Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Mini Gronk Time?!

I'm rolling with him this week and benching Rivera however keep in mind this is Andy Reid we're talking about.

The same Andy Reid who wanted McNabb throwing 50 times a game while not using Westbrook as he should have. He continues to misuse or not use Jamal Charles now.

I'm starting Kelce but temper the expectations. Focking Reid............Fat Fock.

Im starting kelce but i am a bit worried that people keep saying what a good matchup seattle is for TEs. By the numbers its a good matchup but this is the chiefs who havent even had a WR score a TD yet. I worry SEA will key in on Kelce, but well see.

Kelce is in my lineup now, but I'm kinda itching to play Jared Cook vs DEN. I also have RZRDR, but I have to wait a week with him to see how he looks.

Anyone think Cook may be the better play for garbage time and possibly more? Shaun Hill now tossing the rock for STL.

Someone dropped VD also. I think I may have to drop Sims (sick of waiting; do not like RBBC talk) to pick him up and hope one of these TEs establishes himself by the playoffs.

I wouldn't start Kelce unless you're out of options. Too hit or miss, with more miss lately.

And... now that I've said that, he's guaranteed to go off. You're welcome.

I wouldn't start Kelce unless you're out of options. Too hit or miss, with more miss lately.

:thumbsup:

All TE's not named Gronk, Jimmy, Gates, JT, or Olsen are hit or miss.

Unless you have one of those guys going, I'm starting Kelce with Fasano out.

He's my #6 ranked TE this week

Kelce is in my lineup now, but I'm kinda itching to play Jared Cook vs DEN. I also have RZRDR, but I have to wait a week with him to see how he looks.

Anyone think Cook may be the better play for garbage time and possibly more? Shaun Hill now tossing the rock for STL.

Someone dropped VD also. I think I may have to drop Sims (sick of waiting; do not like RBBC talk) to pick him up and hope one of these TEs establishes himself by the playoffs.

Save yourself some grief and leave VD on the wire.

Exactly what KSB said. If you don't own one of the top 5, Kelce is as good of an upside guy as you can find out there. I will roll the dice on getting a 15-20 point game mixed with 2-8 point games (ppr) versus getting consistent 6-8 point games from some of these other guys.

No love for Dwayne Allen? He has scored in all but 2 games this year.

I don't know. Getting tired of the Kelce hype train. Picked up Vernon and loving the matchup against the giants. Probably will be Sunday morning before I make the call.

I don't know. Getting tired of the Kelce hype train. Picked up Vernon and loving the matchup against the giants. Probably will be Sunday morning before I make the call.

Davis has basically checked out for the season, both mentally and physically - which is undoubtedly why he was dropped in the first place. Take it from a longtime resident with daily access to local media...this is not the droid you are looking for.

• Like 1

Bennett has been pretty solid, outside that blow out game vs gb, atleast in ppr

I am also starting him over Rivera.

This week; yes. :thumbsup:

Fasano being out and Alex Smith unwilling/unable to throw a deep ball combined with Seattle pretty good vs the run = Kelce's stud week.

Rivera will get the nod at times over Kelce (just like last week)

I gave up on Kelce and now relax with Mr. Allen. I know I got my 10 points without worry. Good luck you Kelce owners- I feel your anxiety.

I gave up on Kelce and now relax with Mr. Allen. I know I got my 10 points without worry. Good luck you Kelce owners- I feel your anxiety.

I'm holding onto him but those weeks with 1-4 targets are frustrating. I think I read he's still second in targets for that team which tells you that Alex Smith sucks or that Reid is a focking idiot.

I'm holding onto him but those weeks with 1-4 targets are frustrating. I think I read he's still second in targets for that team which tells you that Alex Smith sucks or that Reid is a focking idiot.

He is second in targets and first in receiving TD I believe... yea.. even if you are the best in a low score team, it's still terrible.

problem with Allen is lack of yardage...

I am rolling with Kelce in one league tomorrow... why not?

Neither one are worth a fock.

5 targets, 3 catches and a fumble lost

Someone remind me why there are hype threads on this guy?

Here's the problem: Andy Reid is a grotesque looking man, and he doesn't use the Tight End. Never really has. As a matter of fact, for a guy who has been a supposed offensive genius as long as he has, he really hasn't produced many fantasy stars out side of Westbrook and Charles. A few guys here and there, but nothing crazy. His offense runs through the running backs.

5 targets, 3 catches and a fumble lost

Someone remind me why there are hype threads on this guy?

Because it's a TE waste land out there.