Sign in to follow this  
tigeru

Too early to plan playoff DST?

I stream but I wondered if anyone saw a team or two with good matchups during the playoffs. There might be others who stream I thought I'd get a 3 week jump.

I'm going to rotate Minnesota and the Packers from here on out. Most of my league holds 2 defenses and that makes streaming really difficult.

Teams with a good playoff schedule:

Detroit

Tennessee

NYG

Packers

Houston

There's more... I just don't have them memorized.

Just looking at the playoffs (wk 14-16):

14- Houston, Minn, Detroit

15- Baltimore, Carolina, Detroit

16- Green Bay & Indy

I am trying to piece something together now. I have Indy & Dallas. I'm not sure if I want to go in on 3 teams at this point. Streaming has worked so well I am hesitant to pick 1/2 teams for the playoffs. I have been switching almost every week and I have the top score from my DT position.

Never too late. I started a couple weeks ago. I have Buffalo/Detroit right now, but I'm actually thinking of scooping up a third defense at this point to be sure I have good options come playoff time and also to reduce options available to others. For those looking at 10-0 :shocking: 9-1, 8-2 or 7-3 records after tonights game. It only makes sense to start planning for the playoffs.

Does anyone really think Tenn will pull big #'s against NYJ and JAX at the end? They've had 2 double digit games all season granted one was against JAX.

I think I'll be rolling with Detroit all the way till the end. The only week I'm worried about playing them is actually this week vs New England.

Looking at the NYG and TENN as an ace in the hole D as they both have very nice playoff schedules. Not sure which one to pick up as neither defense is very good.,

Any thoughts on the Rams? Schedule is not pretty but they've very talented, always play hard and just shut down the Broncos.

I'm insane! I'm set. I have 2 defenses on my 5 man bench.

So I'm carrying the Bills, Colts, and Texans DST. Vereen, McKinnon, and Hopkins for the rest of my bench.

I'm currently holding Baltimore, Miami and Green Bay

I have Baltimore and Green Bay only. Hoping Green Bay at home against Atlanta in week 14 is strong enough to get me through to Baltimore again st the jags week 15 and green bay at tampa week 16.

I'm holding Eagles, Phins and Colts for now. Also saw NE on the wire so may drop one for them.

Philly has the most potential for DST points but I worry about Sanchez giving the other team points or field position.

Miami D is very good also. More consistent than Philly without the upside.

Colts have a middling D but good match ups.

Not in my league.

Philly, is still the number one scoring defense, starting them this week, but I just picked yp Green Bay. Since they moved Mathews to MLB that defense is ferocious.

Waived Colts D for GB, rolling with GB and Phiily.

I think, Arizona is still on the wire. Would you take Arizona over GB or Philly? This nightmare winter we are about to have might be defensive gold.

I see Miami is available so I think I will pick them up and drop the Bills defense.

I grabbed Green Bay for this weekend then going with St Louis and Tennessee the rest of the way as there wasn't a whole lot.

I've been wondering if the Rams did well because Fisher had seen Manning around 20 times as Titans coach had some hunches.

Just looking at the playoffs (wk 14-16):

14- Houston, Minn, Detroit

15- Baltimore, Carolina, Detroit

16- Green Bay & Indy

I am trying to piece something together now. I have Indy & Dallas. I'm not sure if I want to go in on 3 teams at this point. Streaming has worked so well I am hesitant to pick 1/2 teams for the playoffs. I have been switching almost every week and I have the top score from my DT position.

Indy is good week 15 they have owned the texans in Indy. I have Green Bay but unfortunately those other 5(minus Indy) are all taken.

These teams are available in my league

Best available

Indy

The rest

Atlanta

Chicago

Cleveland

Dallas

Jacksonville

Miami

New Orleans

New York G

New York J

Oakland

San Diego

Tennessee

Washington

Pretty sad.

Miami Dolphins d

Their remaining schedule is:

At Denver

At jets

Balt

At New England

I guess I now see why they are available. 3 of those I wouldn't touch. Never mind. I will keep my Eagles and Bills.

Never too early. In a league I am virtually assured a spot I am carrying 3 defenses.

Lions

Texans

Colts

My options from this week on are phenomenal. Just need to hope the rest of my roster stays healthy to support this defensive drain on my roster. But the matchups are too good and defenses already solid. Someone didn't look far enough ahead and cut Lions rather than start them vs. NE this week. If you play in a league where teams do not plan ahead at least one week you can do some nice streaming by planning ahead yourself

These teams are available in my league

Best available

Indy

The rest

Atlanta

Chicago

Cleveland

Dallas

Jacksonville

Miami

New Orleans

New York G

New York J

Oakland

San Diego

Tennessee

Washington

Pretty sad.

MIA @ NYJ and vs BAL are both good. MIA is a great D.

MIA @ NYJ and vs BAL are both good. MIA is a great D.

Baltimore doesn't give many turnovers, that's my rub

Baltimore doesn't give many turnovers, that's my rub

I like MIA's front line against an immobile Flacco. Green Bay had a ton of trouble against MIA @ home; I can't see BAL having an easier time there.

I like MIA's front line against an immobile Flacco. Green Bay had a ton of trouble against MIA @ home; I can't see BAL having an easier time there.

I hope you are right. You are turning me on with these words. Lol

By the way, Green Bay did score 27 that game and Miami had 4 fantasy points

I hope you are right. You are turning me on with these words. Lol

By the way, Green Bay did score 27 that game and Miami had 4 fantasy points

I know, but that's because it was Green Bay - and they did it late. Prior to that, they were slogging in mud, and the game was very much in doubt. I do not see BAL being capable of such an offensive explosion, and Flacco is about as mobile as a fire hydrant, whereas Rodgers extended both late TD drives with his legs.