision. I have cook as well. Problem with cook is he can have a productive day, but Graham outscore him due to TD's.

My choice is starting Graham with only TD potential or starting Pettigrew with Calvin and Ebron out.

Yeah, I've seen this movie before. He plays a 'handful' of snaps, is used mostly as a decoy, and maybe grabs 1 ball. Focking same every year (ya, I have him in a keeper league). I should have traded his puzzy azz weeks ago when I had a chance. He'll milk this injury for the rest of the season.

I am in the same boat here. He will either catch a touchdown and provide something or have one catch for 8 yards. I think I am starting him. Can't keep your stars on the bench.

I am in the same boat here. He will either catch a touchdown and provide something or have one catch for 8 yards. I think I am starting him. Can't keep your stars on the bench.

I managed to grab Bennett (CHI) this week in a trade.. no idea who I start now.

Tough decisions this morning, pick 2:

Jimmy

Terrance Williams

Roddy White

Hopefully, he'll double his stats from the 1st half.

• Like 1