Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Tre Mason week 15

After his lackluster performance last week he gets to face tough Arizona defense, and on TNF no less. Anyone still rolling with him?

- Rams at home ...

that's where the kid tore up the Raiders (whose rush defense sucks), BUT he had very solid stat lines vs Denver and Seattle (2 of the top rushing defenses) ... so, I trust him much more at home on the fast track.

also factor in the Rams D is playing lights the fock out ... could set up some short fields for the kid.

only caveat is Benny getting some burn ... but I fully expect Mason to have at least 20 touches, in a game that could be heavily dominated by the Rams defense.

I have zero qualms rolling him out there.

After his lackluster performance last week he gets to face tough Arizona defense, and on TNF no less. Anyone still rolling with him?

You must have a better option

I'm undecided. IHave plenty of options for two spots:

Latavius v kc

Ingram v chi

Stewart v tbay

Jennings- well not really

Crow v Cinnci

You must have a better option

The only other option I really have is FJax.

The only other option I really have is FJax.

No brainer if standard.

Dude is a solid back.

I like him as my 2RB next week coupled with Forte (over l. murray, A blue, or l. blount)

don't expect the world but he has played well enough at home.

Zona has sprung some leaks in their run defense lately. Charles torched them....but he's a stud.

So did Joique and SJax though. I'd have no problem trotting him out there. Decent RB2.

• Like 1

Struggling between tre, Ingram and Crowell.

You are not alone friend. I hate THURSDAY games too.

Have a headache on my hands. Have Mason, Ingram and Gordon. You would think Gordon would be the "no-brainer" but that's a circus over there. Add to that, I have Julio and who knows what his status will be. This Thursday start is a wrench...

Between tre, j bell and j Stewart for me. I can't see myself starting tre due to Thursday shenanigans but I'm assuming that will come back to bite me

I'm rolling with Tre as my #2 over the Jennings/Williams mess or Gore.

Great, now there is possibility that Hill might get majority of carries in CIN. Need to take that into consideration as well when deciding on Mason.

- Rams at home ...

that's where the kid tore up the Raiders (whose rush defense sucks), BUT he had very solid stat lines vs Denver and Seattle (2 of the top rushing defenses) ... so, I trust him much more at home on the fast track.

also factor in the Rams D is playing lights the fock out ... could set up some short fields for the kid.

only caveat is Benny getting some burn ... but I fully expect Mason to have at least 20 touches, in a game that could be heavily dominated by the Rams defense.

I have zero qualms rolling him out there.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

oh, man .... the choo choo Tre'n fockin' derailed in miserable fashion :unsure:

on the flip side, the kid's demolition of Oakland secured a first round bye, and got me here to the semifinals ... insuring that worst case scenario i get to play a week 16 conso game for third place money :thumbsup: .... without his monster game i would've been eliminated if i had to play last week.

rest of my guys gotta pick him up ... nothing's ever totally lost in magik foosball ...

IT WAS A RUN, BABY

:wall: :wall: :wall:

oh, man .... the choo choo Tre'n fockin' derailed in miserable fashion :unsure:

on the flip side, the kid's demolition of Oakland secured a first round bye, and got me here to the semifinals ... insuring that worst case scenario i get to play a week 16 conso game for third place money :thumbsup: .... without his monster game i would've been eliminated if i had to play last week.

rest of my guys gotta pick him up ... nothing's ever totally lost in magik foosball ...

IT WAS A RUN, BABY

keep me updated on sunday PLEASE!!!

TIA

I am gonna say that Fisher is a idiot... and St. Louis never really tried to score last night. what a game....

nothign like knocking out 2 points to begin your semi-finals contest...

jdon

keep me updated on sunday PLEASE!!!

TIA

just you?? 11! 1?!

I'm sure the entire bored community is gonna be swingin' off my nutz awaiting updates!! 1!! 1!

UPDATE NUMERO UNO: go fock yourself.

YWIA