Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Washington - CB Greg Ducre, DE Clifton Geathers, QB Robert Griffin III, LB Jackson Jeffcoat, G Spencer Long, OT Tyler Polumbus, WR Aldrick Robinson

Dallas - DT Davon Coleman, DE Jack Crawford, OT Doug Free, S Jakar Hamilton, OT Donald Hawkins, S Keith Smith, QB Dustin Vaughan

I need 64 pts from Romo, Bryant, Reed and Garçon in standard league so I hope this game follows the trend of shoot outs this weekend!!! I give myself a 17.4% chance to catch both teams and go 2-0

The Redskins have a lead? I wonder if they have a game plan for this scenario.

Oh they do, give it up in SPECTACULAR fashion is the plan

DJax had no intention on getting up after that catch. He has time to get up and get some YAC.

DJax had no intention on getting up after that catch. He has time to get up and get some YAC.

Dude is a midget , don't blame him :dunno:

Murray is awesome... except for the fumbles. I need about 60 from him, Witten, and DJax tonight (PPR), could be done.

In my main league I'm tied with Morris vs. Williams, half pt PPR. Hmm...

I need 64 pts from Romo, Bryant, Reed and Garçon in standard league so I hope this game follows the trend of shoot outs this weekend!!! I give myself a 17.4% chance to catch both teams and go 2-0

-24.83% now

Hey McCoy... Could you maybe get the ball to Garçon a little more? Pretty please?

We have Murray and the best O-line in football? Let's put it in Weeden's hands at the 3 yard line.

Hahahahahahahahahaha WTF.

One of best o-lines in football and weedan passes it twice from the 2 yard line. Give the ball to Murray!

Dez was singled up on both of those. You throw the ball to dez

How'd that work out? Murray averages 5 yards a carry. You Pound that f'er in. Could see it on 3rd down.

How'd that work out? Murray averages 5 yards a carry. You Pound that f'er in. Could see it on 3rd down.

We agree to disagree

Not with Weeden you don't. You go with your bread and butter that has worked ALL SEASON.

Hey McCoy... Could you maybe get the ball to Garçon a little more? Pretty please?

I see you heard me. How about in the end zone next time?

Cowboys deserve to lose this game on that 2nd and goal play call alone. And I thought they were past that crap.

Cowboys deserve to lose this game on that 2nd and goal play call alone. And I thought they were past that crap.

They're from Texas...

Not with Weeden you don't. You go with your bread and butter that has worked ALL SEASON.

Dez should've scored , he just didn't catch that second pass. First one was a good pass just well defended