Sign in to follow this  
TxTech9

Mark Ingram

What is his value going forward? Looks like they'll get back to a time share once Thomas and Robinson are healthy.

Thinking about trading for him but I'm concerned about the rest of the season.

Thoughts?

He will lose some touches but still I reckon he gets close to 15 each week. NO gives him scoring opportunities so I am holding him.

Seriously?

Ingram is the only back in their roster capable of being on the field every down and allowing them to utilize their entire play book. Aside from that he is far and away the best RB and short yardage guy they have.

Thomas will have a role, Robinson a far lesser one. Neither is a threat to a healthy Ingram.

What is his value going forward? Looks like they'll get back to a time share once Thomas and Robinson are healthy.

Thinking about trading for him but I'm concerned about the rest of the season.

Thoughts?

Yea he is a good sale high player . But I see him being a good keeper also rest of this season

I'm trying to sell him high-- package him with a decent wr 2/3 for an RB1 --- i think that's the best thing to do, but to the point above, i do think he will be productive going forward as well

I'm trying to sell him high-- package him with a decent wr 2/3 for an RB1 --- i think that's the best thing to do, but to the point above, i do think he will be productive going forward as well

Who is this rb1 you speak of? There are just not that many. Lacy? No thanks. Mccoy maybe, charles but i doubt the owner gives him up. Murray? No. Maybe leveon bell?

In 2 of my leagues within the past 2 days, Ingram was traded straight up for Sammy Watkins in one, and straight up for Josh Gordon in the other.

Well, Cadet proved to be awful, so I would hope they deactivate him on game days when the rest of the rbbc comes back. If they don't and give touches to all 4 of them it's back to the disaster.

If the draft was held today... I think Ingram would have an ADP of 3rd-round. :dunno:

Just my guess, but definitely much higher than his original ADP of 9th round before the season started.

I think he's worth more than this site's Rest of Season Rankings does. Below Rainey?

I think everyone assumes that with pt and Robinson due back there will be some dramatic reduction in his work....ya ingram will not see 3rd down action....but he is clearly the best early down back they have....he is rolling and the Saints are too....if the game flow is there ingrams carries will be there too....

I will sit ingram this week and see how it shakes out...Cuz I have lacy, ellington and hill....but I can't see Payton reducing ingrams workload just to get Robinson involved ....now if the game flow is not working in ingrams favor then ya he might have some gsmes where his touches are not what you'd want

• Like 1

got offered lynch for him and lafell

hmmmm

Wow take lynch and run Forrest run

Just traded him straight up for Brandon Marshall. Already had Lynch, L. Bell & Ellington and needed a WR upgrade. Really like him rest of season but figured it was a good time to sell him given his recent performances.

I think everyone assumes that with pt and Robinson due back there will be some dramatic reduction in his work....ya ingram will not see 3rd down action....but he is clearly the best early down back they have....he is rolling and the Saints are too....if the game flow is there ingrams carries will be there too....

I will sit ingram this week and see how it shakes out...Cuz I have lacy, ellington and hill....but I can't see Payton reducing ingrams workload just to get Robinson involved ....now if the game flow is not working in ingrams favor then ya he might have some gsmes where his touches are not what you'd want

In one league, I have the same situation. Very nice one but I'm doing what you are. Lacy, Ellington and hill. Ingram vs the 49ers is the one I'm sitting.

What worries me about Ingram is that his good games have come against Atl, Cle, GB, and Car, four of the worst RB defenses. He went 10 for 16 yards against a good Det defense. Luckily he has a fairly soft schedule remaining for RBs. I'll keep him and probably play him every game except for SF and Bal.

PPR format...

Brandin Cooks or Mark Ingram.....who wins that battle?

I'm trying to trade a beleaguered Calvin owner for my man Ingram. I don't think Ingram's stock will get any higher so this is the week for me to deal him.

Robinson and Pierre still not practicing. Rumor is that Robinson has a broken arm. Fire up the Ingram train one more time!

I really think people are overthinking this Ingram thing. He'll be Top 3-5 in rushing TD at season's end. If you can find a deal that's garnering more than that, good on ya. But to speculate that he's going to be supplanted by Robinson or Thomas to any substantial degree makes no sense to me. This offense has been very kind to runners like Ingram (Ivory comes to mind, along with a younger, healthier Thomas); guys who hit holes and go straight. He's not great in the passing game, but not such a liability that he has to be a 2 down back. I believe they've found the guy they've been looking/waiting for.

I don't like the questionable tag on Ingram, was hoping for probable. From what I've read seems he will play but now will need to keep an eye on his status up to game time.

I don't like the questionable tag on Ingram, was hoping for probable. From what I've read seems he will play but now will need to keep an eye on his status up to game time.

He's the only healthy back they have right now despite the Q tag on him. Thomas and Robinson out, and Cadet has not proved his worth… SF is tough on the run, but with Brees at QB, I think Ingram is good for at least one TD this game.