Sign in to follow this  
bfros

R.Jenning's ankle injury?

Giants coach Tom Coughlin hinted the team may take a hot-hand approach at running back in Week 15 against the Redskins.

Keep in mind the Redskins consistently play strong run defense, so it's entirely possible neither Andre Williams nor Rashad Jennings establishes a hot hand on Sunday. Still, this is a big concern for Jennings' fantasy outlook and an indication Williams may have earned more of the carry share after his Week 14 breakout game. Coughlin called the starting running back "not important," and said the Giants will "see how things go after the first 15 plays" when determining which running back will get more work. Jennings is a dicey RB2/flex play in fantasy semifinals week

this is one focked up situation

update:

ESPN's Dan Graziano reports Rashad Jennings may need another week of a "reduced workload" to get his balky ankle right.

In other words, the Giants may need Andre Williams to play a prominent role in their backfield again, coming off his breakout Week 14 performance. It's possible Williams runs away with the carries like he did in last week's win over the Titans. Jennings is fast becoming a running back to avoid in the fantasy semifinals. Williams can't be trusted as more than a dicey flex, either.

So I need to pick one out of this mess:

Jennings (who may split time)

A. Williams (who may split time)

Mathews (who will probably sit)

Starks (who may split time)

Actually considering going Jennings and flexing A. Williams, was gonna flex Stills

dude, murf, that's horrible

I can't ever remember having literally no options....(I do have Forte as my #1 RB thank God)

To top off the RB crap....

I got Julio as my top WR and you guessed it.....Julius Thomas as my TE.

My QB I was gonna used is tied to Julio (Matt Ryan), so I may just go with Sanchize instead.

I am a mess.

Great so here we go again. After reports saying Jennings would assume his lead role again, now they say its up in the air and he may be limited again. Im rolling with Williams again who gets the goal line either way. Dont let Coughlin cost you a win this week guys, Jennings could get another 5 carries.

I can't ever remember having literally no options....(I do have Forte as my #1 RB thank God)

To top off the RB crap....

I got Julio as my top WR and you guessed it.....Julius Thomas as my TE.

My QB I was gonna used is tied to Julio (Matt Ryan), so I may just go with Sanchize instead.

I am a mess.

I'm right there with you.

My roster consists of:

Cam

Rashad/Williams

Lacy/Starks

Denard

Gio

Julio

Possibly the worst bye week I've ever seen.

WTF

Not sure why the love for Williams - yeah, he did well against one of the poorest rush defenses in the NFL - but I played him three straight weeks when Jennings was out and dude sucked - no explosion or elusiveness - I'm staying away from that turd

Not sure why the love for Williams - yeah, he did well against one of the poorest rush defenses in the NFL - but I played him three straight weeks when Jennings was out and dude sucked - no explosion or elusiveness - I'm staying away from that turd

Exactly. Williams is not that good.

So for me, I either play:

Jennings

Doug Marin

Gerhart (drop Martin)

And I benched Kerwynn Williams thinking Jennings was a go. It's a sad sad day.

Went with Jennings. He isn't even on report he should be fine and Williams will do little to take over during game

Those starting Jennings, feeling confident?

Not sure what to do. I'd hate to start him and he gets 5 touches. But I'm also not thrilled about Martin.

That...is why we don't see you on this bored much.

Haha you're a rookie compared to my seniority on these boards. But I am reconsidering. Actually going back and fourth.

Not sure what to do. I'd hate to start him and he gets 5 touches. But I'm also not thrilled about Martin.

Nope since I suck at guessing the right player most of the time

He's not on the injury report

Heard Jennings left with an injury. Anyone know if this is true?

Heard Jennings left with an injury. Anyone know if this is true?

Watching the game (I'm not sure why) and they didn't say anything about an injury.

Yep, he left the game. Should have went Martin. UGH!!!!!!!

I stared Williams and sat Jennings. But Andre hasn't done sh!t yet

Went against my initial gut of starting Williams cause. Jennings is made of glASS

It better not cost me the game!

Got to think Giants played injury report game here too

Haha you're a rookie compared to my seniority on these boards. But I am reconsidering. Actually going back and fourth.

Um... :rolleyes:

Went against my initial gut of starting Williams cause. Jennings is made of glASS

It better not cost me the game!

Got to think Giants played injury report game here too

Yes they did. I wish they just declared him inactive.

Yes they did. I wish they just declared him inactive.

Yep. Not sure why they did this 2 weeks and I falled for it not the first but the second

I tried to tell you guys. Also I started Jennings lol

I tried to tell myself too.

How ya doin', Mr. Seniority? :lol:

How ya doin', Mr. Seniority? :lol:

I'll give it up to you. Bad call with Jennings. I'll still win my game but I'm man enough to give credit where credit is do. You were right.

• Like 1

I sat Jennings, started Emmanuel Sanders over him, turned out OK, not spectacular or anything.

Giants coach Tom Coughlin didn't update Rashad Jennings' (ankle) status at Monday's presser.

What Coughlin did have to say wasn't exactly encouraging. "Whether or not we're all the way back to Square 1, I don't know that." At best, Jennings will be limited for Week 16. At worst, he's played his final down of the season. Fantasy owners can't be counting on Jennings suiting up against the Rams, while Andre Williams is a must add on the off chance he's still available.

Even if Jennings is active this week, he'll be on my bench. I learned my lesson last week. Even with his 0 points in my starting lineup, I still won, thank you Dez!! So, bye bye Jennings. Doug Martin in the championship game, oh boy....

I'll give it up to you. Bad call with Jennings. I'll still win my game but I'm man enough to give credit where credit is do. You were right.

:thumbsup:

I wasn't trying to bust yer bawls or anything; I've just not seen you post before, and that call wasn't even close in my mind - I have Jennings also, and he didn't even get close to sniffing my lineup. I confess I would have been more tempted against a crappy run D I guess...